It All Started At 6 a.m.

By saylsbee

What would you do if your neighbour woke you up at six in the morning, every single day? Leah Scott is your... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (1)
Chapter 10 (2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Characters
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 22

4.7K 214 16
By saylsbee

Leah

God bless the person who invented phones, but fuck I will curse the person who thought ringtones would be a cool feature to add, and I will kill the person who was calling me on a freaking Sunday morning, well afternoon because it was twelve in the noon, but I still considered twelve in the afternoon on a Sunday as the morning.

I groaned and rolled to my side to get hold of that annoying gadget and without looking at the caller id I answered the call and pressed it to my ear.

"I'm picking you up in fifteen." The person on the other end spoke, sounding all too familiar.

"I'm not a pizza," I replied groggily.

"You're still in your bed?"

"What does it matter? It's Sunday."

"Leah, it's twelve at noon."

"So?"

"Fucking wake up and drag your ass to the bathroom and get ready."

"Who are you?" My eyelids were drooping and I was trying not to fall asleep on this person.

"That's it. I'm coming to get you. And if you are not ready, I'm dragging you in your pajamas." The person hung up the phone and I stared at the phone as the screen turned black. I tossed it back on my bedside table and rolled back to snuggle up to my cuddlable-human. He was still so warm. I could sleep all day, snuggled with him.

"LEAH SCOTT, I VERY WELL REMEMBER ASKING YOU TO WAKE UP AND GET READY!" echoed in the room followed by a flash and a click as I jolted awake and sat upright. I felt Ethan stir beside me as he let out a loud grumble.

I rubbed my eyes and saw Avery standing in front of my bed with her hand poised on her hip and glaring at me with her brown eyes. Beside her, Lydia was shaking with laughter as she stood there with her phone held out, camera pointing toward Ethan and me.

"Did you guys sleep together?" Avery asked, her expression taking a total of 180-degree turn from angry to silly as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What? No way!"

"Yes, we did." I slapped the buffoon and glared at him. "C'mon, Leah, there's no point in denying it. They've already seen us like this. And what's done is done."

"Idiot, I'll kill you."

"That's not what you said last night." He smirked at me.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it." Avery started twirling across the room and Lydia was laughing like a hyena.

"Guys, we just slept together," I yelled.

"That's what I said." I whacked Ethan with my pillow.

"You are not helping." I glared at him and turned back to girls. "And I'm on my periods so nothing happened!" I rubbed my face in frustration.

"Are you sad that nothing happened?" Ethan wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"You twat, leave me." I pushed him away.

'You didn't do that last night.' Oh, the bitchy conscience was back.

'Yeah, I enjoyed snuggling up to him. Huh, you loser.' I mentally stuck my tongue out at her.

"By the way, what are you both doing here?" I asked them confused.

"I told you we were coming," Avery answered.

"You did? When? And why?"

"I give up. Lydia, take over. I can't do this." Avery sighed and raised her hands up in surrender.

"We're going shopping. And you are getting your ass to the bathroom to get ready and come with us." Lydia tugged my arm to get me out of the bed. But the lazy-bum of mine wouldn't give up on my bed. Their relationship is pretty strong.

"But why? I don't need any clothes." In fact, I was thinking of donating the clothes that I don't use anymore.

"We don't need it, Leah, but Miss. Jenkins here got a date tonight and her wardrobe collection is as good as nun's." She rolled her eyes and Lydia smacked her.

My eyes widened at what Avery said and looked at my best friend who was blushing profusely.

"So Adrian finally manned up, huh?" Ethan asked and leaned back on his elbows as Lydia nodded her head. Can I just snuggle back to him?

"What does it matter anyway? That boy has seen your homeless looks." I chuckled.

"She wants something "presentable" to wear on her date," Avery replied, putting air quotations on the word presentable. I could feel cuddlable-human's eyes on the side of my head and to confirm it, when I turned my head he indeed was staring at me.

"Okay, enough. Leah, we'll be waiting downstairs. You better don't cuddle with him and get your ass moving." Lydia said pointing a finger at us and left the room with Avery, who again, wiggled her eyebrows at us.

