His Maid || rewritten || (On...

Oleh REDonCRACK

ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ... Lebih Banyak

O n e
T w o
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y

T h r e e

6.2K 266 152
Oleh REDonCRACK

Chapter 3|
"기이한 만남"

Tzuyu had the bodyguards get Lisa's stuff from their house. She's going to move in, today, and it's quite convenient and nice for Tzuyu to do that. Tzuyu already talked to her about some stuff that she needed to do in this house, and what will be her assignments and tasks.

And it concerns her knowing that she's going to be a personal assistant of this certain someone that Tzuyu is talking about. Not to mention, she's excited to meet him. "This will be your room, unnie. It's next to my brother's in case if he might need you" her eyes went to the other door beside her room.

"What was the name of your brother again?" She questioned. "It's Jungkook, his name is Jungkook" Tzuyu spoke. "Ah, Chou Jungkook?" That made the younger one burst into laughter, "pfft, no."

"Jeon Jungkook, we're half-siblings" Tzuyu laughed. "Oh is that so? I apologize, Tzuyu"

"Thank you, so much Tzuyu, I'll do my best to be a useful servant" Lisa spoke. "Oh no, I don't prefer that word, unnie. Just...assistant" Tzuyu smiled. Gosh, this girl!

In a few moments, Lisa was left there, Tzuyu walked out and went somewhere, Lisa sighed deeply and her eyes went to her luggage, "I'll probably start arranging my stuff" she uttered.

She was so busy taking her clothes out of her luggage, when she heard some noises from outside, some shoes and heels clicking on the floor. And she thought it might be Tzuyu, good thing she's coming back because Lisa has a question about Jungkook.

She immediately went out, and right when she opened the door, the first thing she saw was a handsome but unfamiliar face of a man, she made eye contact with him, but then when he noticed her unfamiliarity in her, he paused on his spot. Her eyes widened,

He raised his eyebrows at her, then he went to out the woman behind him, only then did she notices that there was also a woman. "Hi" the woman greeted her, Lisa smiled, "who are you? Why are you in my house?" Jungkook interrupted, earning Lisa's attention once more.

"I'm...I'm Lisa" she spoke.

"Lisa who?"

"Oppa!" Their attention went to Tzuyu who just yelled. "Who's that?" Tzuyu pointed at the girl behind Jungkook. "I'm his girlfriend, girl. You must be his annoying sister?" The girl pointed out, Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at that. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. And I'm sick" Tzuyu spoke. "I just killed a chicken, I chopped it to pieces and put it in the freezer" Tzuyu spoke, widening her eyes.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "You're like the 9th girl he brought home this month" Tzuyu uttered, "didn't he tell you that?" Tzuyu questioned. "Why do you have to meddle in my business Tzuyu? Why don't you mind your own business?" Jungkook burst out, glaring at the younger.

Lisa just stood there, quiet as ever. She was rather observing this drama-like scene that she was watching.

"You, can you leave?" Tzuyu ignored him and pointed at the woman instead. Jungkook tightened his grip on the woman's wrist. "No"

"Don't leave"

"She's leaving, Oppa! Why are you so stubborn?"

"You did nothing, but to bring a woman here and in your room! I don't know and I don't care whatever the hell are you gonna do with each other but for Pete's sake, Oppa! Have some dignity!"

Lisa choked at her own saliva that she started coughing silently, That was brutal. It was offensive and insulting. Jungkook's lion eyes to her, she immediately walked out of her room and went behind Tzuyu.

Lisa's eyes never left his. She is sure that emotions are mixing up in him, it's really obvious in his eyes. He's fuming in anger, but there's no way that the sadness will be left unnoticeable within them. She felt like he wanted to yell, and scream, but there's no words coming out of his mouth.

He was just breathing heavily, eyes locking with Tzuyu. He let go of the woman, "leave" he uttered. "But Jungkook, we---"

"Just fucking Leave! I don't want to see you again!" He screamed, frightening the woman that it made her run quickly.

He vigorously walked passed Tzuyu and went to his room. Banging the door making the both girl flinch in surprise. "That's him, Unnie" Tzuyu sniffed. "Are you okay, Tzuyu?" Is she going to cry.

"I'm used to this, we always fight and never get along. I felt like we will never get a chance" the girl spoke, hopelessly. "I'll be in the library, unnie. You can continue what you're doing"

~

Jungkook was sulking inside his room. Cursing Tzuyu with all his might. He hates her, she always meddle with his problems, she always meddle with his life and he don't like it.

He was busy playing videogame, when he lost for the 5th time, "arrghhhhh! Damn it! Damn this videogame! Damn this life! Fuck!" He threw the remote control in anger as he sighed frustratingly.

He did realized he was hungry that is why his temper is rising. He calmed himself down and decided to go downstairs. When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw that girl again! "You, again?" She flinched, hearing him. She's busy putting peanut butter and jelly on a toasted bread. "Me, again" she responded pursing her lips.

"Are you hungry?" She asked him, waving the bread in his face. "I'll make my own" he rolled his eyes and went to get some bread before putting it on the toaster. She just stood there, watching him. "Why is this toaster so slow? How long do I have to wait?" He complained. "About an hour" she joked, he looked at her. "Just kidding, just kidding, uh, just a minute" she muttered. Her bread was left untouched.

The toaster clicked but then his bread got burnt. "Fuck it" he cursed again. "Just have this, I-- I made this for you" she looked at her.

"Thought you might be hungry, so" she purses her lips, snaking her arms around her chest.

He just grabbed the bread without saying anything and starting eating it. "So, uh, sir Jungkook? Can I ask you something?" She questioned. "No" he sighed. "Who are you, why are you still in my house?"

"I'm Lisa and....I'm your personal assistant" Lisa explained. Jungkook closed his eyes, personal assistant, of course. His father mentioned that but he didn't listen. He looked at her once again, "you? You're what? My own assistant?" He asked. She nodded her head. He scowled at her, "you mean, a servant? Assistant is just a sugarcoat to it, to make it sound good" he pointed out.

"I don't need an servant, especially a weird and skinny girl like you" there goes his eyes rolling.

He indeed loves to insult people, huh?

She sighed at him. "I'm disappointed as well" she crunched her nose, staring at him. "I thought, I'm going to babysit a kid, it turns out, I'm going to deal with an immature, childish and high-tempered spoiled brat like you" she spoke. "What the hell did you say?"

"This is so terrible, Mr Jeon, I thought we are going to meet in a nice and peaceful way, but... " she shook her head. "I'm gonna need to do some other stuff, you can make another burnt toasted bread" she smiled sarcastically.

"Don't frown, Mr. Jeon, you're scary when you frown, just smile...you might attract some girls"

She walked away, leaving him there, astonished and speechless. Again, she noticed the anger in his face, it's I'm his fault anyway for insulting her. She felt like this is gonna be rough for her.

He grits his teeth, they just met and she's already getting on his nerves. He clenched his fist. "Annoying bitch."

He will do anything, everything to kick that woman out of this house.

For him, she is just a piece of trash.

"I'm gonna make you regret coming here, Lisa. I'm gonna make you regret to the point that you will think of killing yourself" he breathed out.

Okay, he is insane, there's no doubt about that.

She might ready herself, indeed. But right now the only thing that concerns her is her mom. She will do anything to cure her. Even if it means dealing with that evil bunny.

"Uncanny encounter"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
76.9K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
18.1K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.