Harry Potter and the Altered...

By SamanthaPerry0

Percy Jackson was nineteen, nearly twenty years old and was the boss of an aquarium of his own. Demigod life... More

Warning for Story
Prologue: The Abused Boy
Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Sorting
Chapter 4: Classes
Chapter 5: The Duel
Chapter 6: Halloween Feast
Chapter 7: The Match Disaster
Chapter 8: Christmas Parties
Chapter 9: The New Years Party
Chapter 10: The Mirror
Chapter 11: The Forest
Chapter 12: The Minion
Chapter 13: Summer Holidays
Chapter 14: The House Elf and Diagon
Chapter 15: The Dysfunctional Platform
Chapter 16: New Friends and Second Year
Chapter 17: Babied Plants and An Idiot Professor
Chapter 18: Teaching DADA and the Strange Ravenclaw
Chapter 19: The Black Lake
Chapter 20: I Swear I Really Did Hear a Voice in the Wall
Chapter 21: Deathday Party is a Thing Apparently
Chapter 22: The Writing in Blood
Chapter 23: Lockhart (As Usual) Makes a Fool of Himself
Chapter 24: The Talk with Dumbledore
Chapter 25: Christmas Hols
Chapter 26: The Diary
Chapter 27: T.M.Riddle
Chapter 28: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 29: Recap
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Summer Year 2
Chapter 32: The Dog
Chapter 33: Wanted Sirius Black
Chapter 34: Dementors
Chapter 35: First Day Classes
Chapter 36: The Wardrobe Seems Possessed
Chapter 37: The Werewolf
Chapter 38: The Giant Sleepover
Chapter 39: The Haunted Game
Chapter 40: Christmas
Chapter 41: The Patronus
Chapter 42: The Interesting Case of Sirius Black
Chapter 43: Exams with a New Creature
Chapter 44: Welp, Never Getting a Rat as a Pet
Chapter 45: Moony and his Cub
Chapter 46: The Godfather Oath and an Idiot Minister
Chapter 47: Summer Year 3
Chapter 48: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 49: The World Cup
Chapter 50: What in Hades is the Dark Mark Doing at the World Cup?
Chapter 51: The Start of Year 4
Chapter 52: The Three Unforgivables
Chapter 53: The Other Schools
Chapter 54: Harry's Idea
Chapter 55: The Unintentional Fourth Champion
Chapter 56: First Duel of the Dueling Tournament
Chapter 57: Oh Look Another Dragon
Chapter 58: Harry's Next Duel in Dueling Tournament
Chapter 59: The Ear Splitting Shriek That Neville Says Comes Out of the Egg
Chapter 60: Yule Ball
Chapter 61: I Gain New Friends
Chapter 62: The Mad Couch...I Mean Mr.Crouch
Chapter 63: The Third Task
Chapter 64: The Reveal
Chapter 65: The Hidden Minion
Chapter 66: The Parting of Ways
Chapter 67: Summer Year 4
Chapter 69: The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 70: The Idiot Minister
Chapter 71: The Warnings From a Hat
Chapter 72: That's It, Dolores Umbridge is From Tartarus
Chapter 73: It Was Not Worth It
Chapter 74: A Godly Wrath

Chapter 68: The Cold Wind

6.2K 335 53
By SamanthaPerry0

I do not own Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix or the Percy Jackson series/characters.

Quotes from book

Mind Talking between Familiar/Bonded

Other Languages

He knew his father and his uncles were up to something the entire summer. They've been quiet and going appearing somewhere, Remus often taking Percy with him, and whenever they came back his father had been in a bad mood, often leaving for the training room as soon as they were back and the one time Harry peaked, saw that most of the machines there were destroyed and there was water dripping all over the place.

It wasn't often that Percy has ever gotten mad, especially enough to lose control over his powers like that, so Harry was worried for his father and couldn't figure out the right time to ever talk to Remus or Sirius about what has his father so pissed off.

