Coronacation

By idontwannaenduponyt

Just as quarantine is about to start your brother Griffin invites you to live at the Sway house, but you'll n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE!! IMPORtant
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOT AN UPDATE BUT WORKING ON ONE!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Question
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
talk
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter 54
New Cover?
๏ฟผlol
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Hi
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
๏ฟผ
Chapter 63
Yeah
hi

Chapter 13

7.4K 107 40
By idontwannaenduponyt

When I wake up I feel instant pain in my ribs. I quickly sit up and touch the problem area only for memories to come flooding in. "Fuck" I mumble to myself. I got a tattoo... tattoos. What am I going to tell my mom? I'm 16! What am I going to tell Griffin?!! He'll care more than mom.

After a couple of minutes of freaking out I decide to embrace the tattoos.

I look to the other side of the bed and see Quinton sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps, I think to myself.I pull the covers off of me and get out of bed only to repulse the covers up so they were back on Quinton.

I decide to take a shower. I wash my body, shave, and wash my hair and face. I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body. I grab my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. After about 2 minutes I rinse the brush off and then gargle some mouth wash. I turn to the shelf where I laid my clothes to change too. I quickly change into my clothes.

I look into the mirror and observe myself... The tattoo is showing. I contemplate on whether I want to change shirts or not but I decide to keep it on. What's the worst that can happen if Griffin finds out?

I quickly brush my hair out then pin the sides away with blue barrettes.

I apply light makeup:

Then walk out of the bathroom.

Quinton was no longer in the bed. Nor the room. I walk to my suitcase and start digging through it because I wanted to put on a necklace or something.

After I had successfully put on the jewelry, I exited the room and walked down the stairs. The house was quiet- I look around and I see nobody. Out of nowhere I hear the words "CANNONBALL" come from the backyard. I instantly walk out and see all the members and Nessa hanging out without me.

I decide to walk out and tell them that I'm going to get lunch seeing as though I woke up at noon.

"Ness, I'm going out and getting chipotle, want anything?"

"Yes!! You know my usual!"

I laugh at her words and then go to each of the members and ask the same thing. As I'm about to leave the backyard I hear Griffin yell my name.

I turn around an eye him, "What?"

"What's on your stomach?"

"A tattoo? Duh!"

"Does mom know?" He questions. I knew he was gonna freak out about it.

I squint my eyes and say "No."

Then with that I was back inside heading towards the garage.

I entered the garage and turned on the light then saw that my car had appeared. I look at the key rack and don't see my keys.

I walk back upstairs to see if someone laid the keys in Quinton and Is room and I did not see them. I marched back downstairs and then back to the pool area. "By any chance do you know where my keys are to my jeep?"

"I do!" Quinton yelled while making a tiktok with Josh.

I walk to where him and Josh were standing waiting for them to get to a stopping point. After about the tenth rep I decided to ruin the video and get in front and do the dance so no one could see them which led to them trying to push me out of the way so they could be the center of attention again. I wouldn't budge, I only laughed until out of nowhere Quinton picked me up then turned around and placed me behind him and finished the dance with Josh. After the video was over they watched the video and decided to post it.

"Okay in all seriousness. Where are my keys?"

"Upstairs in the bedroom." He said eyeing me.

"I checked up their already."

"There up their Alyssa..."

"I checked though! Can you just show me where?" I laughed.

"Will do smalls." He smirked.

My jaw dropped out of surprise, "What did you call me?"

"Smalls" he said while leading the way to the room.

"But i'm not 'small' tho" I interject.

"Whatever you say short round..." He said plainly. I rolled my eyes and decided not to fight the stupid nicknames. He opened the door to the room and then grabbed the keys.

"Where were they?"

"In my pants that were on the grounds pocket."

"Why would I think to look there?" I say stubbornly.

"I don't know? But i didn't lie, they were in this room. Where are you going anyways?"

"Chipotle, wanna come?" I say. He only nodded then followed me to the jeep.

Once we hopped in I realized he was still only wearing swim trunks.... "You're wearing that?"

"Yeah, why not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
857K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
9.5K 144 28
"๐‡๐ž๐ฒ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐†๐š๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐†๐š๐›๐›๐ฒ." "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...
54.6K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...