She's a Healer |Creepypasta x...

By devithegirl36

All the fishermen feel her presence. No creatures dare harm her. Deep in the murky waters, and through tangle... More

Chapter 2| The Mermaid
Chapter 3| Bumpy Ride
Chapter 4| The Calling
Chapter 5| Deep Trouble
Chapter 6| The Chase
Chapter 7| Dreamer
Chapter 8| Drunk
Chapter 9| Save
Chapter 10| Caught
Chapter 11| The Octopus
Chapter 12| Not Again
Chapter 13| Fish Tank
Chapter 14| Show Yourself
Chapter 15| Black Blood
Chapter 16| Icky Sticky
Chapter 17| Flowers
Chapter 18| Trio vs Duo
Chapter 19| For Her
Chapter 20| Meeting Again
Chapter 21| That Hurts
Chapter 22| The Fourth Encounter
Chapter 23| Away
Chapter 24| Different Moments
Chapter 25| Forest Patrol
Chapter 26| Switch
Chapter 27| The real ending
Author's Note

Chapter 1| Captured

6.1K 146 61
By devithegirl36

Owen's POV

Owen Dixon sat alone at the old coffee shop by the beach.

A steaming cup of coffee was placed in front of him. He waited for his waitress to walk off, before looking back at an article. This was unlike any story he read. A mermaid that could heal anyone?

"Y/N," he whispered.

People claimed she was a legend and a myth but there were so many clues she existed.

Dixon was going to prove it.

_________________________________

Y/N's POV

It was a beautiful sunset.

Bright color reflected off your eyes. It matched the pink and orange scales on your arms.

You were hidden under a rock. Small ripples of water cradled you.

In the distance there was a silhouette of a boat. Your brows furrowed in confusion. All the other fisherman had returned home.

You pushed off the rock and began to swim towards it.

"Y/N."

The ocean called to you. You ignored the warning.

_______________________________________

Ben's POV

Water splashed against the boat. BEN DROWNED gripped the ledge. It was hard to tell whether he was pissed or scared. He kept glitching from the perfect blonde to a horrific elf. His eyes reflected in the ocean.

W e  s h o u l d   b e   o u t   k i l l i n g .

His companion laughed, "Oh yeah?" The slashed smile in Jeff's face grew wider, "Why's that?" He held onto a fishing rod.

W e ' r e   s u r r o u n d e d   b y   W A T E R .  T h e    t h i n g    t h a t   c a n   K I L L    M E .

There was a sudden weight on the line. Jeff reeled it in.

THUD.

The boat shook. Both boys gripped the sides.

W h a t   w a s   t h a t ? !

Ben glanced over the ledge.

Jeff flung a net out against the waves and yanked the line to close it. He struggled to pull it back into the boat, his shoes skidding on the floor.

Ben grabbed the string with him. Red veins appeared on his wrists from the strain.

S h - S h I T - w h a t    t h e    h e l l   i s  t h i s ?

They both fell over.

Ben rubbed the back of his head. Jeff's eyes grew wide, "Holy shit."

A mermaid was trapped in the net.

____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 52 6
You were a college student aiming towards a degree in English, playing in an alternative rock band during your spare time. Most people who thought th...
48K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
82.5K 2.7K 48
Y/N is a young woman who spends her days reading up on various myths and legends. The supernatural has always interested her, and once she found a gr...
7.1K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...