I sighed and lifted the covers off me, and ran a hand through birds' nest, which I don't remember leaving it open.

"Did you pull my rubber band out?" I glared at the boy who just shrugged in response and ran a hand through his bed-hair, which looked perfect, by the way. It's so unfair that this guy gets to wake up like this with his perfect bed-hair whereas all I ever got in the mornings are these fucking bird nests.

Sighing, I got up from the bed and grumpily started walking towards the wardrobe where I had kept my bags. No, I still haven't unpacked.

"Wanna ditch shopping?" Ethan asked, leaning against the wall.

"Can't," I answered and huffed, shuffling through my bag and getting out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a white top.

He pushed away from the wall and stood in front of me, his blue eyes staring intently into mine, a smirk making its way onto his lips.

"I wouldn't mind it even if you show up in your pajamas." He winked and leaned lifted his hand up to pass a lock of my blonde curl through his fingers, whereas I just stood there, confused at his words.

"Have fun, koala bear." He turned and walked away, leaving me to confusedly stare at his retreating figure.

__________

"You freaking suck at shopping, Lyds." Avery violently jabbed her pointer finger at Lydia and sunk back into the recliner that was placed outside the trial room.

"Tell me something that I don't know." Lydia grinned as she picked up the dress and walked into the trial room to try it out.

"I'm never going shopping with you again, Jenkins," Avery yelled and the salesperson looked at us pointedly.

The reason behind Avery's outburst was that after looking into fifteen different shops we were back into the first shop that we had visited as soon as we entered the mall and Lydia picked up the exact same dress that she'd first picked up when we had first come into the shop. She really sucks at shopping.

The trial room door opened and the brunette in front of me looked gorgeous in her deep blue dress that accentuated her blue eyes. The dress was a simple one with a silver beaded belt around the waist and the flowy material of the dress reached up to her mid-thigh. All in all, the brunette looked breathtaking.

"Adrian's gonna lose it tonight." Avery whistled from beside me and I could only nod my head in agreement.

"I'm buying this then." She jumped and walked back in to get changed.

"50 bucks that they will be banging each other tonight." I almost spit out the water in my mouth but then I remembered that I wasn't drinking any. That was so abrupt.

"What makes you think that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dude, those two literally undress each other with their eyes whenever they are together around us. And now they're going on a date tonight. Plus, Lydia's parents will be at that charity event." After every two months, on every eighth Sunday, a few businessmen from around the neighbouring towns hold up a charity event which usually extends till late at night. It's so weird, I mean, why not keep it on Saturdays instead. People have to go to work on Mondays. Oh well, each to their own.

"I heard that, Aves," Lydia shouted from the trial room.

"Was meant to." Avery fired back.

"As if you and Nolan just don't bang each other with your eyes, huh?" Lydia appeared in front of us with the dress neatly folded on her arm as she stared at Avery with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, we do more than that alright." Her eyes widened at the slip-up. "Shit I didn't mean that. We didn't do anything. Nope. Nothing. Nada. And we definitely didn't do anything last night. Jus-just talked, yeah, that's right, just talked. Nothing more." Avery put an end to her ramble and I exchanged glances with Lydia who gave out a sinister smile and Avery audibly gulped.

"Am I in for something?"

"A lot of interrogation, Aves. A lot." Lydia strutted towards the cash counter to pay for her dress as I squeezed Avery's shoulder and gave her a fake sympathetic smile.

"Oh cut it." Avery huffed and got up from her seat and we all exited the store to go the food court to eat and digest what Avery was gonna serve us.

Call me wicked but I know I'm going to enjoy this conversation.

******

It's not like I have anything better to do. So here's the upload.

Comment your thoughts and vote on the chapter.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
1.5K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
244 70 71
Leah is a very attractive girl who's been getting letters from a random person. She doesn't pay attention to any of those letters because she already...
19.1K 1.2K 25
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. They've been next door neighbours for 5years. He noticed her but didn't want...