HOT AND COLD (SNAPEXREADER)

By The_Black_Spy

A love/hate relationship between Snape and Y/N. But can you really trust what you read? [EDITING 03/23/23] More

1: Very Odd
2: Family Businesses
3: First meeting
4: Potions? Yuck.
5: Detention
6: Draught of Living Death
7: D'Dark figure
8: The Quidditch
9: The Philosophers Stone
10: Diary
11: Lockhart
12: A Gut
13: Obliviate
14: Scenario
15: Flipped
16: Beautiful Thing
17: Yellow Light
18: The Girl
19: Family Traditions
21: Janus Thickey Ward
22: Bladder
23: Black
24: Boggart
25: 394
26: Obnubilate Figure
27: Scabbers
28: Mysterious Book
29: Hogsmeade
30: Truth and the Lie
31: Quidditch World Cup
32: Trelawney's word
33: The Age Line
34: Letter of Smith
35: Y/N Astor
36: Swear to me
37: The Unbreakable Vow
38: The Order Of The Phoenix
39: Wish Lists
40: Love, Y/N S.
41: The Epilogue
1: Very Odd [REVISED]
2: Family Businesses [REVISED]
3: First Meeting [REVISED]
4: Potions? Yuck. [REVISED]
5: Detention [REVISED]
6: Draught of Living Death [REVISED]
7: D'Dark figure [REVISED]
8: The Quidditch [REVISED]
9: The Philosophers Stone [REVISED]
10: Diary [REVISED]

20: The Unexpected

4.7K 162 120
By The_Black_Spy

AUTHOR'S POV:

They all watch Mr. and Mrs. Weasley with their daughter Ginny, exited Dumbledore's office.

Y/N keep on bitterly thanking herself for being totally useless to her friend, Harry who won against the basilisk.

Thankfully, she has calmed down after seeing Lockhart's pitiful state. "Thank you Y/N. Perhaps I should pay a visit to your house anytime." Lockhart winked at her and she just smiled sincerely.

"Take care Gilderoy. Don't worry... I'll be visiting you soon and I'll bring my art materials and books! I promise!" Y/N E/C eyes filled with tears once she pulls Lockhart in a warm tight embrace. While the poor man just smiled innocently with his chin above her head. "You promise Y/N!" He shouted when the healers from St. Mungos dragged him carefully out of the room.

She just nodded her head with force while smiling widely at him. Her hands waving harshly until she doesn't see his figure anymore.

Harry and Ron look at her with odd gazes. While the Dumbledore just smiled softly at her. What a nice girl. He cleared his throat and the second year students attention is averted to him.

"You three realize, of course, that in the last few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules?" the three gulp in sync and nodded their head.

"Yes Sir."

"And that there is sufficient evidence to expel you three?" The three look at eachother gravely and nodded their head again.

"Yes Sir."

"Therefore, it seems only fitting... That you three receive Special Awards for Services to the School. And -- let me see -- yes, I think two hundred points apiece, which, I believe, should be more than enough to secure Gryffindor the House Cup. And Y/N... One hundred points to your house too." L/N noticed Dumbledore eyes twinkled unusually in his eye glasses.

She just nodded her head and smiled abit. However, the two almost couldn't keep their feet on the ground out of happiness.

The door slammed open and Snape entered Dumbledore's office with harshness. They all snapped their head on the entrance to see who's the intruder.

Snape's black scary eyes scanned the place and it fixs with Y/N.

"Y/N!-... L/N!" Snape hesitated. He wipe his greasy hair out of his face and walk harshly towards the slytherin girl.

"What in hell do you think you've done?! Look at yourself! You're covered in slimes for christsake!" Snape knelt down and pulled Y/N near him, checking her body if she got any injuries.

"What if the monster didn't even let a pureblood like you to live huh?! You'll be dead instantly and that stupid dream of yours being the best auror in the world is gone!" Y/N flinches and look down on the ground ashamedly.

"Severus... Perhaps you should let Miss L/N take a breath first." Snape noticed the Gryffindors looking at him, including Weasley and Potter who's loss for words on what's happening.

The grip on Y/N's shoulder loosened and the girl can finally let go of the air she's been holding since Snape confronted her.

"I am sure you're done talking with Miss L/N headmaster?" The cloaked man gritted his teeth, trying to keep himself presentable as possible. He straightened himself and sneered at everyone around him.

"Actually, I have something to talk with Y/N. But maybe later Severus... After I've finished the matters..." Y/N give Dumbledore a look of please-help-me but Snape dragged her out of the room.

"P-Professor it hurts!" She shrieked and grip his hand off her wrist.

