taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

eight

6.1K 164 231
By Goofybil

Harper

about a week has passed since my mom and dad fought. my mom was only home for two days before leaving again for another 3 weeks which was probably for the better.

billies EP came out a couple days ago and i've been listening to it on repeat. she's performing tonight at this small venue / bar place and i've been dying to see her again. i hate to admit it and i'm never the one to chase after anyone but i need to see her in person again.

the time passes by quick and i get into an outfit i know i look in. i'm going alone but i know i'll see people there from school so i'm not worried.

if anything, there will probably be some drunk douche bags trying to get with me all night.

i finally arrive at the venue a little late as i pull out cash to get in. i walk in to hear a song i recognize from the EP called hostage.

people were singing and dancing around and i just chilled at the bar watching her on stage. she has great stage presence and made it look like she has done this thousands of times.

i knew every single to word to every song that was playing but i didn't sing with her once. i don't even think she noticed me but if she were to catch me singing i'm going to look like a soft little bitch and that is not going to happen.

"this next song is going to be my last, it's about my ex who cheated on me like a week ago and i wrote it and recorded this in one day so yeah. FUCK YOU Q!" she says sticking her middle finger in the air causing everyone to cheer.

"it's called my boy" she than says as the music starts to play.

i had a feeling this was about him when i first heard the song and turns out i was right.

"hey harper!" i hear a familiar voice say but i didn't know who.

i turn around to see it was drew. i barley even know drew and i have absolutely no idea why she's talking to me or what she wants.

"oh, hey drew" i say back turning my eyes so they are back on billie.

"why aren't you singing or dancing?" she than asks which catches me a little off guard.

"oh uh, i don't know, i don't really dig her music" i say which is a complete lie but i can't show any signs of me trying to get with billie. i don't know why i feel like i can't but i never want to be the one trying to get with someone.

"soo, you just came out here and payed for a ticket to listen to music you don't like?" she asks which made me laugh to myself a little before taking my eyes off billie and back on drew.

"her outfits are cool" i say in all honesty but not being the reason i really came.

the song ends and i'm a little disappointed drew came and interrupted me during it but nothing i can do.

"mhm" drew mumbles before billie says something into the mic.

"okay well that's it for tonight, also this over here is my big brudder finneas who helps write and produce all my music and is pretty much my best friend. so everyone clap" she says which everyone does except me of course.

"alright well, i'm gonna go meet billie backstage. bye harper"

"bye drew" i say back as i watch billie head off stage.

people start to leave and a couple guys whistle at me as i sit in the bar stool causing me to roll my eyes a little. god people have no respect.

about 10 minutes pass till the venue is pretty much completely empty as i'm just having a conversation with the bartender.

"alright well i better go now" i say looking around acknowledging the fact that the venue is empty.

i walk outside to see billie hugging a group of girls and talking to them like they are her best friends with drew and this other girl behind her watching.

i'm about to turn around when drew waves at me to come over but i quickly shake my head no when she than shouts my name.

shit.

for some reason this made me nervous and let me tell you, i'm not one to get nervous, like ever.

"harper come here!" she than says again in which i do.

billie looks up to see and me and instantly rolls her eyes which for some reason made me feel calm in a way, as weird as that sounds.

Billie

what the hell is drew doing right now.

i roll my eyes to see harper coming over. i would be lying if i said she didn't look good though.

"okay, bye loves, have a good day, i'll see you guys soon" i say focusing back on the girls who were in-front of me.

the girls walk away as harper approaches us before i whisper to drew.

"what the fuck?" i say in a tone where she could hear how annoyed i am at her.

"hey guys" harpers voice than says. it's raspier than when i talked to her at danes party. it's kinda hot.

"hey!" drew says giving her a hug.

my raise my eyebrows in confusion as harper looks a little surprised but than hugs drew back.

i shoot a look at zoe who looks as confused as i am.

"i was thinking she could come get dinner with us?" drew asks looking at me and zoe for approval.

jesus.

"uh, sure" i reply nodding which made harpers face light up a little.

"what's your name?" harper than asks looking towards zoe.

"zoe"

"nice to meet you zoe, i'm harper"

"so were you at the show? i didn't see you" zoe than asks as we make our way towards drew's car.

"yeah, she was sitting at the bar not singing any of the words or anything" drew answers for her.

