Fangs are Forever

By alright_artz

Izuku Midoriya is quirkless. That doesn't make him human though. When Izuku is offered a chance by his idol... More

Start
Entrance Exam
First day
Battle for the Full Moon
USJ
He Knows
Sports Festival Part 1
Sports Festival part 2
Stain
Exams
The Mall
Training Camp - Start
Kidnapped
All Might
Kirishima's Concern
Crumbling
The Start of the Full Moon
Exposed
Why?
IMPORTANT UPDATE

What do you want with me?

5.3K 222 133
By alright_artz

Izuku blinked hazily as he tried to comprehend his surroundings. He looked to his right and saw his two classmates, Bakugou and Tokoyami. They were both chained up and restrained to a chair. Bakugou's hands were completely encased in metal handcuffs.

He noticed the villain with the patchwork face sitting in the corner, seemingly bored.

Izuku tried to move, but he was heavily chained, more so then the other two. There was even a chain adorned around his neck, he could barley look over. Bakugou was awake, he was staring at Izuku. His angry face tried to hide his obvious worry.

"Deku..."

"They... they got us." Izuku said, ashamed.

"I thought I was their only target." Bakugou growled angrily.

In the corner, Dabi snickered, "Nope."

Bakugou frowned, "What the hell do you want with us anyways!?"

"Oh, shut it."

A door opened and Shigaraki walked in, Kurogiri behind him.

"Are they all awake yet?" he asked excitedly.

"All but the bird." Dabi answered.

Shigaraki walked over to Tokoyami and slapped him in the face. His eyes snapped open and he stared at Shigaraki in fear as his presence washed over him. He looked from Izuku to Shigaraki, recognition shining in his eyes.

"Great, you're all awake! First off, Bird, if you use your quirk, you'll get burned."

Dabi held up a flame.

Shigaraki and Izuku growled at it.

"Stupid mutts." Dabi sighed as he put his flame away.

Shigaraki brushed the moment away, "Anyways, I only really wanted the two of you." He pointed at Izuku and Bakugou. "But I got this one too." He pointed at Tokoyami.

"Why do you want us!?" Bakugou demanded.

Shigaraki grinned, "Well for you, I see potential. So much potential." His evil eyes slid towards Izuku, "and for you... well I bet they don't know about you, do they?"

Izuku went still as he felt Bakugou and Tokoyami's eyes on him. He couldn't look at them. He just stared downward, panic seeping into his brain.

Shigaraki was obviously trying to rile him up, "You know... the wer-"

"SHUT UP!" Izuku screamed so fiercely that Bakugou and Tokoyami flinched.

"Haha... so angry." He walked over to Izuku, "They don't know how truly dangerous you are, you're just too cowardly to show off."

"T-That's not-" he couldn't speak. He couldn't breathe.

Shigaraki laughed and he turned to Tokoyami, "What about you, bird? Tell me what you think."

Tokoyami struggled to find the right words, "A-About... what?"

"You know what I'm talking about, just say what you truly feel about Midoriya." He grinned devilishly.

Tokoyami gulped, "Y-Yes... well, he's very frightening... to be around."

Shigaraki stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Honestly..." Tokoyami looked away, "I'm so scared of you, Midoriya. And then we end up here, and I feel just as frightened from this villain. So, I don't know what to think."

Shigaraki laughed as Izuku stared in utter fear.

"And.... What about you?" he looked at Bakugou.

Bakugou's face was a mixture of anger and confusion, "I always knew that he was a freak. I just... don't know how much of a freak."

"Stop this, Shigaraki!" Izuku snapped, hating how much his voice quivered, "Why are you doing this?!"

Shigaraki thought for a moment, "This chat, honestly, is just for fun." He smiled. Shigaraki leaned in and whispered to Izuku, "Don't worry, I won't tell them outright. But shaking their trust in you is just too funny."

Shigaraki pulled away, "Like this for example!" he gestured toward Dabi. Dabi walked over to Izuku and held a flame right in front of his face.

Izuku yelped in fear at the flame, but then all he could do was snarl and stare at it. Dabi pulled the flame away and went back to the corner to sit.

Once Izuku regained full control, he stared straight ahead. He knew that Bakugou and Tokoyami were staring at him again.

"Deku... what the fuck?"

"Goodbye now!" Shigaraki and Kurogiri exited the room, "I'll be back later."

