Sid se Naaz ki Shaadi

By babypandaaa1692

When a beautiful love story of two opposites is taking a new direction. The direction which they choose to wa... More

Story line
Sid wants to take Sana on a long drive
Sharing his firsts with his Moti
Sharing his firsts with his Moti. - Part 2
Engagement shopping
He is super proud of her, She is super thankful to him
Surpriseeee (Band baaja bride styleee)
EK HI DILL HAI PAGLIII...AUR KITNE BAAR JEETHOGI......
HER LOVE CONQUERED MY HEART AND SOUL
Aakir usne meri zindagi pe HAQ RAKH hi liya
HEY BIWI :)
Shukla Ji ki Sasural
You don't know how you filled a huge void in my Heart
Siyapaaaaaa
OTHER HALF of MY SOUL
Gussa Pyaar ka extreme version hai
Simply love
PAR MERI PAGLET HAI YEH
Aajkal tere mere pyar keCharche har zubaan par
Mujhe fairytale wedding nahi chayiye.
LOGO
I am so happy and blessed to come across this beautiful soul in life
THE PLAN - Part 1
THE PLAN - Part 2
Silence all over. emotions, eyes and souls were doing the talking
Mein apni shaadi mein mehmaan bangayi
:)

He is super proud of her, She is super thankful to him. - Part 2

2.2K 134 7
By babypandaaa1692

Sid's home

Sana comes and hugs Sid's mom.... Both the ladies excuse themselves and go into the bed room... Sid is happy that they are so comfortable with each other in thick and thin times.

In side bedroom...

Sid's Mom: tu kuch bole isse Pehle I want to tell you something.... You don't need to explain me anything... beti ko apne Maa ko explain karne zaroorath nahi hai.... Puri duniya se ladjauu tere liye.... I know as a woman I can imagine how bad state you are in now..... But with my experience in life, I just wanted to tell you something.... This is the time you need to be strong and face the situation.... This will just make you stronger....

After listening to this.... Sana hugs her for good five minutes.... Both of them comes out of the room, hand in hand and with a sweet and confident smile saying ...common lets win this battle...

Sid is confused, seeing them..... Matter is super serious and both of them are happily smiling.....

All the setup of phone tracking devise is set and the cyber security help is also on his way looking in to the issue.

Meanwhile their is chaos every where in the media... Fans supporting, opponents digging it deeper......

Shehnaaz zoned herself out from it to concentrate on how to solve....Sid offer's help but Shehnaaz asks him to stay away from this, because she don't want people to start speaking shit about him tooo....

She then receives a call from private number...

They connect her call to the device... she turns on the speaker of the phone....

Blackmailer: Kya hua baby? Kaise treat karre yeh media wale thume?   Kya tum bhi video update ke liye wait karri ho???

Sid is fuming in anger..... Sana signals him to stay quiet...

Sana: Kaun ho tum? Why are you doing this?  And yah I am not going to ask you what you want.....because I am not going to fulfill any of your demands..... Kar jo karna he karleeee....

Everyone are shocked and were staring at Sana.... Why is she speaking to him like that....

Blackmailer: *confused and angry after listening that from Shehnaaz*. Tujhe boho gamand hogya hai. Ek video leak karne se , tere jo bana banaya puraa career gir jayega.... Aur haa tume mein bus 2 gante ka time detha hu.... Soch le.... Mhuje kuch aur Nahi chayiye.... Mujhe bus tumm aur tumana beatifull husn par pyaar hai.... (And then he disconnects the call with out giving them chance to speak)

Sid's anger had no limits... His bulging nerves were visible..... and he Is like nahi chodunga mein usse... nahiii... how the hell he can talk to you like that...

Sana: Sidhaarthhh shaant hoja... abhi mein us haalath mein Nahi hu ki tere gussa uur yeh situation dono sambal saku... Pelase bebu...shanth hoja....

Sidharath leaves to bed room ignorer to control..

Sana asks the phone tracking help if he could track the device... but he told call should be little more longer to tack the location.. but he told that the blackmailer is calling from Mumbai.

Meanwhile Sid's mom goes into the room to check on Sid.....And finds him to sit calm...

Sid's mom: Beta tu gala math samjna when she asked to stay away from this situation. I know you are super protective towards your loved one and want to help them in bad situations but....

When she was completing her statement he stopped her and said.....

Sid: Mom.... Noo nooo.... Aap galat samaj rahi ho... I am not upset on what she told. I am upset that she is going through all this.. I want to spread happiness in her way all the time... I am just sad that she has to go through all this... And its ok it will make her strong... And haan mom, yesterday itself    I got to know that she in in huge trouble... She might hide her pain but her eyes convey me immediately what she is going through.....But this time I saw something else in her eye too mom... her eyes were saying me that she want to fight this alone.... At the same moment I thought to my self mom... that I will just be a shield... and let her be the soldier of her battle..... I know mom, you women are more strong than us, both emotionally and aapke jaysa pain hum seh nahi sakthe..... Watching you and didi's , what more proof I need mom that to say  that you guys are strong and face any situation with more positive approach......I promise mom I will not interfere    ....I am confident on my girl....she will come out with flying colors.... :)

Sid's mom was feeling so proud her both kids.... She was having tears filled which were shouting how proud she is on her upbringing.......

