Under the Umbrella // A WooSa...

By asa-cchi

"I don't care what you're telling me!" Wooyoung got mad at San for middling in his business. "It's not your c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 *explicit*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *explicit*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *explicit*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 *explicit*
Chapter 31 *explicit*
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

673 50 8
By asa-cchi

To say that eating breakfast with San after that realization was awkward would be an understatement. Wooyoung barely ate a thing and drank his coffee while it was still brewing hot. His burned tongue was no help at all to get the image of the half-naked San out of his head. It wasn't a surprize at all then, that their conversation kind of ... didn't exist. At the end, Wooyoung had no idea what San had been talking about when they finished eating and brought the dishes back to the kitchen.

"Woo? ... Woo! ... Wooyoung!"

He heard San calling him only after San grabbed his shoulder and turned him around as Wooyoung was about to put on his shoes. "Hm?" Wooyoung asked confused about the angry face San made.

"Just tell me already what's going on!", San demanded.

"Nothing", Wooyoung said and turned back to his shoes. "Everything's all right."

"Sure." The sarcasm in San's voice made Wooyoung look up again. "If you don't like my cuddling then say something! I'll try to stop it. I don't know how, because it's a habit and I don't really know what I'm doing when I'm asleep but ... I can buy a huge pillow or something. Just ... I don't like you being mad at me."

"What are you talking about? I didn't say I don't like cuddling."

"But it's pretty obvious", San answered. "Yesterday and today as well. As soon as we get up you barely say anything and mostly ignore me talking to you. Do you know how that feels? As if I'm talking to a statue!" San got angrier the more he talked. "And the fact that you ask me to let you go every morning. I mean, I'm sorry!" Tears started to well up in San's dark orbits. "I just like cuddling so much and you really are super huggable and I've grown to like you and I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But if you don't say something, I would just do it again, but I don't want you to hate me for it. I just –" The rest of the sentence got cut off. Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's slim body and held him in a tight hug. In that surprize San developed a hiccup but put his arms around Wooyoung's waist regardless. He hid his face on Wooyoung's shoulder and Wooyoung felt his shirt getting wet from San's tears.

Wooyoung pulled back again after a minute or so and looked into San's face. He had puffy eyes and his cheeks were red from the crying. Even though Wooyoung felt bad for making San cry he couldn't deny the fact, that he looked cute like a little kid. To top it all off, Wooyoung brought his hand to San's head and lightly petted his hair.

"You cute little idiot", Wooyoung said with a sad smile. "I'm only like that because I'm shy."

"Because you're shy?", San asked with huge but still puffy eyes.

"I've never experienced that much skinship – with anyone. It felt weird and foreign at first. But I like holding your hands" A blush creeped up Wooyoung's face, but he continued and to underline what he just said he took San's hand in his. "It was strange for me to wake up to someone cuddling me, but it is comfortable and warm. I don't know though if I'll get used to it soon. But that doesn't mean I want you to stop."

"Then why were you so absent at breakfast?" San asked him.

"I just have a lot of things to think about", Wooyoung said but made sure he wasn't looking San in the eye. Though it wasn't entirely a lie. Wooyoung actually did have a lot of things to think about. But they were probably not the things San expected. "I didn't want to hurt you with that. I'm sorry." He looked back at San to see his swollen eyes. San nodded his head and wiped his face with his hands to get rid of the tears.

"Great. Now I look ugly", San said with pouty lips that made Wooyoung's heart skip a beat.

"I don't agree to that", Wooyoung said and patted the others head again. "You're still pretty cute."

"But I'm taller by the way!", San said, slowly getting back to his usual persona. "You don't get to call me little."

"When you are a cute little idiot, I'm going to call you that, Sannie", Wooyoung answered and went back to putting on his shoes.

"And don't call me Sannie", San demanded and walked straight out the door, without waiting for Wooyoung to get his school bag.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not cute."