Instead, he had taken the solitude of flying for what it was worth through the cold brisk morning to the slightly hotter mid-day back to the brisk that was nightfall. Spade loved it, he loved flying for hours with no seeming destination. His sister, Selene, who was born nearly two and a half years ago, was right there beside him.

Her catch was just like her mother's. All white and seemed to sparkle under the moonlight. Which is how she got the name, Selene, after the titan of the moon and the friend of Percy's who sacrificed her life for the Ares Cabin to fight in the Titan War.

Also right beside them was Lunar, who was enjoying flying in her natural large length. Since their house was so far from the population, anytime Harry was home was one of the few times Lunar could really enjoy her proper length. Regina often follows suit and generally hunts in the forest behind the Werewolf camp before returning home to watch over Harry.

"We should head back," Regina said through the familiar bond that they have.

"I don't want to," Harry said out loud as he calmly petted Spade's neck and leaned his head forward to rest against Spade's hair that draped along his neck and flowed behind him as the wind glided through his winged feathers.

"Something doesn't feel right," Regina warned through their bond and formed on his forearm. Unlike Lunar and Harry, Regina absolutely hated heights. Something about snakes not having ever been supposed to be off the ground.

Now concerned since Regina willingly formed herself, Harry sighed. "Alright, Spade, come on, let's go back home," Harry said as he stiffed the anger inside his chest.

Ever since the return of Grindelwald, no one seemed to be telling him anything. His father was always angry and always looked like he wanted to say something but it was like something or someone was willing him not to. Remus always seemed to have that apologetic guilt on his face and Sirius seemed like he was in the middle of a fight he didn't want to be in. No one was telling him anything and Draco isn't remotely part of whatever is going on because apparently the place that his father and uncles are going, they don't trust him. Neville wasn't even invited though his friend did admit in a letter that it was because his grandmother didn't wish to join whatever the place they're going.

Luna didn't even know where they were going but admitted her father had taken to muttering to himself in his office about some type of pros and cons but wouldn't tell her anything. All in all, no one was telling him or his friends anything useful. The one person that might is somehow bewitched and he's not supposed to do magic outside of Hogwarts.

Ever since the tournament where Ollivander outed his second wand, Harry's been feeling stifled with his magic as it had no natural way of release. It was one of the reasons he got a second wand from Knockturn Alley, so he could use magic outside of Hogwarts. And since the Ministry has gotten their panties in a twist, they didn't believe him about Grindelwald and has been keeping a closer eye on the magic at the household. Any magic that wasn't Sirius' or Remus' and he got a notice for underage magic. Which meant Lou wasn't even coming over because she didn't want the Ministry knowing about her.

He felt suffocated and hated it.

"Harry," Spade spoke to him, the language of the horse not as clear as the Mermish people or Snake, but he could understand it well enough.

"What is it?" Harry asked as he saw his breath in front of him and felt a draft of cold fly around them. Something felt...off.

"Something's coming," This time it was Selene, her voice echoing calm through her rich tone of voice but Harry could just feel the pegasus' unease.

Lunar must have some unease too because she shrunk herself and landed on the back of Spade, right in Harry's lap. The pegasus shifted uneasily at the dragon on its back, but after three years of knowing Lunar, was pushing aside his own Prey instincts that screamed.

And that's when he felt it assault his mind. The uneasy feeling, like he was drowning. His mind fogged and his hand loosened on his wand, he felt like he was tipping, like he wasn't going to be happy.

Then the screaming. A woman's scream was echoing in his ears and he knew exactly what was happening. He tore open his eyes that he at some point closed and heard the whistling around him as he made his mind focus.

That's when he noticed he was free falling. Spade was still above him, his panicked scream seemingly slowly lost as five dementors swooped around the group. For even though they didn't want the Pegasus', it didn't mean they weren't affected by the mere presence of one.

Harry ignored the panic in his chest as the ground started to get closer and instead twisted to look at Spade who was slowly speeding down to catch him, Lunar right beside him and growing with each second seemingly passing.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouted and watched his Niffler erupt from his wand and dance around him to keep the dementors away from him.

