Chance | Ensemble Stars x Rea...

By Syridon

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅤㅤ⠀⠀【Dropped】 ⠀⠀⠀╔═════════════════╗ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ... More

【Beginning of a Tragedy】
【Heroes】
【Red】
【Roses】
【Advice】
【The True Beginning】
【A Sudden Encounter】
【Tea Time】
【Adronitis】
【Midnight Stroll】
【Delusion】
【Change】
【Unknown Comfort】
【Guilty Conscience】
【Magicians】
【Inevitable】
【One-sided Oath】
【Forgive and Forget】

【The Music Room】

952 41 37
By Syridon

[ 3rd Person POV ]

[Location: Hallway]

After a talk with Rei, (Y/n) asked Hinata a favor to teach her to play any one instrument. Hinata didn't exactly know which one to teach her or even how to teach her. “Well there's a music room with a piano, not sure if anyone use that room anymore since...”

He didn't had to finish the sentence, she already know how bad the school was here though she doesn't know the reason why. The school feel like a playground no one care to take thing seriously she considers herself to be extremely lucky to only know people who are passionate about being here. She truly hope they can go far in the career as an idol.

Hinata noticed her gloomy mood and tried to change the topic. “A-Ah... let's go before anyone could alright?” He feel disappointed that she still feel sad. The time him and Yuuta talked to her she confessed that it hurts to see so many lost potential just because they were so unmotivated since they were only first years they don't know as to why that is. So from that day on Yuuta seem to be more cooperative with him to practice in a way he's indebt to her along with helping them with their outfits.

Hinata never had any friend up until he enroll in Yumenosaki and get separate with Yuuta by class that he started to make friends even though he's super cheerful, it's hard to cheer someone up that wasn't Yuuta.

Hinata did what first come to his mind. A quick hug and a back pat. It seems to work when he saw her stunt face. Maybe he was too bold at least she stop thinking about bad things. “(Y/n)-san don't worry about it! You're doing an amazing job for us, worry yourself first.” Hinata was very nervous when she didn't say anything for awhile. She smiles causing Hinata to be relief. “Right... thank you Hinata-kun.”

They then make their way to the music room while making short talk. “Hinata-kun.”

“Hm?”

“I was wondering where's Yuuta-kun? Usually you two are with each other every free time possible.” Hinata let out a carefree laugh, he didn't know how to explain that without making her worry. “Yuuta-kun is with his friends.” (Y/n) hum in acknowledgement.

Hinata and her came to a stop once they reach in front of the door to the room they were looking for. Hinata opened the door and look inside to see no one. (Y/n) followed after him inside the room.

[Location: Music Room]

Inside was like a normal classroom instead the in front have a grand piano. Once they took a closer look the piano was covered slightly in dust. “Eh... can't say I'm surprised.” Hinata commented looking at his dust covered finger from touching the piano.

“Well good luck Producer-san!” Hinata smiled and move towards the door. (Y/n) look at him clearly confused. “H-Hinata-kun weren't you going to help me!?” He respond with a sheepish laugh. “Aha... Sorry I can't play piano.” After saying those words he quickly close the door while (Y/n) gave him a fake betrayed look.

She turned back her head back towards the dusty piano even the keys were dusty when she tried to experiment with them. (Y/n) had no idea what to do since she had never touch a piano before and there was no one to help her.

Eventually she gave up after trying to make it sound like a song that fail horribly. So she turned to her phone and open her messaging app for help only to stop once remembering that she was supposed to help Undead not ask for their help.

She could ask Trickstar for help too but Subaru said he needs to leave for practice and she didn't want to disturb their practice. Yuuta was with his friends and Tsukasa... he was out of the question.

Maybe she could ask her classmate like Himemiya for help but they weren't that close and he seems to be uncomfortable around her after that day he told her to skip class. She weren't close to any of her classmates to ask for favor so that left is Sakasaki who have been avoiding her for weeks and Chiaki who is too busy recruiting new members and Hajime who is... apparently doing part time job? She wasn't sure what happen with him.

She conclude that no one could help her with this. So as a last resort (Y/n) tried to search for tutorial on her phone, it went well but her motivation was slowly decreasing as she couldn't follow the explanation.

For the first time, she felt alone. No one to seek for help, no one to talk to, no one to get worry over. There's her and a piano in the quiet room. For the first time, she felt helpless, but somehow the feeling felt nostalgic to her.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[ Memory ]

“(Y/n)~!” There he was with his pile of papers that he always carelessly carried with him all the time. (Y/n) give him a smile. “Morning Leo-senpai. Do you need this room?”

