17

I woke up sick to my stomach. I ran to the bath room and threw up. Quinton came running in " baby are you ok" I put my hand up to stop him from coming closer. I was to weak to speak or even walk. He pushed my hand out of the way and came closer " god Emma your burning up. JOSH" I covered my ears do to the sudden noise. Josh ran in and rushed to Emma " Emma talk to me please" " josh has this happened before" " no do you know the last time she ate" " no i haven't seen her eat in about 3 day- I heard him trail off. I let out a shallow breath. Then everything went black.

Quintons pov*
I was woken up to the sound of coughing then I heard a slam come from Emma's room. I jumped up and ran to her bathroom. She was ok n the floor " Emma are you ok" she put her hand up as if it would stop me. She looked weak she couldn't speak. I called for josh. Emma was burning up I didnt know what else to do. I realized she hadn't ate in a while. I didnt want to loose her I just got her. " Quinton shes. Go turn on the cold water and let the tub fell up then grab some ice and put it in the tub. " I nodded and ran to the hallway bathroom and turned on the water. " yo what's going on" I turned and looked ar jaden he was half asleep. " Emma" his eyes widened and he ran across the hall. I filled the tub and got the ice. Jaden and josh came in with Emma. Jaden set her in the water. She jumped up fast but she still was pale. She looked scared and cold. Josh pulled her out and wrapped her in the towel and she let out a small whimper
" quin" " it's ok Emma I'm right here" she moved closer to me so I pulled her closer and held onto her. I sawed back and forth calming her. Her breathing slowed and she heart rate went down. He body temperature stayed high. " take her to bed jaden but dont leave till she is awake" I nodded and slowly walked with Emma in my arms to her bed. " damnit. Josh her clothes are still wet" " I'm coming. I dont know why you dont just do it yourself. Your gon a see her at some point " he smirked. " still I dont wanna over step with her" he nodded i left the room for a few minutes " there" I went back in and she looked peaceful while she was sleeping. I went and layed down next to her. " cuddle me" I heard her whimper slightly. I rolled over and she was facing me. I pulled her in. Her head rested on my chest she wrapped her arms around me so I did the same. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

Emma's pov*
I felt like shit for waking some of the boys up. I didnt mean to. After I fell back asleep in quintons arms I was starting to cool off a little I drifted deeply to sleep.
I woke up about 10 to a slight shift next to me. I opened my eyes and they met with a smiley Quinton. " your awake how are you feeling baby" " better" " let's go get some food " " it's fine Quinton I'm not hungry" " haha you think I care you are going to eat. I dont need you getting sick again." He sat up and pulled me up with him. I was only in one of Josh's hoodie. Which was like a dress. Oh well. " so what do you want to eat"
" idk" " ok I'll decide for you eggs and French toast" I nodded. He looked super happy it made me happy to. I layed my head down. " Emmaaaaa" It sounded like kio. I looked up it was kio. " kioooooo" " good morning" "mornings kio" " so you and Quinton" " yep me and Quinton " " have you guys kissed yet" " nope" " lame. Oh Quinton make me some to please " " nah just me and em" " he cooks for his girl so sweet" he laughed. He hugged me and walked back to his room. with a water bottle. He seems off I was kinda worried about him. I got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram for a little bit. I landed in kiosk new post.

Kiocyr

Kiocyr: feelings were definitely caught

Jadenhossler: same bro same
^ fanacc00: dang who. The same person kio likes???
^ jadenhossle: not gonna answer that.

Emmarichards: hey its gotta be Olivia.
^teatok.room1: they broke up tho.

Qgriggss: you got us bros tho.
^Brycehall: agreed

He seemed off. " babyyyy breakfast is done " he brought the food to the table. I played with it with my fork for a few minutes " babe its gonna get cold eat please" " I'm worried about kio he seems off" " everything is fine with him. Now eat please " I slowly started eating. Quinton went up stairs I sat and looked at the rest of my food. I wish we had a dog I could feed the food to. I got up and throw the rest away. I started to feel really light headed. I felt my legs give out. I landed on the floor. I heard a faint voice. " Emma is - oh god. Emma dont fall asleep on me. Open your eyes." The voice was from kio my eyes rolled back and everything went black.

A/n
I got really pumped about this one so I had to post it.
Also I'm working on a new book just for the hell of it
( I know Olivia and kio arw still together)