Redemption [ A Danvid fanfic ]

By Codex_was_lost

[Currently discontinued, may change tho] This is my first fanfic so please stay with me on this (this takes p... More

Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Redemption Job?
Chapter 3- Voices
Chapter 4- Family problems (part one)
Chapter 6- A Secound Chance
Chapter 7- Crush Confirmed
Chapter 8- Nightmares
Chapter 9- Old Habbits
Chapter 10- Party Planners
Chapter 11- The Dance (part one)
A/N
Chapter 12- The Dance (part 2)
Chapter 13- Telling Secrets
Chapter 14- Hangovers
A/N
A/N (again)
Chapter 15- Bad Morrnings And Bad Thoughts
Chapter 16- Theatre Camp
Chapter 17- Act one
A/N

Chapter 5- Family Problems (part two)

1.2K 34 12
By Codex_was_lost

(Still max POV)
It was silent for a bit as Gwen listened, her face slowly dropped. "Ok now you listen here max is your-!", David cut her off "I-I can take it from here Gwen", he grabbed the phone from Gwen but before he could say something my "parents" beat him to it.

"Listen, we put him up for adoption yesterday, he's not our problem anymore", I felt my heart drop as tears rolled down my face. David's expression went from concerned to angry.
"You know what!"
"David calm-"
"No Gwen, they need to hear this! I can't believe you would do something so unforgivable! Max is your kid! You're supposed to love him no matter what! I hope you burn in hell assholes" before they could respond David hung up and walked over to me.

He bent down and hugged me, "you deserve so much better", I could hear the tears in his eyes. He pulled away and stood up straight holding out his hand with a weak smile "come on max let's go get your things" before I knew it I was in the back of David's car and we were driving down an unfamiliar road

"Where are we going", I asked. "My house, you can stay there until all this is figured out", his voice was calm. "Thanks, David"

*11 months later* 

Me and David stood outside the entrance "can you believe it max, its summer already!", I rolled my eyes "great another 2 months stuck with you". David rustled my hair "oh come on max, this could be some great father son bonding!", he smiled. I looked up at David " oh no this is not getting back to the gang! They are not finding out about this", David sighed. "Fine, fine", it was silent for a moment. "Love you max", I stuffed my hands in my pockets. "L-love you too dad", I mumbled, and with that, the bus pulled in.

*flashback end*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 176 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
59.5K 573 14
Idk it's my first time doing this tip of thing and there will be no lemons so ya don't ask. I do this for people that have different disabilities and...
50.4K 1.6K 31
(CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITTED HEAVILY) After a thrilling summer at Camp Campbell filled with shitty cultists, idiots and mysteries- the summ...
10.2K 244 22
F/N, the Daughter. F/N, the Runaway. F/N, the Ghost Thief. F/N, the... ... the Friend? ---------- F/N was a girl who lived in the forest surrounding...