Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find outπŸ˜‰ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 59

83.6K 3.8K 9.4K
By -Rockii

Kamari Wright |K3|
Houston, Texas

She gone leave you just like everybody else did.

Just like your mama left you.

Just like your daddy left you.

Just like Maki left you.

Everybody's going to leave you Kamari.

The voices in my head kept talking as i stared at Kiya who was laid out on side of me. I know she prolly be wanting ta leave me with my mood swings and shit.

Yup and one day she will leave you.

We told you not to talk to her.

We told you to not catch feelings for her.

No one cares about but us.

I closed my eyes before sighing and opening again ta make the voices go away. I looked over at Kiya again and she was no longer there. She left.

We told you.

And you know we're always right.

"Kamari !" "Kamariii." I heard and my eyes opened instantly with a frown on my face looking at Kiya.

"You was having a bad dream or sum?" She asked me.

"Why you care?"

"Why you always answering my questions with a question it was a simple yes or no." She scoffed getting out the bed.

"Fuck up." I said lowly getting out the bed. She went in the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Childish ass. I sucked my teeth before sitting at the end of the bed grabbing my phone.

Reese💪🏾

you str8 nigga?

fashooo.

I wonder how many times you gone say that before you actually mean it.

Bean🐐

Hyd bx?

Im str8

Be real witcho self yung bull.

Tee Ann

You wanna pick out the casket since you paying.

Na, yall do whatever yall do lemme know how much everything is when yall done.

"You okay?" Kiya asked me coming out the bathroom and i nodded my head before getting up heading toward the bathroom. I took care of my morning hygiene and got my ass right back out.

"Im finna go."

"Where?" Kiya asked looking at me.

"You ain't my mama, she dead."

"Where you going?" She asked again ignoring my statement.

"You heard what i said." I said dryly putting some clothes on.

"Kamari i know you going through something but you not finna treat me how you keep treating me."

"Bitch i treat you like a queen." I mumbled.

"Alright i den let you say slick shit for bout 3 days now but you ain't finna be calling me out my name. My name Kiya call me a bitch again and i on god we gone be fighting in here and thats on my daddy grave."

She trying to leave you Kamari.

Push her away further Kamari she's going to hurt you.

"That dead nigga."

Bingo.

"On everything i hate you bro, no matter how low i am i would never throw yo dead people in nun." She said as her voice started to crack. She hate me?

"Kiy-" "Don't say my fucking name bitch, you been tryna get a reaction outta me, you got one bitch." She said as she started knocking my shit off my dresser breaking it and throwing pictures and shit.

Your wrong Kamari.

Your not wrong, hurt her before she hurts you.

She loves you Kamari.

So did your mother and she still left you.

Your going to push her away to no return.

"Kiya."

"I said don't say my fucking name." She said swinging at me connecting with my jaw.

"Kiya ian mean ta say that." I said wrapping my arms around her locking her in. "Im sorry baby, stop." I said kissing her forehead as she cried.

"Get offa me let me go, i hate you. I hate you." She cried and that took a tug at my heart.

Let her go your gonna hurt her just like you hurt your mom.

She doesn't deserve that.

"Kiya stop saying that." I said looking down at her as she avoided eye contact with as she continued to try to get outta my hold.

"Let me go, so i can go." She said sniffing. Go?

"Go? Where you finna go Kiya?" I asked letting her go scrunching up my face.

"You not my daddy, he dead." She repeated shat i said.

"So you leaving?" I asked chuckling bitterly.

We told you.

She ignored me and went and grabbed her phone and charger before leaving out the room and I followed.

"So you finna leave me Kiya?" I asked as i seen Peyton sitting on the living room couch watching Kiya.

"Stop fucking talking to me." She said rolling her eyes opening the front door.

"What happened?" Peyton asked.

"Kiya." I yelled as she looked back at me and rolled her eyes before walking out the door closing it. I sighed before punching a hole in the wall before jogging to the door.

"Kiya !!" I yelled as i watched her car zoom out the drive way.

Told you.

Why would you do that Kamari?

"What happened?" Peyton asked concerned.

"She fucking left like everybody else. Fuck her." I said walking in the house going straight to my room.

Kiya King | KY |

"Hey mama." I said giving her a small smile as she let me in the house.

"Hey wassup?" She asked.

"Well i just wanted to stop by." I shrugged.

"Ok-" "Mama life too short for us to just be mad at each other over little stuff. Well it wasn't little but that's not the point." I said as i started crying on accident. It was just too much stuff going on.

"Come here baby." She said opening her arms and i gladly walked into em.

"Im so sorry baby." She said rubbing my back.

"Im sorry im probably putting a lot of stress on you right now." I chuckled a li bit wiping my face.

"Never."

"So how you been?" I asked.

"Good, i got my li pregnancy glow, how about you everything good with you a ya big boyfriend?" She asked waving her hand around.

"We're good, just going through something right now but we good." I assured and she frowned.

"Lie again."

"Im serious, its just that his mother just died and he's taking it very... he's taking it." I shrugged because I honestly didn't know how to word it.

"It's hard?"

"Yeah, he goes through mood swings i know he just be talking outta anger but some stuff is just foul to say. There's a line thats drawn and he most def crossed it." I said shaking my head.