Lunar, having grown to her full height, was now much faster than Spade and had swooped under Harry just as he was about to reach the Reelig Glen trees which stood nearly over 200 feet tall and stood proudly under him. His arm just scratched the tip of one before it broke under the pressure of Lunar sweeping under him and crashing into the trees.

Harry clutched Lunar's neck and buried his face, his magic automatically anchoring him onto Lunar even as Spade and Selene evened out their frantic flight. Regina, having melted back into his skin once he started to fall off Spade, was now cautiously coming out and hissing dangerously at the Dementors.

He could still feel the connection to the Niffler and could practically feel the cold breath of the Dementor's on his neck, but Harry just wanted his father now. His mother's screaming was still echoing in his ears and all he wanted to do was find a nice quiet room and just collapse onto his father and drink hot chocolate together like old times when he had a nightmare when he was younger.

Finally, Lunar landed in their yard but Harry didn't dare remove himself from Lunar, his Niffler landed beside him but he couldn't help the shudder that passed through him as the Dementors hung just around his head, seemingly content to ignore his Niffler for the moment who was torn between making him feel better and scaring the Dementors away.

That's when he heard his name shout but didn't move as he knew it was his father's. He just clutched his wand tighter and ignored the agitated breath of Lunar that seemed torn between firing her breath at the Dementors but knowing it wouldn't do anything to them.

"Expecto Patronum!" "Expecto Patronum!" Two voices shouted at once and Harry finally looked up from his face buried in Lunar's neck to spot Moony Patronus and Padfoot Patronus finally scared the Dementors away with the help of his Niffler.

"Harry, are you okay?" His father asked worriedly as Harry slid off the back of Lunar and into his father's hands.

Harry shrugged as he tucked himself into Percy, his mind switching from going a mile a second to quiet as an owl.

That's when the letter arrived.

Dear Mr. Jackson-Potter,

We have received intelligence that you performed the Patronus Charm at twenty-three minutes past nine this evening in a Muggle-inhabited area and in the presence of a Muggle.

The severity of this breach of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery has resulted in your expulsion from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Ministry representatives will be calling at your place of residence shortly to destroy your wand.

As we have received a notice of magic over the summer via Un-Registered Wand, we regret to inform you that your presence is required at a disciplinary hearing at the Ministry of Magic at 9 a.m. on August 12th.

Hoping you are well,

Yours sincerely,
𝑀𝒶𝒻𝒶𝓁𝒹𝒶 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓀
IMPROPER USE OF MAGIC OFFICE
Ministry of Magic
(- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Page 26-27)

"They do realize this Muggle-inhabited area is, in fact, his father and two wizards themselves?" Percy said in disgust as he threw the paper away from him and toward Remus who folded it and put it into his jacket.

"No, they don't. The Ministry is obtuse and doesn't look at who might also be living with the Muggle and if they are informed of the Magical Society," Sirius grunted out, "was a nuisance when I was an Auror. Though, Oblivator Squad has it worse."

"We'll talk about that later, come on, Harry, let's get inside and get some chocolate in you. Lunar, Regina, take a look around and inform us if they're really gone. I'll need to go check on the Werewolf Camp," Remus said as he Accioed for his coat.

"I'll patrol around the house, Percy, I recommend keeping that dandy knife on you,"

Sirius said with a fake smile when he tried to mask the worry he had on his face.

Percy just sharply nodded and took his son inside, already knowing just what his son really needed to help from the Dementor attack.

Next Chapter: The Order of the Phoenix

Word Count: 1736

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 10.4K 29
Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, two of our most favored heroes, meet in this epic adventure. Chiron and the gods send Percy and his friends to Hogwar...
454 9 11
Percy potter after spending his summer in America comes back home only to find out he is a wizard how will he manage the changes in his life how will...
825 58 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...
495K 16.4K 28
*NO GREEK MYTHOLOGY* Perseus 'Percy' Achilles Jackson was always in foster care. Never knew his real parents or how he got his powers of water and sh...