He runs over to her who was sitting in front of the piano. He looks over her shoulder to see what song she was playing only to see that the music sheet was empty. “Huh, this a rare sight I never see the ice cold genius (Y/n) without any ideas. Wahaha! I have witness a historical moment... ☆”

She glared at Leo then move her eyes over the pile of papers he was carrying. “Ahaha... I don't have time to mess around right now cut to the chase, do you need me to move or not.”

Leo give her a fake pout and give her a sigh. “Eh, can't I visit my fellow genius?” He put of one his arm over her neck and spread his other arm not caring about the papers that have fell down onto the ground. “Ahh, I can see it now. ☆ The two us combining our geniuses to write a song that create a masterpiece that put Beethoven to shame! Why don't you join me on this grand adventure of us, (Y/n)?”

As much as she loves his work, she declined without hesitation knowing that her talent couldn't compare to his, yet. His choice of words struck a nerve within her causing her to respond to him more hostile than she liked to. “Sorrrry Leo-senpai~! This 'genius' doesn't doesn't feel like she's good enough yet. So excuse meee, I need to go back practicing.” She throw his arm off of her shoulder and continue back to play the piano as if he was gone.

The beautiful sound of the piano filled the room as well as her slight anger decreasing. Leo didn't mind her aggressive action from earlier. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the unfinished song she played.

We'll always be with you~♪” Leo sing softly in English trying his best to come up with whatever lyrics pop up into his mind first after singing along for some moments he couldn't handle being quiet anymore so he burst out shouting. “AH! ALL THE INSPIRATION ARE OVERFLOWING~ Write write scribble scribble... ☆”

While he was overwriting the music sheets on the ground with his marker uncaring that it was unreadable the more he overwrite it (Y/n) was extremely annoyed with him ruining her own 'inspiration' by the sudden shout. She knows she couldn't do anything about it and it made it even more frustrating.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The sudden memories from who knows when came into her mind. It felt like it happened long ago. It happen on this same room as well. (Y/n) knows her memories were missing as she couldn't remember why she was so afraid of Subaru, Rei and Tsukasa. The memory she remembers was so familiar like her nightmares she been getting recently. She knows that she needs to find whoever been giving her anonymous advice and Sakasaki and whoever 'Leo' was in her memory.

However, despite many things she needs to get done she finds herself unconsciously playing the piano as if she been playing it for all of her life. It felt relaxing yet frustrating to play the more she continues the she thinks she could do better.

Her playing have to stop due to someone unknown grabbing both of her hands. “Haa... I can't leave you alone for long at all, huh (N/n).” She turned around slightly to look at who it was. “Sakasaki-kun!?”

She flinched when he rest his head on top of her head. (Y/n) was flustered yet she was worried after seeing the state he was in. He has eye bags and it seems that he had run over here because of how heavy he was sweating and trying to catch his breath. She decided to not say anything and let him rest. She blamed herself for not noticing how tired he was when they met earlier from being too focus on his sudden appearance after not meeting him for so long.

Unfortunately for her, he fell asleep and she was getting uncomfortable trying to stay in position. She slowly tried to move to a more comfortable position, but it woke him up it was for the best his sweats covered smell was really annoying her. “Hnn...?” He groaned in his sleep and open his eyes.

He was confused on what had happened earlier. Sakasaki realize what he done and quickly get off of her. It very surprising for (Y/n) it was the was time she ever seen him be flustered or any other emotion than being so confident.

“I...! F-Forget about THAT.” Seeing Sakasaki like this was kind of refreshing in a way for her in a weird nostalgic. It first started with a small giggle. “Ahaha... never knew you could be like this!” Then it was a full blown laughter coming out from (Y/n)'s mouth making Sakasaki becomes more annoyed than flustered. “Be QUIET.”

She laughed even harder when he tried to shut her up by lightly punching her head. “Ouch~! Did you actually just hit me!? AHAHA!” Her accidental teasing cause him to be flustered again, but he calm himself down as well as (Y/n) calming herself down.

Once he calm down. Sakasaki smiles to himself he was more than happy that his all nighters effort has some impact on her and hopefully she can recover soon. “Finally...” He make sure to say to himself very quietly so she couldn't hear him.

As much as he wanted to stay, he had very important things to do. “You seems better now so I'll take my LEAVE.” But it was also so that he wouldn't get to attached to being her. For now, at least that's what he tells to himself.