"But if you know he's talking outta anger don't let it get to you, he might even try to push you away but you gotta stand your ground.. you ever thought about leaving him since he crossed whatever line that was drawn?" She asked.

"No, i was hurt but i know he's talking outta anger im not going to leave him especially because this is the time he needs me most i just don't wanna break myself trying to heal him." I admitted.

"Most def, dont ever break yourself tryna heal somebody that don't wanna be healed." She said and i nodded.

"The bad part about it is if it was somebody else that said what he said i woulda acted an ass and left and never looked back." I said shaking my head.

"Them soul ties." My mama said shaking her head. "You love him?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. That love word has been on my mind heavily i just don't wanna say it out loud. The moment you admit you love somebody is when everything goes downhill. But that was a good question. Did i love Kamari? I know it's something most def there.

"You know, you just scared to admit ta yourself but ima leave it alone." My mama said waving me off.

"Girl, boom." I said waving her off.

"Anyways how was your trip ta br?" She asked.

"It was good, granny said congratulations by the way."

"Tell her i said thank you." She said and i nodded. This really a lot i got so much stuff to worry about. Kamari, Peyton, Granny, and etc. Then im putting my shop on hold.

"By the way Namir was there."

"Namir? Namir.. Namir... ohhh li cutie Namir." She said snapping her fingers.

"Yup."

"Yall use to be 2 peas in a pods." My mama said.

"Ian know who that boy was when he came walking in Granny house."

"ion blame you yall ain see each other in a long time." She shrugged.

"Where Nari?" I asked not seeing her.

"She with a friend."

"So when are the rest of the crew moving in?" I asked.

"Next week." She nodded.

"Thats good, you know Nari could always come live with me."

"Why would she do that?" My mama asked raising her eyebrow.

"Because she she gone be living in a house fulla strangers I don't want her to feel uncomfortable." I said.

"Yo granny put that in yo head huh?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"See i knew she was gone put some bull shut in yall head, ion know why yall went down there telling my business." She said shaking her head.

"She don't got nothing in my head, mama think cause right now your not." I said trying not to sound rude.

"Who you talking to?" She asked looking at me like i was stupid.

"You know what im just finna leave cause you not understanding." I said standing up from the couch shaking my head.

"What was really your whole purpose of coming over here, to try to get me to let Nari live with you?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"NO I CAME OVER HERE BECAUSE IM SITTING HERE WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND SUFFER FROM THE LOSS OF HIS MOM AND ITS SHOWING ME TO NOT HOLD GRUDGES BECAUSE YOU COULD BE GONE IN THE SNAP OF A FINGER ! I came over here to show you love because I don't know when im going to lose you but im not finna keep trying with somebody who won't meet me halfway.." i scoffed.

"Who the hell you raising your voice at girl." She said slapping me making my head turn and my face instantly started to burn. Outta everything i just said she wanna... you know what im done.

"Bye mama." I said shaking my head walking out the house. I tried.. i tried. I can't ever get a freaking break like omg WHATS TEA SAWEETIE !

Peyton💕

Im omw back make shoo the door unlocked.

I knew you weren't leaving.

Just needed a break, plus i promised.

...
After driving back to Kamari house i sat in the driveway for 10 minutes before getting out and going inside. His head snapped in my direction once i walked through the door i looked at him and walked to his room. Ignoring the heys from Bean and nem. I wasn't tryna be rude i just didn't wanna talk.

"You okay Kiya?" I heard Riley ask. I nodded as if she could see me and continued to Kamari's room. I went straight to the bathroom and ran my shower.

"I thought you left me." I heard the familiar voice say from behind me.

"I said I wasn't going to leave." I said lowly.

"Im sorry for the shit i said earlier that was way outta pocket and ian mean ta say that shit." He said sincerely.

"It's cool." I shrugged still not facing him.

"It ain't cool, the way i been treating you ain't cool either. I apologize fa allat shit ima try to do better." He said touching my shoulder. I turned around to look him in his eyes to see if it was genuine. My daddy always told me you could tell a person was genuine by the look in his eyes. When i looked in his i could tell he meant what he said. But I couldn't help but notice how he looked afraid but what was he afraid of? Suddenly his facial expression turned to anger. What in the fuck.

"Kiya.." he said taking a deep breath. "Kiya, what happened to your face?" He asked.

"What you talkin bout?" I asked confused before turning to look in the mirror and it was a mark on my face from when my mama slapped me.

"Where you was before you came here?" He asked turning my face toward him examining it.

"My mama house, but don't worry bout it im straight." I said he had too much going on anyway.

"Gone head get ina shower but when you get out you know you gotta tell me what happened right." He said and i sighed. "You be having my back and making sure im straight and i still gotta worry bout yours. Ain no way my girl finna be having my back and ain't nobody yours. I got it that's what im here for." He said pecking my lips before walking out the bathroom.
____________________________
Whew chillay🥺.

I hear you < all i be saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 20.4K 27
βπšŒπš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‘πš˜πš  𝚠𝚎 πšŸπš’πš‹πšŽ , πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπš’πšπš‘πš.❞ a short story
222K 5.4K 36
Read it and find out γ‹›
141K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020πŸ’•
28.5K 434 21
Read to find ouπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