They both hug each other .... Sana admires this scene from the door.... She also rushes and joins the hug.....

Sid rubs Sana's back and assures her she can do this....

Sid: (To Sana) So boss..... kya hukm hai apka.... Humara aga task kya hogs.....

Sid's mom joins: yes boss..... hume kya karna hoga....

Sana: (laughs) ahi muje follow karna hoga and she moves towards the living area.....

Meanwhile Sana's family is very sand and upset looking at the media and the rumors spreading......

Shebaaz: Maa... Baapu aap Chinta mat karo ham karate hai na kuch... Sid and uski mom hai na yaha.... Wo log hummere bohot saat dhere....

Sana's dad: has beta.... Iss rwajah se hum thoda tension free hai yaha... tike apna behen ka kyaal rakna... aur hume sare updates dethe rehna.....

Its almost two hours and Sana gets call from blackmailer.....

She does the same as last time.. connects to the tracking device and turns the speaker on...

Blackmailer: So sexy..... tho kya pehen ke arriii hoo... Kuch acha red Saadi pehen ke aana.....and he was laughing....

Sana: shut the fuck up bastard....

Blackmailer: Baby haan athe waqt zyada hoshiyari math dikhana...police volice ko beech mein layegi to tera video Bahar jayegiii.... And started his evil laugh....

Sana: (in order to extend the conversation, so that they could track the device location) laughing..... tu apne app ko kuch zyada nai samba ra??? tere jaiso ko sambak sikane k liye meri juthiii hi kafi hai... kar video leak...kar tune jo karna hai kar......tu mera kuch nahi ukadsaktha....

Blackmailer:(furious as his plans were not working) mein sach mein leak kardunga...... soch le...

Sana: chal soch liya... Kar tuje jo karna hai... Phir mein jo karungi tu soch bei Nahi payega.....

*meanwhile the operator signals, that he traced his location.*

Sana disconnects his call.

Blackmailer gets shocked at her behavior. He is furious and ran out of plans...

He texts stating if in one hour if she don't apologize, she has to face consequences.

She royally ignores his text..

Mean while the cyber help could also trace the IP address from which the first posts on the social networking ere made and count correlate with the address traced through the phone....

They could get all his details including picture...

They asked if she recognize him, but she says no.... Then they think that their might be someone behind all this...

Immediately they inform all these to the police officer.....They asked Sana and Sid    to reach police station, meanwhile they would go and arrest the blackmailer....

Sid, Sana and Shebaaz starts to the police station....

Police arrests the blackmailer with all his electronic devices and reach the police station.....

Cyber security help matched the IP address he traces and the IP address of his devises and they matches.

Blackmailer is super scared and already got beaten up...Sid just holds his collar as he couldn't contain his anger....But Sana controls him....

Police starts their interogoration for the videos in the interrogation room...

He says he did not have any videos,...he was just giving her damki and was expecting to her fall in his trap....

Meanwhile outside at the same time he was saying this before that she told

Sana: uske pass kuch videos nahi hai.... Yeh bus ek damkhi thi.....

Sid: just holding her shoulders   

Police come outside and tell them that he don't have any videos and he was just spreading a false trap for her to fall into it.

Sid, Shebaaz and other police people who were there were shocked as Sana confidently knew that he did not have anything......

Sid: Sana, how were you soo sure baby?

Sana: agar use pass kuch hotha.. tho wo hume ithne chances Nahi deta... Also when I use trail room then I kind of give a check.. i will be careful Sid.. All we girls would.... hum safety Dayan mein Rakhtee hai Sid.... Agar use pass video bhi hotha... tab bhi meri reaction yeahi hota.... Wo ek Vedio chipane ke liye mein aur gehra phasthii uski chaal mein....is ek baar agar mein darthi tho meri puri zindagi dar se guzarthi..... Zindagi mein puraaa kala saya rehthi.... Agar wo bahar bhi atha tho shaayad mein bohot buri tarah se tuthii.... But shyaad waqt ke saath mein ubar ke aati .... But agar mein iss Baar jukthi tho zinda lash ki Tarah rehthi.....

So if I had to choose between two problems, I would choose with which I would effect less and with which I could protect my self respect......

Sid had tear in his eyes and was super proud of his girl.... And everyone held their heads high with garv seeing such a brave woman and everyone started clapping for her....

Sid and shebaaz hugged her....

Sid: broke the hug and spoke to the inspector that there must be someone behind it and please get them on light.

They make him post apology and the incident happened from the same account to stop all the social bulling.... Also, Police records a Vedic addressing the incident and share it to the news......

All the allegation were turned down and Shehnaaz and Sidnaaz fandoms were celebrating..... and Sana emerged as a fearless leader and apne fans se dill ka ristha our bhi gehra bana di.... Also as always her fans trended a hashtag #OurFearlessLeaderSana..........

