Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

49. Rahmaan's struggle

20.4K 1.2K 211
By love_angell20

Hey guys

How are you?
I hope your doing good.

So here is early update.

Enjoy ❤️

**********
Hana's POV

I was shocked to see his calm behaviour after everything I said. I've behave like this just to see him lose his temper and how he claims that he love me that anger took over it. But no . Nothing happened like that and rahmaan behaved calmly and promise me to prove me wrong.

I saw him searching for that box in the garden like mad man which I've thrown out of the window. I really felt bad for him but I ignored that feeling. But when I saw him looking at me before walking away from there with that same hurtful gaze and how he smiled make my heart clenched.

No! I will not going to be weak.

"You deserve everything rahmaan! You have to feel the same pain which you caused me... You can't mend my heart.. I've made up my mind and I will be stand with my words.. you just wait and watch.. I will make you divorce me.. your a man who can't handle relationships for long" I muttered.

*******

From yesterday I started feeling strong movement in my belly. I've felt before but now it become strong. It's not that all the time movements but when it moved I feld scared.

So here I came to mama and told her. But She laughed at me. I pouted.

"Beta it's normal.. it's nothing compared to what you will feel in the next few months" she said smiling.

"I know mama baby moves but i haven't completed 6 months yet so...." I trailed off worriedly. She shook her head smiling.

"It happened beta... Sometimes Babys started moving early... You know rahmaan also started moving too much in my 6 months" she informed me while smiling and now I felt little bit ease.

So that's why my baby started moving soon cause it's father also started moving.....

What the hell hana? What are you thinking? It's only your baby.

I scolded myself and sat there silently. After sometime I saw muneeb coming out of the room with his bag.

"Arre beta.. your leaving?" Mama I asked muneeb and he nodded.

"Yes aunty" he said and look at me. While I look away from him.

What had happened last night I didn't forget. I've showed my anger at Maan but after that I didn't talk to muneeb either. His words still ringing in my head as I remember last night. Was rahmaan wrong then muneeb wasn't right either. He knew I was still in maan's nikah then how can he say such things like that.

Okay I hate Maan and wanted divorce but still my religion didn't give me rights to think about other men as I'm still his wife. Muneeb should think about this before saying things like that. Might be what he said he didn't meant it or wanted Maan to be away from me. Yet for me muneeb did wrong as well as Maan.

"Hana" I heard muneeb's voice and look up.

"I...um... I wanted to talk to you" he said hesitantly.

"You both talk.. I will check up on Ahmed what he is doing" mama said and walked out of the living room. Now me and muneeb was only there.

"Hana" he called me to get my attention.

"What muneeb?" I asked annoyingly. And stood up crossing my arms.

"I know your angry hana..."

"No! I'm not angry.. I'm disappointed muneeb" I said cutting him off. He looked at me and then lower his head.

"You shouldn't have said that things... You know it's wrong... Yesterday I slapped Maan.. I behave that he was only one who was wrong but you know that he wasn't the only one... You were also wrong" I said everything and he still stood there head bow.

"I know what you said you didn't mean it... You just said to make rahmaan away from me but..." He snap his head toward me.

"No hana I meant it" he said abruptly cutting me in the middle. I looked at him shocked.

"Wh..what?" I uttered in shock. For few moments he look at me before sighing.

"Okay now it's in front of you then I won't lie.. hana yesterday what I said I meant it" he exclaimed looking directly in my eyes. He walked forward and held my hand. I was looking at him wide eyes still in completely shocked.

"Princess.. I really want you in my life...I...uh....I.. I've always love you.. but i never said cause I thought your happy with rahmaan... But now everything has changed hana... You don't want any kind of relationship with him.. soon you will be free from that nikah.. and after that I want to accept you, I want to accept your child I want go marry yo..."

"Stop it" I screamed snatch my hands from him and took few step back. I was beyond shocked and hurt hearing all this from him. I thought him as my best cousin and  bestfriend but he took all this wrong. He loves me?

"Hana..." He was about to come close to me but I held my palm in front of him.

"How?" I look at him hurt in my eyes.

"How can you say such words to me? I've always think you as my best friend more than just cousin. And you love me? You know I'm still in maan's nikah... I was and I'm  his wife muneeb... You just confessed your love to a married woman. Not only married but a pregnant woman.. "

"I don't care" he said cutting me.

"But I do care... I'm not like this... And how can you even think about me marrying again... I will divorce him but I will never let another man come in my life muneeb... I am not able to even think about anyone else, love is too far from that. I do want divorce but that doesn't mean i will let another man take that place which I gave to Maan.. so please throw all those thoughts away from your mind" I explained myself.

"But Hana you can't live like this... We can.."

"Muneeb please... You and me are not WE and never will be... I already lost many things in my life muneeb... I don't want to lose another precious thing.. your my bestfriend.. please don't snatch my friend from me" I said in low tone tear escaped my eyes.

"Sorry princess... I didn't meant to hurt you.. fine I will be your friend but remember one thing hana.. I will wait for you" he said and walked out of the house. Leaving me confused and hurt at the sudden event.

*************

Rahmaan's POV

I started searching for job but God! It's to difficult to search a nice job. It has been 15 days I was doing this. But I couldn't find a job according to me. But then I thought about compromising. But still I couldn't find a simple job. I didn't abandoned my baba's company and working there as well as finding job for me in another company. But now different was in this that, I started sending Ali for every meeting after discussing and approval every presentation and all.

