A new group

I saw this person and thought "why the fuck do you look like Kenma?
___________________
Y/n Pov
I now know how to play volleyball! I walk down a hall with kenma " kitty?" " yeah?" " im hungry" you said while your stomach growls you get picked up by kuroo "I'll go bye something to eat kid" I see kuroo smile
Kenma POV
That tall hyena is stealing y/n from me! I keep staring at him Kuroo looks at me and and gets scared y/n doesn't know what's going on so I know she is looking at kuroo weirdly.
(Next Day)
Today we are having a practice match against krasuno so I go to the gym and put the nets up.
Y/n POV
I was going to the gym to find everyone but I then see a bus. A group of people come out of the bus and all of them see me besides a boy with black hair and blue eyes (I made it Obvious u know who it is?). One of the boys went closer and closer to you. Once he was just in front of you, I look at his face he had silver white hair then he kneels down to my height and I become afraid. I look up to see him smile and say "where are your parents?" since I heard that question I start to take him to mom aka yaku once they meet the boy looks at me in confusion so I point to mom, smile and say "mommy!" I hear a yeah from yaku and he comes to you. The boy starts laughing.
___________________
I keep writing in third person cause I'm so used to it!!!!!