Izuku slowly turned to look at his two classmates.

They both looked... confused. Utterly confused.

"I always thought... your eyes turning yellow was just a trick in my mind... so what the fuck were you hiding from me, all these years?" Bakugou didn't yell, which scared Izuku even more.

"I-I... I-"

"If you're gonna lie, don't fucking bother." Bakugou didn't meet his gaze.

"Are you really a monster?" Tokoyami asked seriously.

"No!" Izuku almost shouted, "I-I swear I'm n-not!"

"Well... are you going to explain anything that just happened?" Bakugou growled, "Cause that villain fucker talked about you being dangerous. And I'm not gonna pretend your eyes didn't change fucking colors, and you had fangs like a fucking vampire!" he shouted.

"I...I can't" he was hyper ventilating, "I can't talk about it yet."

Bakugou backed down at the sight of Izuku's freak-out, "Don't think this conversation is over, Deku."

~

Shigaraki came back a couple hours later, a little trolly wheeling behind him. There was a syringe and a vile sitting atop it. And a dog muzzle.

Shigaraki grinned at Izuku's fearful eyes, "I'm back!"

"What the hell is all that?" Bakugou questioned.

"A little gift for my dear friend. The doctor had a lot of time to perfect it." Gesturing towards the vile as he picked up the muzzle.

"Do not put that on me." Izuku's voice was low and threatening.

Shigaraki laughed and stepped towards Izuku.

"I said DON'T" he lashed, snapping his teeth.

"If you bite me, I'll cut off a finger from each of your classmates." Shigaraki said coldly. Izuku hung his head in defeat, "Good boy."

He fixed the muzzle around Izuku's mouth.

"What... what's the point of this?" he sounded scared. And humiliated.

Shigaraki picked up the vile and stuck the syringe inside, "Well, I can keep you from biting me now. I can't say the same when I give you this."

"What is that?" It was Tokoyami's voice.

Shigaraki ignored him as he filled the syringe, "The test subjects couldn't handle this until we got it right. So annoying and time consuming."

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" genuine terror stared to seep into Izuku's voice.

With the needle filled, he walked over to Izuku.

"W-What-what is that!?"

He pushed Izuku's head to the side slightly, to expose the veins in his neck.

"Get away from him!" Bakugou snarled.

"Stop this!" Tokoyami yelled.

Shigaraki grinned at their pleas, "Oh, this is gonna hurt, isn't it?"

"P-Please...!" Izuku cried, tears starting to fall from his eyes as Shigaraki stuck the needle in his neck. His body tensed at the pressure.

Shigaraki dispensed the rest of the liquid into Izuku's veins, and he slowly stepped back, tossing the used needle on the floor.

Izuku screeched in pain. His body jerked uncontrollably, his pupils dilated and constricted rapidly.

"Deku!"

"Midoriya!" his classmates cried out weakly.

Their voices were nothing to him. The foreign substance that had invaded him made him feel like his veins were on fire. He felt like his bones were bending to the wolf form one minute, then snapping back into human form the next. Like a switch.

His jaws were snapping at the air, trying to find anything that could ground him. His eyes looked around widely, trying to decipher anything out of the blurry mess. His sharp nails were digging into the chair that restrained him.

And then in a moment it was over. He passed out. He didn't mind the darkness.

Shigaraki looked at him wide-eyed, "Wow..." a smile appeared on his face, "What a show that was!"

"What... the fuck" Bakugou was trembling at the scene.

"I-Is..." Tokoyami swallowed thickly, "Is he... dead?"

"HA! No." Shigaraki started to roll the trolley away, "He'll wake up eventually." He left the room laughing.

Bakugou turned to stare at Izuku with wide eyes, "Deku...? Hey..."

Dabi sat in the corner, "Jesus... what the hell, I didn't know that would happen."

"What the hell did he do to him!?" Bakugou screamed at Dabi.

"Like I would tell you..."

"Bakugou... we have to stay calm." Tokoyami reasoned, even though he himself was shaking.

"Yeah..." he breathed deeply, "Yeah I know."

The air was tense. Izuku's screams still echoed in their ears. The sight of him writhing in pain burned into their retinas.

It was a little bit before Izuku opened his eyes again. He opened them slowly, like waking up from a bad dream. He looked at his classmates, but they were still a little blurry. His head pounded. "Kacchan..." he said unsurely.