"do you not like my music or something?" i ask sarcastically.

"honestly not really. i didn't even knew you sung" harper replies with in the same tone with a smirk on face.

"how did you find out about this than?" i ask getting into the passenger seat of drew's car.

"looked you up on instagram" she said shrugging like it was nothing.

"so if you don't like my music than why did you come?" i ask again still confused on why she was even here.

"your outfits are hard. and i like your hair" she says back which made me smile and i let it out knowing she can't see my face right now.

"anyways, how do you know drew so well?" i than ask plugging my phone into the aux.

"i don't really know her that well act-" harper begins before getting cut off by drew.

"me and her go way back. we just haven't talked in awhile! i saw her tonight which made me want to talk again" drew says which made the car a little silent as i think everyone knew that was a lie.

the silence goes away quickly as i start to play some tyler, the creator.

"at least you like tyler" i hear zoe say from the back which made harper laugh.

she has a cute laugh.

"yeah, he's cool. he's so creative it's crazy. i've never seen an artist think like he does" she says which is weird because i say the exact same thing about him.

i test harper a little by playing a old song from his goblin album and to my surprise she knows every word.

we finally arrive at the restaurant and get into the booth before we start talking again.

"sorry bil about when you met me. i was a little out of it that night" she says looking into my eyes which made me a little nervous for some reason.

"oh. uh. it's okay i under-"

"i'm joking bitch, i'm not sorry" she says cutting me off laughing at herself.

"that was a little harsh" i say making a fake sad face.

"aw is the little baby going to cry about it"

zoe and drew laugh at this while i squint my eyes at harper before taking a sip of my water.

"so tell us about yourself" zoe says to harper changing the conversation a little.

"honestly i'm not special really. i don't have a job, daddies money" she says on purpose making me smile a little.

"uh, i love to party, i also love to snowboard in the winter time. i have a mountain house in Colorado. i have a younger brother named mac who's a sophomore and i'm allergic to bunnies"

"yeah pretty fucking boring" i say back to her when she scoffs.

"what do your parents do?" drew asks curiously.

"uh my dads a neurosurgeon and my mom is a free lance travel director which basically means she just travels a lot for business and stuff" she says but her mood dropped a little when she explained this and i couldn't read her face.

"anyways, tell me about yourselves" she than says changing the subject off of her and looking at me.

"okay uh, i'm homeschooled. i'm not rich at all" i say which catches harper a little off gaurd.

"i get sent all my shit from companies and stuff" i say answering her question as the confused expression leaves her face.

"i make music with my brother finneas, i have a dog named pepper, and zoe and drew have been my bestfriends before like i can even remember" i than finish off with.

our food comes out as we start to eat, all starving. we continue to just have normal conversation, harper throwing occasional shots at me.

i don't know what it was but i loved when she teased me or made fun of me.

"you know harper, you arnt so bad when your not completely plastered" i say pushing my plate infront of me to signal i was finished.

"mhm" she mutters back with a mouthful of food.

"should i bring out seprate checks?" the waiter comes over asking while collecting our plates.

"just one is fine" harper than says before any of us could answer.

"you don't have to do that" zoe says when the waiter leaves.

"yeah, really harper we can pay" drew says after her.

"are you guys forgetting? daddy's money?" i say making a joke out of the situation.

"you know in that case, maybe i'll pay for everyone's food except yours billie" she says which makes me laugh. "waiter!" she than shouts which makes me lean over the table to cover her mouth.

"you are gross" i say pulling my hand off her mouth after she licked it.

"still paying"

"you offered" i mutter back.

"god i can't take it anymore! get a fucking room" drew than spits out which made me and harper both silent and left zoe laughing.

"i'm straight. you tend to forget that a lot" i say back to break the awkward silence.

"have you ever kissed a girl?" zoe than asks.

"no?" i say back confused on where she was going with this.

"than how do you know you are straight?"

"uh, because i have never seen a girl and been like i want to kiss you besides like uh sabrina claudio"

"than you are not straight" zoe shoots back.

apart of me has always wanted to experiment before i met Q but i've also never met a girl i've wanted to experiment with so therefore i'm as straight as can be.

i roll my eyes at how stupid she sounded as
we finally leave the restaurant to get in zoes car.

"remeber to drop me off at the venue. my car is there" harper says grabbing the aux cord.