"Oh! This hurts you?!-" Snape shut his mouth thinly. He face his back on the girl as he furiously lock his fingers in his hair. His chest are heaving heavily. He wanted to punch the air right now.

"I-I didn't mean to go to the chamber of secrets! I didn't mean to be confronted by that stupid boy, Tom Riddle! I didn't mean to be shocked and confused to whatever he was saying because I don't have any idea who's Caldwell and Agrona Astor or why he called me by Astor!" tear slowly drops on her cheeks as her feet started to run away from the scene.

Snape remained rooted on the spot, watching L/N run away.

Y/N let her H/L H/C hair to cover her face when she suddenly hit into something. Her bum bounced on the floor and she silently cursed how her arse hurt.

"Miss L/N..." Y/N quickly snapped her head to see who is the owner of that very familiar voice.

"Mister Malfoy." she bolted up from the ground even though her bum is hurting in the moment.

Lucius lips crept into alittle smile as he uses the back of his hand to wipe Y/N's remaining tears on her cheeks.

"What could possibly the reason behind these tears? I wonder." He lightly muttered to himself when Dobby made a shriek because he thought that Lucius will hit him with his baton.

"Forgive me. Stupid house elf." Y/N ignored Lucius last comment and she decided to meet the house elf.

"I am Y/N L/N." the girl leaned down and present her hand infront of the elf.

"O-O-Of course I know you M-Madam! I've heard about who you are a-and no one dared to be this way with D-D-Dobby! Accck!" he slowly reached for her hand but only for the few second because someone has entered the scene.

"Severus." Lucius said as he look at Snape behind Y/N.

"Lucius." Snape said, but more dramatically while looking at the scene before him.

"Perhaps it would be decent to meet up again in a nice dinner Miss L/N and not with the collision we had earlier. If you excuse me, I have a business with your headmaster." with one last glance on Snape, he walk graciously pass them.

"P-Professor... I... I am so sorry... I didn't really mean to-" Snape firmly grab her shoulder and wrap his manly arms around her small body, not caring if he'll get slime in his lovely cloak from Y/N's.

"P-Professor?" The girl is feeling daze by all of the happenings. Earlier the Potion Master is yelling at her and now, he's romantically wrapping his masculine arms around her petite body.

His warmth is very odd compared to Granger's hug and Potter's hug. When it comes to his embrace, she can feel some tingling sensation in her stomach. Her heart seems to float and feel the euphoria she wishes to last for the long time. Y/N noticed her Professor relaxing into hers as he finally pulled her away from the embrace, making her wanted to lean into him more.

Snape awkwardly cleared his throat and look on the other direction, his gaze is failing to meet Y/N's figure. "Please don't ask any questions..." he mumbled and turn on his heels and started to walk back to Dumbledore's office.

He suddenly stopped on his tracks and look back alittle. "The headmaster, M-Miss L/N."

*****************

They met Lucius half way on the corridors but the man didn't bother to glance at their direction as he harshly stomp his black oxford shoes that is made of leather on the ground.

They entered the most visited room of the day once again. "Severus... Y/N" Dumbledore nod at them with a smile as he offer his visitors his most treasured lemon drops.

"I assume that you're very confused of meeting Tom Riddle Y/N... Well, Are you?"

She hesitated for a moment but decided to make the uncleared thoughts on her head to be distinct. "I-I... I just can't get him Professor... He keep calling me Y/N Astor and... He told me a different story about my parents which are obviously not my parents! My parents are F/N and M/N L/N! N-Not... Not Caldwell and Agrona Astor! I don't even know them Professor." anger rushed through the girl as she explained her confusion.

To her surprise, Dumbledore just chipped his lemon drop on his mouth and smiled alittle at her. Snape on the other hand felt very nervous, with his eyes are stained with shockness.

"Y/N... I know you understand what Voldemort capabilities are... He relish weaknesses and confusion of the people around him. Now, Severus... If you accompany Miss L/N to Madam Pomfrey to get her check while I write to your parents about this matter." On what the old man said, it made Y/N more lost with her thoughts.

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 131 19
In this story, (Y/n) has been an Astronomy Professor for 2 years. She has also been dating the one and only Professor Snape since the beginning of he...
32.4K 749 44
Combining mating bonds and the magic you'd find at Hogwarts to create a smutty (explicit warning! 18+) love story between y/n and a very soft Severus...
11.2K 156 30
"It's me or him y/n you can't have both" "I love you y/n but you shouldn't love me" Will you end things to keep your brother or risk losing him for t...
302K 7.5K 101
Its your 6th year at Hogwarts and being a silent Slytherin isn't the best combination, you kept your head down and attempted to go under the radar, t...