“Hold it right there Sakasaki.” He stopped in his track. (Y/n) had grab onto behind of his shirt collar and choked him slightly. “Grgh!? What is IT.” He adjusted his collar while giving her an annoyed look then his face turned into a slightly shocked expression.

“I'm not letting you go until you explain here and now.” Sakasaki bit his lip. He let out a frustrated sigh, even though he can get away anytime he would love to spend some talking to someone he now knows. It was an excuse to ignore the important thing he needed to do even though he just recently told himself to not spend more time with her. He give her a smile. “Haha, as you WISH.” He knows he will regret this later.

He also knows there's always a chance to take it back for his last resort.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

“So, what do you want to KNOW?” He regretted not escaping when he could. Sakasaki thought she would ask some insignificant questions what he didn't expect is for her to caught on so quickly.

“I don't know what exactly is going on but...” She paused for a moment with a rare serious expression on her face. “Something is happening and I don't know what it is. You definitely have something to do with it, why would you leave without doing anything only to see me?”

Sakasaki would have tried to laugh it off and give her a white lie he knew he couldn't do that since he had nothing to defend himself with. “Curiosity kill the cat, don't you know that Little KITTEN?”

“But satisfaction brought it back. You forgot the last part, Sakasaki-kun.” She looks unamuse at his attempt of trying to shift the topic away. As much as he didn't want to he realized he had no other way to avoid it.

“You want explanation YES? Fine, I'm restricted to some but this is all I can tell YOU.” Sakasaki said without his usual way of speaking to her. (Y/n) was excited, she was finally getting some answers for her rapid repeat of lost and gaining memories now, hopefully.

“I'm currently trying to g̴e̷t̸ ̷y̵o̴u̶r̷ ̵m̴e̸m̴o̴r̴i̶e̶s̵ ̸b̷a̸c̷k̷,̷ ̵it's not going so well which is why you rarely see me.̶ ̶S̸o̸m̵e̷o̷n̶e̸ ̸i̶s̷ ̶e̸r̶a̵s̵i̶n̷g̷ ̷y̵o̵u̶r̸ ̶m̶e̷m̵o̵r̸i̴e̴s̶ ̶a̷n̶d̸ ̷I̵ ̶d̴o̵n̴'̶t̶ ̴k̴n̶o̸w̴ ̶w̶h̶o̸ ̶i̷t̵ ̷i̷s̶ ̵o̷r̴ ̵w̵h̶a̸t̴ ̸t̶h̶e̸i̸r̵ ̵p̶u̵r̴p̶o̴s̴e̷ ̴i̶s̷,̵ but it's ANNOYING.”

She managed to catch almost none of that. “C-Can you repeat that...?”  Sakasaki sighed. “LOOK, I told you there are conditions from making me tell you DIRECTLY.”

“W-What about writing it on paper or texting me?” Her suggestion immediately got shot down by Sakasaki. “It's not that easy KITTEN. I̶'̸m̴ ̶b̸e̸i̵n̷g̵ ̸m̵o̷n̷i̶t̷o̴r̶e̸d̷ I can't afford to be too CARELESS, even this conversation is hurting the both of us that why I didn't want to tell you ANYTHING.”

From what she could gathered with some part being completely sounding stupid or not even human. It seems that the weird words coming out of his mouth is whatever he is mentioning that make her unable to understand him at all. “I see...” No, she doesn't understand anything he just said.

At least she now know that he wasn't avoiding her by choice, well it was, but he didn't want to, from what she gathered. (Y/n) wanted to ask Sakasaki something else too her mind comes to a blank when she tries to remember what it was.

Her mind shifted to the color red when ever she tried her hardest to remember,  headache soon follow up. Sakasaki's concern grew the more she stood there saying nothing while clutching her head tightly. “Don't think too hard about IT. Using your brain was never your strong SUIT.”

Sakasaki's teasing snapped her out of the headache by making her slightly irritated and offended. “Geez, thanks...” (Y/n) look at the ground and bitterly muttered with a small pout.

For only a moment that she looked away and look back up again. Sakasaki had disappear yet again. Sakasaki was the first person she ever knew she still have little to no idea what he's like. Right now she would say she knew more about the Aoi twins more than him now because of him consistently avoiding her until now.

Although she didn't accomplish her goal of training to play the piano and compose a song for Undead, she had somewhat accomplish her goal of understanding Sakasaki more. With that, she exited the music room.

Immediately upon exiting she crashed into someone luckily none of them fell down or suffer any damages. “A-Ah sorry!” She quickly utter an apology after maintaining her balance.