"Deku..." If Izuku wasn't so hazy he might have heard relief in Bakugou's voice.

Izuku tried to blink the blurriness away from his eyes, he could barely focus. "What... what happened...?"

Bakugou hesitated, "Well... Shigaraki injected you with something. And then you passed out."

He stiffened at the word, injected, as the memories flooded back. What could he have given me...?

"A little gift for my dear friend. The doctor had a lot of time to perfect it." Shigaraki's words rang in his ears. It was something they made. For him. For werewolves.

"Are you... are you okay?" Tokoyami asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah... my head just hurts." His body felt numb. His neck stung. He felt a deep pit of anxiety rest in his stomach. But mostly... he felt fine, considering all the pain he felt before. The raging fire in his veins had subsided into nothing. His bones and organs were all normal and stable. His head hurt, but It didn't feel like it was about to explode like before.

"Does anything... seem off or something?" Bakugou asked, concern laced in his words.

"I just feel... different. But I don't know why."

His wolf instinct was always there. Even when he was fully human, he could feel its presence. It was a part of him. It tried to have a say, but most of the time Izuku didn't listen. He was able to act human almost all the time.

But now, things felt off. He felt like the wolf could grab a hold of him if he let his guard down. It's influence and presence had suddenly become greater and angrier.

Was that what Shigaraki did?

But Izuku didn't understand. I still have control. The wolf can't overtake me easily. So... why?

Why?

"What the hell did he do, then?" Bakugou asked angrily.

His head pounded, and the wolf snapped, "I don't know!?"

"Yellow eyes, again." Bakugou shot back.

"Can we not talk about that right now?" Izuku hissed.

"And why not?" Bakugou didn't back down.

"Bakugou... please!" Tokoyami pleaded.

"Cause I can't even think straight!" Izuku shouted, "So, fuck off!"

No one spoke for a while.

~

It was the next day when Shigaraki came back. All the villains who played a part in the training camp attack arrived in the room first.

"I'm so tired of watching these dumb kids..." Dabi groaned.

"Without you, they could escape! You're useless!" Twice argued.

"Did Tomura already give him the drug?" Toga pointed at Izuku.

Dabi nodded unenthusiastically.

"You know..." Toga walked over to Izuku, "He's really cute..." she put her face close to his.

If Izuku didn't have the muzzle on, he would have bitten her. All he could do was growl his warning.

Toga suddenly had a knife to his cheek, slowly letting the blade pierce his skin. Izuku winced in pain, and he struggled to move. Toga giggled as she gave him a small cut just bellow his freckles.

"He's so cute when he's bleeding!"

"Get away from me!" Izuku shouted.

Toga giggled again as she stepped away.

"Just leave him alone or Shigaraki will get mad at you." Dabi huffed.

"Alright." She pouted, resuming her place behind the counter.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri arrived soon after.

"Now, for the reason you're here..." Shigaraki started, pointing at Bakugou, "You have potential."

Bakugou glared.

"Heroes now-a-days make me sick. And at the sports festival... they chained you up like a wild dog!" he laughed.

Izuku wanted to point out that they were all chained up like that now, but he kept his mouth shut.

"They don't respect your drive... your ambition. We understand."

Izuku and Tokoyami's eyes widened.

"You, Katsuki Bakugou, have potential to be a member of the League of Villains!" Shigaraki announced.

Things were silent for a moment, but Bakugou finally spoke, "What a joke." he scoffed.

Shigaraki's eyes narrowed, "You may be unwilling now, but I think in time you'll understand."

The room went silent as a knock was heard at the door.

"Pizza delivery..."

And the next thing anyone knew was the wall being smashed in, and All Might appearing.

Ah, that was fun to write.  i'm a sucker for "secret exposing" and... how do i word this... "injecting some random serum that changes someone"

There's been a lot on my mind lately. I have too much time to think. It won't effect the chapters, don't worry.

All of your comments really motivate me. It means the world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
643 15 14
A AU where one of the first couple quirks we're able to turn people into vampires and werewolves and had the original quirk user has all traits of a...
521K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
168K 4.9K 52
Izuku is a werewolf. The only two people who know he's a werewolf is his mom and dad. In his childhood Izuku's family was poor. Since his dad walked...