This made Wooyoung laugh out loud. A squeal escaped his mouth as he was trying to hold it in.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Time went by in a flash for Wooyoung. The fact that he had to go to school, deal with the reparations for his apartment, had to work and go to practise every day made him wonder where the week had gone to, as he finished up his morning shift on Saturday. The good thing though was, that he'd gone used to his new kind of life pretty soon. The work schedule was okay-ish – it's not like he was happily jumping around, but he could manage. Living with San was more or less exciting. Wooyoung didn't think he'd been more often embarrassed in his life than this week but at least he'd get to see San every day. Practise was challenging like always and it didn't help at all that he was – one – already beat up from work – and two – his thoughts always kind of drifted when he saw San dancing. He had a hard time concentrating on his tasks but that was what he was willing to do.

The costs for the reparations however were a whole other deal. As it turned out the water had done much more damage, than he'd anticipated. Apparently, there was a crack in the wall behind his broken washing machine and water creeped down to the apartment below Wooyoung's and now it's starting to show as mold was beginning to form. Luckily, they would be able to take care of it in a professional manner, but Wooyoung would need to hold off from buying any new furniture for now. He'd have all hands full of work for dealing with these costs first.

But with all his worries pushed to the back of his head Wooyoung hurried to the company and changed his clothes. He wanted to get to practise as quickly as possible, to fix up some things with the others, before Yixing Sunbaenim's class would start.

The others were already in the middle of practise as Wooyoung entered and he put his bottle of water to the side to join them. After a few more tries they have reached a certain amount of synchronization and San stopped the music.

"Quick drinking pause. We'll start again in one minute." He ordered and everyone went to get his water as quickly as possible. The choreo was fucking exhausting. Everyone agreed to that. But it was also pretty badass and they all wondered, what Yixing would say about it.

They managed to practise for another two sets before Yixing entered and everyone stopped what they were doing. San turned off the music, so their teacher was able to say a few words to them.

"You've been working hard?", Yixing asked the class and everyone nodded, still out of breath. "Good." Yixing inspected his 7 pupils to see if they were ready. "I heard, that you had difficulties training together, is that correct?" Everyone went silent and heads turned to Wooyoung. "You weren't here in the evenings, Wooyoung?"

"Yes, I wasn't able to come here with everyone else", Wooyoung said.

"I'm not used to hearing that from you, Wooyoung." Yixing said with a stern face. "You know how important it is to work together if you want to pull off a satisfying stage."

"I know."

"Have you talked about this with your class mates?" Yixing asked. The others nodded. "And you are okay with him staying in this class?" Wooyoung's eyes went wide to this remark. "If Wooyoung isn't able to synchronize with you, the whole performance will be done for and no one will pass this task." Wooyoung looked down to the floor. He knew the risk his friends were taking with him not being able to come to practise. But he didn't think, that his teacher would propose for him leaving this class. It was all he'd worked for the past couple of years. To get here, in this class. And to show the teachers what he was able to accomplish so he'd get the chance to stand on stage.

And now ... because of a broken pipe he might lose that?

No one answered Yixing's question. The room went silent and it didn't feel like there were 8 people in it. Yixing continued to inspect their faces and stopped at San.

"You made the choreography, is that correct?"

"Yes", San answered.

"How is practise working out? With and without Wooyoung?"

"We work together pretty good. The others learn fast. And Wooyoung comes in after work to practise with me alone, when the others have already gone. He's working hard, even though he's not able to come here earlier."

Yixing looked at each one of them in silence again. It felt as if he was deciding whether or not it was worth looking at their dance or not.

He finally came to a conclusion. "Okay, I'll look at what you've got for me right now." He turned around to stand with the back right in front of the mirror.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

From this chapter on you can start to guess what kind of performance they are preparing. There is going to be more infos about the choreo and stuff.

Please leave your guesses in the comments (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.9K 12
Woosan Some Woohwa too Warning :Smut we need more! Just one Time....are you sure. San is straight and Wooyoung is not. But that doesn't stop Wooyoun...
16K 355 39
When 2 of the oldest members of ATEEZ get stressed, they can't help themselves but slip into little space. They always took care of each other when o...
66K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
4.1K 197 5
𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮. (enemies to...?) in which san is a cold-hearted jock, an extremely valuable player with a hubristic demeanor. no one dares...