So much happened in past 24 hours......... which brought her world up side down and again up..........She went trough a turmoil of emotions......

She felt a sudden relief and felt as if a 100 pounds weight went off her shoulder.

They Reached home....

Sana went straight to Sid's mom.... Gave a tighttt hug... told her everything. Meanwhile Shebaaz called his parents and informed....Before that they got to know everything through media and were super happy and proud of their daughter... they spoke for a minute to Sana and asked her to rest....

Sid's mom: Meri bachi sherni hai sherniiii..... while hugging Sana.....

Sid: Ab mujhe darrr lagra hai maa pappie iss sherni see... taunting....

Sana throws her fist towards him..... and he was like.... Mazakkk karma tha Moti... you don't even know how proud I am right now, having you as my partner..... I couldn't have wished for more.....

Sana: hugs him....with her baby tone... aweee mera kulluuuu..

All of them were having chai and talking...meanwhile Sana slept on the sofa like shown below......

Sid: is just staring at her........

Sid's mom: Nazar na lage mere bachoo ko.... And ask her eta kya Dekhra beta???

Sid: Just few moments before she was a fireball full of energy...tigress who had no fear....but just few moments later she is a peaceful kid sleeping like a princess.... with a glow like an angel.....I am just surprised maa.... I don't know how I got this lucky to meet her and have her in my life.... Every time I think, this is it... she is the best...she cannot surprise me any more.....BHOOOMM!!!!..... she comes with a new surprise and makes me go in aweee....

Sid's mom: Haan beta..... mein isse humesha ek chothi bachi ki tarahh hasthe hue our kelthe hue Dekha hai... Ha mujhe patha tha she shows her maturity in thinking when situation arises... Jab tum Bigg Boss mein guise mein issuers kuch phi boldetha tha.. phir khi yeh tune manane athi thi... Isse mujhe iski maturity ka samaj agya... Isse logo ko aur situations ko pehchanna baqoobhi atti hai.... But ajj jis Sana ko meine dekha.....yeh maturity tho ek alag hi level ki hai.....

Sid Smiles :) and looks at Shebaaz...he was silent all this while.......

Sid: Chote tuje kya hua? Tu ithna shaanth réhna cab se sikh gaya??

Shebaaz: kuch Nahi...stays calm....

Immediately Sid's mom hugs him and he started crying like a kid..... Mein boho Darr gala tha maa.. I cannot see anything happening to Sana... agar iso kuch hogya tho mein seh nahi saktha....

Sid's mom: Bachhaa chup hojaaa. Mere acha bacha hai na.... Hum sab hai na iske liye... hum issue kuch Nahi hone denge... Aur aaj dekha na tera benen ko...isko kisiki zaroorath hi Nahi hai...kudh sab pe baari padegi....

She calms him down. Sid and Sid's mom are very pleased to see their bond :)

Sid's mom: Beta, usko andar le ajo sur sula do..... iske aram ki zarurath hai....

Sid: ok mom... good night... Good night Shebaaz.. you also go and take rest.

Sid carry her into the bedroom on his arms and make her sleep....

Sana wakes up after couple of hours in the midnight and hugs Sid......She just curls herself up in Sid arms.....like a small bird hiding under a huge tree....

Sid wakes up and hugs her and pats her back and gives her a kiss on her forehead.....

She is crying.... Tears rokh ne ka naam hi Nahi leerthe.... He understood that all the emotion that has been building up in her... all the fear...all the anger.... All the sadness was coming out....

She just let her cry protecting her in his hulky arms....

Sid was feeling happy how she could bring all her guards down which she has put up before the world, when she is with him.... He feels lucky that she trusts him and shares that vunerable side of her....

Sid thinks in his mind..... Bahar jithna bhi sakth our fearless ho but adar se wo ek simple and mason lad hai and yeh Bahar cruel duniya se dari hui sehmi hui ek bachii sirf sid ke saamne bahar nikalthi hai....

That is why HE IS SUPER PROUD OF HER..... as she is fearless to face the situation instead of running away.....and at the same time she do have the guts to show her vulnerable Side  too

Sana IS SUPER THANKFUL TO HIM as he supports and invest tremendous trust in her... He is more confident than her that she could do it.... He giver her the freedom to handle things in her way being on her side...and will never takes shame in bowing and following her instructing before the world.... He understand and respect her soft side of her which comes out only before him and would always be the protector of her emotions......

After a long conversation they had through eyes in silence they sleep in peace...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.7K 114
#Please_kindly_read_from_Chapter_List ☺ A story of two soules who r bound fall in love with each other when destiny makes them.....please kindly re...
498K 53.7K 99
"Woh safar jo suru hua tha anjaan se Aaj aa ruka hai woh do jism ek jaan p Woh dil jo chupa hua tha kahi akela Aaj aa mila hai apne dusre hisse se Kh...
120K 6.6K 101
The story is based on the relationship of two brothers who are poles apart from each other. One is responsible towards his family and his career and...
141K 10.2K 60
Completely Off track ♥️ Rest peep into the story to know more ✨ Disclaimer : This story is strictly under copyright of the author. Don't steal / copy...