it's you.

By desi_des00

Emma is a girl who is overly protective brother josh Richards he watches her like a hawk and doesn't care wha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
⚠️important⚠️
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
sequel

16

4.5K 52 33
By desi_des00

1 week later*
I woke up with yet another headache everyday for the past week I've woken up like this. But besides that jaden and I are close. Quinton and I are talking I guess he hasn't specified. Quinton came in the room and smiled at me " good morning beautiful " " oh just date already " kio said passing by. I blushed " hugs" I stuck my bottom lip out. " no" " whyyy"
" because I want cuddles" " yayyyyy" he came and layed down next to me pulling my tightly in to him. " hey em- oh I interrupted something sorry. But here's some advil for the headache " " thanks Bryce" he put it on the table and left. I looked up to se Quinton looking at me. I melted into his beautiful greenish hazel eyes. " oh I almost forgot I have plans for us tonight so be ready by 5 " he let go of me. " ok but 5 more minutes " he shook his head no I stuck my bottom lip out " come on Emma josh made pancakes you need to eat and leave your bed room" " piggy back ride then" he smiled and let me get on his back. Once we got downstairs payton had tears in his eyes I knew why he was leaving today. Quinton let me down and I ran and hugged payton " payton dont go" " I have to cutie but dont cry I'll be back before you know it " " I know but still" I buried my face deeper into his neck " come Emma he has to go" I slowly let go of him " see you soon never goodbye Emma" I smiled letting a tear flow down my cheek. He wiped it away. He turned and walked out of the house. I slowly breathed out I went to the kitchen with josh kio Griffin Bryce and kio. " wait where is jaden" " I think he is in bed" i nodded and ran upstairs. I knocked on the door. No answer. The door was unlocked so i walked in. He was asleep on his bed I slightly layed beside him. I watched him slowly open his eyes. His eyes widen
" Emma yout eyes are blood shot" " I didnt know that" i rubbed them. " come downstairs and eat breakfast I haven't seen you leave your room at all this week. He rolled onto his back and pit his hands behind his head. " jaden come on" I grabbed his arm gently pulling him up. He stumbled up almost falling on me.
" jaden be careful" " hey you pulled me first" " sorry "
" come onnnnn" I got him downstairs. We ate and talked jaden was quite. " I dont care enough to miss you after all the shit we've been through my hearts comatose comatose" I sang lowly since i had the song stuck in my head. " sing it louder em I dont thinkthink jaden heard you" I gave josh a dirty look. " I dont care enough to miss you after all the shit we've been through my hearts comatose comatose" jaden looked up and joined in I saw him smile. I smiled back at him. I went and hugged him. " happy jaden is a good sight " " yep" he smiled and kissed the top of my head I walked back upstairs to get ready for what ever Quinton had planned. I ft payton so I had someone to talk to while I'm getting ready for today.

Payton: helloooooo

Emma: wassup payt.

Payton: so you have a date with Quinton today

Emma: why are you calling it a date it's more like just a hang out. Dose this look ok.

Payton: it looks great on you but I'd go with something red it brings out your eyes. It is a date tho.

( I walked into the bathroom sing along to my music once I i came out payton was quite and looking at something)

Emma: you good payton

Payton: yea I'm ok but I just forgot how beautiful your voice was.

Emma: thanks Payton

Payton: you could go somewhere with that.

Emma: you think

(Payton nodded)

Payton: see I told you red makes your eyes pop. Beautiful I tell you.

(Emma blushes)

Emma: so did Quinton tell you where he is taking me.

Payton: yes he did

Emma: then well you tell me

Payton: no I well not

Emma: ughhh whyy not

Payton: bro code. I promise I wouldn't tell you so in that case I cant.

Emma: blah blah blah

Payton: you leave in about 30 minutes. You look great.

Emma: I'm nervous

Payton: do be. There is nothing to be afraid of. He lo- it well be great trust me

Emma: wait what were you going to say.

Payton: nothing I gotta go. So do you. Byeeeee.

Emma: bye paytonnnnnn.
He hung up

I looked at the door and nervously came over me. I walked over to the door and walked out. I ran straight into someone he caught me before I fell. " watch put Emma. You dont need another concussion" it was kio. I dont ever see much of him. " I wasnt looking I'm sorry" " it's fine." He smiled down at me and helped me all the way up. " Quintons downstairs waiting for you" I nodded and walked downstairs. Quinton stayed there in awe watch my every move. It made me feel self conscious.
" whoa dats my sister looking mighty fine" I glared at josh.
" and that's Quinton future wifey thing" nessa said. I met with Quinton at the bottom of the stairs. He grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes. " Emma you are beautiful" I blushed.
" thanks Quinton" " let's get going but first" he puts blind fold over my eyes " no no blind fold " " yes yes blind fold I dont need you peeking." I rolled my eyes " just dont kidnap me" " where would I take you. We live here duhh" I gave him a dirty look as he put the blind fold on me. I stumbled on the way to the car so Quinton carried me. "I'm confused how is your brother so tall and your so short" " jeez that just boost my self confidence. " " I was joking but for real why are you 4'11" " actually I'm 5'1 now" " oh wow you grew 2 inches. Still josh is what 6'2. " " 6'3 actually" he chuckled. I felt like we've been on the road for hours. " how much longer" " not long at all. Also you might wanna take off your shoes" " what is it the beach" " maybe" " yayyy" I smiled and when we stop I slipped my shoes off and Quinton opened my door. He took my hand and walked me to the sound of water. The feeling of the sand in between my toes felt like I was at home. Once Quinton came to a stop he let out a deep sigh. " Emma aee you ready" I nodded quickly. He took off the blind fold and my eyes met with a tent and blankets. " Quinton you didnt have to do this" " yes I did only because I have an important question " I looked at him he looked really nervous " what's up Quinton" his eyes felled with joy. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the blanket tent and he sat down I sat across from him. " quin seriously what's up" " well Emma I've been waiting for the longest time to ask you this. But here it goes. I've liked you since like 7th grade when me and josh became friends it was just hard to tell you do to Josh being your brother and my best friend. So..." " Quinton spit it out already " I was impatient with these type of stations. " so will you be my girlfriend? "
" quin. Of course" he looked shocked at first then he pulled me into a hug it lasted forever. It was peaceful. The sound of the water the sound of quintin heartbeat ringing through my ear as I rested my head on his chest. He took a picture.

Qgriggss

Qgiggss: the most beautiful girl in the world
Tags: @EmmaRichards

Jadenhossler: Quinton and Emma sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
Emmarichards: I will beat you when we get home
Jadenhossler: so harsh

Fanacc09: ugh shippppp

Nickaustin: can I steal it from you
Qgriggs: nope all mine

Brycehall: kittin and the dog
Joshrichards: no Bryce

Fanacc778: I think Bryce is gonna try some stuff.

Load more

Quinton sat up and started clearing out all our stuff. " come on Emma if I keep you out any later josh will kill me." " I'm tired "
He lifted me up and held me tightly. I smiled at him " you are perfect" he looked down at me. " no you" he laughed a little. We reached the car and he put me in to the passenger seat he got into the drivers and we were on the road again. Except we were going home.

A/n
This one is really long but I really cant help it.

1494 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 180 27
Read 'Bryce Halls sister' to understand what's happening
11.9K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
47.8K 530 36
Isabella Hossler is just your average girl(or a least she tries to be) who just finished 8th grade. She's pretty. She's popular. And she's the sister...
69.1K 666 32
~Completed~ ❤︎In which Emily Caleb's true identiy is reveled and she falls for her brothers friend❤︎ Or ❤︎In which Josh Richards celeberty crush not...