“Mhaa... Ya awright?” His accent caught her slightly off guard, but moreover his appearance and his unique color eyes made her stunt. “Y-Yes, I-I'm s-so sorry about that...!” She repeated herself in a hurry due to not wanting to look like a creep who stares at other people.

“Huh?” The stranger had realized something while she stared at him in awe. “Yer a girl?” His question wasn't so strange since the new producer course was really unknown to most.

“U-Um, yes. I'm (L/n) (Y/n). The produce... course... a-ah...” (Y/n) had not met any new people for week now that she grew comfortable spending time with people she knew now she's back suddenly talking to someone she didn't know is making her lose focus. ‘And he is very pretty...!’ She is also somehow still not used to seeing beautiful people in idol course.

His small chuckle gave her a small heart attack. She thought he was making fun of her for stuttering so much thankfully it wasn't the case.

“Producer hm? I ain't sure on what that is. My name's Kagehira.” (Y/n)'s nervousness gradually disappeared once she feels comfortable knowing that Kagehira was a nice person. “Is that your first name?” She innocently ask to the horror of Kagehira.

He sweats nervously and avoid eyes contract. “Naw... M-My first name's M-Mika. I don't really like it, ya know.” (Y/n) smile in understanding. “I'll call you Kagehira-san then!”

Kagehira returned her smile with his own now that he feels more comfortable with her. “Thank ya kindly! ♪ Ya don't have to add the 'san' ya know? We're kinda buddies now right? Oh, u-um, can I call ya (Y/n)?” She happily nodded. “Yes, of course Kagehira!”

Their happy moments didn't last long when Kagehira remember what he was originally doing. “GWAAAAH~! I'M RUNNIN' LATE. SEE YA LATER (Y/N)!” Kagehira ran off into the distance. She didn't have the chance to ask if he was in any unit! Although he did looks extremely familiar to her.

Her eyes widened when her gaze came into a contact with some wrapped candies on the floor. Perhaps Kagehira had drop them when they bumped into each other. She crouched down and put them into her pockets. It was the perfect excuse to try to find him again now.

And so she did. She ran off to the same direction Kagehira had gone in order to find him, and with that she had also completely forgotten her original goal of helping Undead.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[Location: Handicrafts Clubroom]

“Oshi-saaan! Argh... Sorry, I'm late!” Kagehira open the door into the handicrafts clubroom, within the room a single person inside was a short light pink haired male staring outside from a window. He turned around to face the newcomer that came into the room. “Took you long enough. Who's that behind you?”

“Eh?” Kagehira turned around and let a scream as if he saw a ghost. It was (Y/n) in all her glory. She panicked when Kagehira fell down with tears threatening to come out of his eyes. “WAAAAAAAH!? (Y-Y/N)!?” He was extremely surprised and horrified at her appearance considering that he ran over here to only find out that she had been following him and not saying anything while doing so.

The unknown male in the room let out a heavy sigh. “Keep it down will you? You're going to wake Mademoiselle up.” Kagehira let a out small apology while struggling to say anything properly.

(Y/n) felt very bad for scaring him to that extent. “Sorry...” She extended her hand towards him.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A/n: When you also can't write heavy dialogue scene. Sweats.

I'm feeding the ValkyriePs here. Sorry fine, Akatsuki, MaM, Eden for making you wait for so long but wait more not the time for them yet. fine and Akatsuki very soon though.

It been nine months since this was publish we're still on the 2nd arc of the story help we have about 4 or more arcs to go. I'm going to try to update this more frequently instead of monthly update, no promises though since online school and the amount of homework yeah-

Sorry if Sakasaki is OOC I can't write him being flustered and Kagehira with his way of speaking too-

I'm so happy that no one can figure the picture from last chapter yet lol.

Edited: Wait I just realized I made Suou in this story kidnap (Y/n) in the earlier chapters now he be kidnapping Oukawa in canon wh-

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

[ Character Spotlight ]

Kagehira Mika

Class: 2-B

Age: 16-17

Height: 171cm

Weight: 54kg

Unit: Valkyrie

Likes: Clothes with long hems

Dislike: His eyes & Being looked at

Yandere type: Devoted

Similar to the Selfless and Worship type exception that he thinks of both the love interest and his own interest. Like both of the type he is devoted to the love interest and will do anything that the love interest request of him as well as indirect request, but he will do extra things for his own interest too unless he was told to stop by the love interest. This type grow more dangerous the more time spend with the love interest due to their loyalty for the love interest grow more twisted as time go on.

“ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
352K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
209K 2.9K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
148K 5.7K 36
❥︎ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ yandere! roommates x reader ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...