Baba wanted to joined office but mama strictly told him that he will not stepping out of the house next 3 months and i assured baba that his company was in safe hands. He didn't replied but kept silent which means he listened to me.

So that's why it was hard for me to find a job and work in baba's company at the same time. I didn't lose hope. And I will trying my best.

Today I came to company for job interview which wasn't a big but not that small as well. This recommend by Munaf.. his friend's company. i didn't wanted to take help from him but then he said they will give me job seeing my capability. So I agreed. 

I went inside and sat there with few more people. They are also came here for job I thought and become self-conscious. I wasn't like this but look where life took me.. i was struggling for job even being this country's one of best companies one and only heir. People didn't know me in business world that much. Cause it's been only few months I joined baba's company so that's why no one recognised me wherever I went for job interview.

After sometime my name being called and I went inside.

After half an hour I came outside. they said they will called me tomorrow if I'm selected.

*********

I went to Hana's room before going to my room and saw her sleeping as always. I slowly went to her bed and sat on the ground facing her 6 months completed baby bump.

"Hey champ.. look your papa is here... So what is my baby doing? Sleeping with mama? Hmm.. sleep sleep... Snatching your father peace you both mama and baby sleep peacefully..." I whisper. I always talked to my baby at night after hana slept. Cause now days everything make me restless and this is only thing which gave me peace. Talking to my baby.

Whenever I've saw Riya aapi and Nawaz Bhai talking with their unborn child. I've tease them saying they were doing madness. How can baby know that his parents are talking to them? He/she is not even in this world. But Nawaz bhai told me that when I'm going to be father then I will realised how beautiful feeling this is And how baby response to his parents talked. I've just rolled my eyes at them every time in response.

And now I realised. They were right.  This is beautiful. And I could feel my baby's response as I talked to him/her.

"So baby.. I heard you are giving your mama tough time.. is it true?" I asked. Mama told me that baby started moving in Hana's belly too much and sometimes she scared of it and sometimes she talked to her baby.

"If yes then... Continue it champ.. your mama giving your papa tough time.. so it is your responsibility to take revenge of your papa" I whisper smilingly. And to my content I felt him/her kicking and like always hana moaned in her sleep but didn't open her eyes. Yes! My baby every night kicked as I talked to him/her. And that thing make me feel alive in all those mess.

"You again did this... You know your mama become Hitler now days.. if she comes to know our little secret then she will throw me out her room" i chuckled a little and then after sometime i kissed my baby and then Hana's forehead before walking out of the room.

****

I was sleeping when I heard some irritating noise. Stirring in my sleep I tried to sleep but that voice didn't stopped. So opening my eyes I recognise that it was my phone. Turning to my bedside table I took my mobile and saw it was Ali's call.

"Hmm.. yes Ali?" My voice came out hoarsely. I was still in half sleep.

"Sir... Where are you? You know na there is meeting today and you have to see presentation before i would go to that meeting" he said hurriedly. My eyes fully opened as I realised i should be there at 7:30. I saw and it was 8:00. I quickly jump out of my bed and told him that I will be there in 15 minutes. And hang up.

I was about to go to washroom when I heard my mobile beep sound and saw email. Opening that email I was surprised. Good surprised.

It was from that company where I interviewed yesterday and I'm selected. And they were expecting me there at 10am

"Yes! Finally I got job" I fist my hand in the air excitedly.

After getting ready I went outside and saw mama baba and hana were sitting in the living room while laughing and sipping their tea.

"Good morning mama baba and my beautiful wifey" I greeted them mama greet me back and baba just nodded while hana rolled her eyes. I smiled.

"Okay mama I going" I said and started walking toward door when mama called me.

"Where are you going without breakfast? Come I will serv..." Mama was saying getting up from the sofa but I stopped her.

"No mama I'm getting late.. I will eat something later" I said cutting her off. And walked out hurriedly. I have to complete my office work before 10. And it's already 8:30.

*******

"Come on Ali.. it's not that difficult" I said as I took my car keys and phone from the table.

"But sir it's very important meeting.. how can you sent me there alone.. I mean I would make any mistake..." I cut him in the middle.

"I trust you Ali... And I know you will do this" encouraging him I walked toward door.

"And... Your not just my PA but my friend as well... And I didn't gave this responsibility to my PA but to my friend" I told him to make him feel better before walking out.

I was feeling hungry but I have to reached there before 10. I saw time and it was 9:45 already. We spent too much time on the presentation.

Getting inside the car I drove off. I arrived there at exactly 9:58. I ran inside and heard receptionist calling my name. "Rahmaan Ahmed Mirza"

"Me" I yelled breathless.

"You are almost lost your job if you were come a minute later" she told me. And I gave her apologize smiled. She said that boss were waiting for me inside him room. And told me directions of his office.

I reached there and knock on the door. He called me inside and told me that I got job as his manager and should start my working from today cause he had some incomplete work and needed to be done as soon as possible.

My eyes widened when I saw how much work I have to do

*********

How was it?

Missing hana Maan scene?

If yes then don't be sad you will get to see only hanamaan scenes for the couple of chapters😍

I want to ask a question.
If you don't mind me telling, where you guys from?
Just curious to know, from where my readers.😅

So like always if you want me to update soon then don't forget to Votes and comments. 😉

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...