"woah woah woah. who said you can go on aux?" i joke trying to grab the cord from her.

"don't tell me what to do" she mutters back which sends a shiver down my spine.

right when she turns her phone on bellyache started to blast through the speakers.

"so you don't like my music huh?" i say turning down the volume a little and looking back at her as she skips the song quickly.

"i may have lied" she says shrugging it off like it's nothing. "so what?"

"nothin" i reply as a smile grows across my face.

"can you guys please skip school tomorrow and come sleepover?" i than ask as we approach the venue where harpers car is in parked at.

"there is only like one month left of school arnt you guys like committed to college and done with your tests and shit?"

"not really how it works bil" zoe responds as we pull into the parking lot.

"pleaseeee" i beg one more time.

"billie we have friday off this week, you can wait" drew says reaching up to the front to grab a bottle of water.

"harper can you?" i ask looking at her in the backseat.

she seemed a little surprised that i asked her that and it even surprised myself a little that i asked her.

"aw little bil wants me to sleepover with her. that's cute" she teases wiping the suprised look over off her face.

"okay nevermind" i reply slumping back in my seat waiting for her to get out of the car.

"really? i was going to say i could! but if you don't want me to com-"

"ok, i'm joking not never mind" i say with defeat in my voice like i just lost a important battle to harper.

i smile at the fact she's sleeping over. she's actually really cool despite her rudeness which actually makes it fun to be around her.

"okay than you two can both take harpers car back to your place than billie" zoe suggests

we nod and get out of zoes car and into harpers.

"shhheeeesh this is a nice car. is it yours?" i ask admiring the car.

it was a dark gray Ferrari with black rims.

"oh. yeah. honestly i don't even know shit about cars but when we walked into the dealership i instantly fell in love with it" she says taking a seconded to admire it like i was. "thanks though"

we get into the car and it's the nicest thing i've ever sat in.

"dude, this is so cool" i say still not getting over the fact that it is all hers.

"you jealous?" she says jokingly starting up the car which by the way sounded as beautiful as it looked.

"i mean. i don't know who wouldn't be" i say which makes her laugh.

"yeah, you have a point" she says going to the bluetooth on the car. "you have a car or a dream car?"

"yeah, a matte-black dodge challenger. that thing is sexxxxxyyyy. first thing i'm buying once i can afford it"

"i'm not going to act like i know what that is. show me a picture" she says causing me to instantly pull out my phone.

"sexy right?" i say as she takes her eyes of the road for a seconded to look at my phone.

"fits your personality"

"what's the supposed to mean?" i ask to where she just responses with a shrug.

"so are you going to connect your phone to the bluetooth or no?" she asks as i play a song.

"already on it"

nuketown by ski mask blasts over the the cars speakers the bass practically shaking the car.

she starts singing every single lyric which impressed me. i've never met someone who knows as many as the same rap songs i do none the less all the lyrics too.

after the song ends and lots of trying to out rap each other she turns down the music a little to tell me to put in the address of my house on the screen.

"40 minutes from here? perfect lots of time for singing" she says which makes me smile.

we go from ski mask, to lana del rey, to frank sinatra, back to drake.

let me remind you she new EVERY lyric to every song i have played so far.

"hang on." she says as we pull onto the highway.

"wh-" but before i could finish i fling back against my seat as harper basically slams the gas.

"holy shit" i manage to get out as she finally slows down.

"i may not know about sport cars but man do i love them" she says a huge smile on her face after seeing her reaction. "makes my adrenaline shoot up. it's like being on a high"

"are they hard to drive?" i ask curiously looking at how she was still going 30 over the speed limit.

"well ive never driven anything different so i wouldn't know"

"flex much?" i say teasing her.

"just a little. i'll let you drive it one day when you arnt so mean to me" she says back which makes me grin instantly.

"don't forget you are just as mean to me too baby"

i look at her for probably a little to long after i see a small smile grow on her face as her hands grip the steering wheel again.

i was wrong about harper.

i think me and her can get a long.

really well.

++

a/n i had so much fun writing the car scene for some reason in this chapter lmaoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.4K 40
Achieved No.1 in #billieeilish. Francis Kingston goes on a night out and bumps into a girl called Billie, whom she is instantly drawn to. The next da...
171K 5.3K 34
"𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢" lowercase intended
42.8K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...
78K 2.9K 25
"𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" sequel to antics 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