Our Blossoming Hearts: A Sev...

By n3rdynightmar3

You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slyt... More

The Letter
The Train
The Common Room
Classes
Lily
The Game
Day 1: Truth or Dare
Day 2: Butterbeer
Day 3: Goodbye
Day 4: Never have I ever
Day 5: Charades
Day 6: Do we have to?
Day 7: See you again
Day 14(Major time skip I know): (Y/N)!
Why?
Chaos
Slytherins are people too
Letters Galore
On Track
Home Sweet Home
The Fight
Christmas Eve
IMPORTANT A/N
Christmas
Full Moon
hair cut
Sore
Sore II
Face Reveal
Packing(Lime)
Hogwarts
New Year's Eve
Owls
Jack
Cottage
Lil' A/N
Sorry
Fluff
July
Case Closed
2k Reads Special/End
A/N
!!!!!THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!

Apologies

667 29 2
By n3rdynightmar3

I was running to the common room to see if Severus was there. By the time I got there I was panting and freezing. I got in and saw Severus laying on the before sleeping. I grabbed the blanket on the other couch and laid it across him.

I stroked back his hair and smiled. I grabbed his hand and sat down on the floor. I fell asleep for about 20 minutes until I felt him waking up. I smiled as I saw his bright black eyes staring into mine.

"(Y/N) your okay" he said sleepily. "Of course I am" I said going back to stroking his hair. "I'm sorry" he said pulling me on the couch with him.  I smiled as he kissed me on my forehead.

"I should be the one who's sorry" I said "I overrea-" he interrupted me with a kiss. I melted into it and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away panting. "I love you biscuit" he said pulling me closer. I leaned into his chest. "I love you too" I said.

"I hate to break this you but uhh we're over here" said Narcissa holding hands Lucicus. We both blushed and sat up "S-sorry" we stammered. "Don't worry we came down to do the same thing." Lucius said rubbing the back off his neck with free hand and smiling.

We all laughed. I laid my head on Sev's shoulder "How long do you think this will last" I whispered into his ear. "As long as you want" he whispered back a little heart broken "Then forever" I smiled pulling myself onto his lap.

He gave me a short kiss and we talked with Narcissa and Lucius. "Shoot I have to go make up with Remus" I said getting off of Sev. "Right now" whined Severus "Yes" I said giving him one last kiss before I left. I run down the hall at a slow pace.

I turned to the library and saw James and Peter whoring while acting like they were studying. "Where's Remus" I asked them quietly. "The common room" James replied "And why do you keep wanting to know where my friends are" he asked "No time to explain" I said dashing out and to their common room.

As I came to the entrance I was greeted by the Fat Lady. "Hello love" she smiled. "Hello" I said back. "I'm sorry I have to go say sorry to my friend." I said a bit sad. "Don't worry darling" she said swinging open. "Thank you" I said walking in.

I saw Remus sitting there scratching notes onto a piece of parchment. I plopped down next to him. "Good afternoon" he said politely. "Remus" I said grabbing his attention.

"(Y/N)" he said surprised. "I'm sorry" I said before he could say anything else. "You have nothing to be sorry for" he said setting his stuff to the side. "I overreacted and I'm sorry I know the full moon is in a few when and-" I babbled "(Y/N) it's okay" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not mad" I said "About" he questioned "Everything" I said looking into his green eyes 'Dang it I hate being short' I thought. "Hey (Y/N)" Lily said walking down from the girls dorm.

"Hi Lils" I smiled. She sat down next to me "What are you doing Remus" she said looking at him "Notes" he said showing them to her. "Hm" she hummed.

"Lily what's taki- oh hey (Y/N), Remus" she said nervously "I'd better go" Lily said getting up. I could tell what was going on with the two. I gave Lily a thumbs up as she walked back into the room.

"I'd better go before Professor Mcgonagall finds me in here" I said to Remus "Oh okay" he said with a little sadness in his voice. I rubbed top of his head "If you want I can stay with you" I said

Please do it's rough before my transition I heard his voice say in my head. "If you want" he said trying to play it cool. I sat down "Stop trying to play it cool" I said punching his arm lightly

"Y-you heard" he stammered. "Remus it's okay we have nothing to hide right" I said "Right" "It's just that you knew the stress and..." He trailed off after I kissed him on the cheek to shut him up. "Don't stress it's okay" I said looking him in the eye.

"You're right" he said smiling. I heard a door creak open. I looked over and saw Lisa and Lily trying to sneak out holding hands. I looked over and saw that Remus was on high alert too.

"We can hear you" I said they both stood up straight and blushed. "I told you" I said eying their hands. They let go and blushed even harder. "Ship it~" I smirked.

"Lets go get something to eat" Lisa said reaching out her hand for Lily to take. We all started to walk out of the common room and I heard a sigh behind me.

'I forgot to say thank you' I remembered "Thank you" I said turning to Fat Lady. "Your welcome" she smiled. "I'll see you after winter break" I said giving her a sad yet warm smile. "I'll see you too" she said waving.

I walked over to where Remus was waiting. "You didn't have to" I said to him. He ruffled my (H/C) (H/L) hair "I know" he smiled. We caught up to Lily and Lisa and started to chat.

We got to the great hall and I could already taste the food. I saw Sev chatting with Narcissa about something. I at down and they both got quiet. "What were you two taking about" I asked in a curious yet stern voice.

"Nothing important" said Narcissa. "Cissy I am very good at reading peoples emotions and right now you're lying" I said looking at them more intently.

"Fine we were taking about you" Sev said looking down. I nodded "Okay just tell the truth next time" I looking at them. I see food appear in front of us. 'I guess Dumbledore stopped talking' I thought

I started putting food on my plate as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Lisa. She sat down started to eat. "Relationship problems" she asked not looking at me. I nodded with a frown.

"Break up" she said finally looking at me. "Why I love him and he loves me " I said blinking away the tears from my eyes. "Then make him prove he loves you like a test" she said. "I'll think about it" I said.

I finished my food and ran to the gryffindor common room. "Hi" I said to the Fat Lady. "Hello" she smiled. I sat down and told her everything. "Well dear do what you think is right" she said. "Okay thank you" I said giving her a sad smile.

I headed down to the slytherin common room and saw Sev sitting on the couch talking with Lucius. "Sev can I talk to you" I asked rubbing the top of my foot with my other one. ur

"Sure" he said getting up. "I'm sorry" I started " No I am" he said and kissed me. He licked my lip begging for entrance but I denied. "What's wrong" he asked pulling away.

"Sev we have to break up" I said biting the inside out my lip fighting back tears. "W-why" he asked letting tears slip down guess face. I held his cheek in one hand "I'm sorry" I said again running up the stairs into the dorm.

I laid down in bed clutching the covers and cried. Nothing can fix what I just did. He will never want me back. I fell asleep drifting away with my bad thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.7K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
1.5K 56 20
"Remember the rules Padfoot.. you can't do anything about your feelings" "It shouldn't be this complicated" ... in which sirius black breaks the most...
34.1K 832 29
philophobia afraid to tell my secrets, to open up my heart, afraid to let someone in who could tear me apart. afraid that if i try again the result...
75.3K 1.9K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...