Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

48. Prove her wrong

21.4K 1.3K 281
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.

Good night chapter 😜

I hope you will sleep peacefully after this😉

*******

Hana's POV

As Maan went away from there i look back at the direction where Maan left. I saw hurt and pain in his face but I wasn't regretting my words. He did wrong. He has no rights to be anger at muneeb. But still I was also feeling a pain which wanted to come out but I brushed it off and look back at muneeb.

Muneeb lips were bleeding. He was looking at me with guilty face but I didn't talked to him and went to my room. Im not ready to confront him

Today's birthday party went smoothly. Nothing happened something like I thought. All the people took my and rahmaan's relationship positively and it was great relief for me. But when aapi come to talked to me she was really angry cause I told her that I have to go with rahmaan to our parents graveyard. Aapi scolded me but she was more angry when she come to know that mama and rahmaan told everyone that I was married to Maan.

I couldn't think what to say. It was true that my married revealed was for my favor and my baby's. What I said after that just to make him known that I hate him and I will divorce him.

Yes I saw Rahmaan was standing behind me from the glass window infront of me. He have to face this. He have to accept the reality that he lost me forever.

Im no longer that hana who blind by her love and heart and did mistakes. This hana won't fall for his fake persona. I know he will tired of me and will free me from this burden.

I thought and went to my room for sleep.

******

Rahmaan POV

I stood outside Hana's room. Couldn't gather courage to go infront of her. She told me not to show my face to her. She was too damned angry last night. Her each and single words still paining me.

Last night in my agression many times I thought to make hana and muneeb realised whom she belongs to but then again i don't wanted to make things worst because of my agression. I've already lose many things because of my anger I don't want to lose anymore. I've told myself that I will take everything that hana give me. She thought I would get tired of her behaviour and let her go but no! I will tried to win her untill I realized I can't fight for her anymore.

I opened the door and walked inside. I saw hana was busy in her study. She didn't notice me. Again her slapped and her painful words everything started roaming in my mind causing my heart hurts.

How could she slapped me for muneeb? How could she told me that she will be happy without me and with someone else? No! My hana can't happy without me just like I can't happy without her. We are incomplete without each other. She is just angry and I have to win her.

I took deep breath and calm myself and Mask a smile and walked toward her.

"Assalamualaikum jaan-e-maan" I greeted her with smiled she shot her head toward me. And instantly narrowed her eyes.

"You know.. you should greet me back.. it's sun'nah" I speak as I saw she wasn't going to say anything. I sat beside her but she quickly stood up as if I was some kind of virus. (Like corona virus) She went to her bed. I also stood up and goes to her.

"Hana...I.."

"What are you doing here? I told you I don't want to see your face?" She snapped as i stood infront of her.

"Sorry" I apologise. I don't know what to say. She shook her head and turned to leave but I held her wrist and turned her toward me.

"Jaan Sorry please don't be angry" I said sincerely.

"Rahman leave my hand" she wiggle but I didn't lose my grip.

"You know I don't wanted to hurt you... I know your hurt because I beat muneeb.. but hanu you heard na... How inappropriate words were his. I lost my control and..." Trailed off and look down.

"So you got the right to beat him.. he is my cousin and my best friend... It's me who have the rights to answer him not you... I've already told you before that you don't have any rights on me now" she yelled and forcefully jerk my hand away.

"Okay.. okay sorry... Tell me what you want me to do for your forgiveness?" I asked softly.

"I'm not going forgive you EVER but still you want to do something then go and apologies to muneeb" she said and I look at her wide eyes.

"Hell no! Why should I apologise to him? You know he was wrong too.. how can he talked about my wife like that, that too infront of me" I yelled. I won't apologize to him.

"Then what are you doing here? Get out" she said. Her face became red due to her immense anger.

"Hana..."

"I said get out of here!" She yelled. Cutting me off.

"Fine! You want me to apologise to him na? Okay.. I will apologize but after that you have to talk to me" I said and grabbed her wrist and walked out of her room.

"Let go of my hand rahmaan" hana yelled continuesly trying to get free herself.

I came infront of muneeb's room and let go of her hand while taking deep breaths to calm down. I opened his room door and we both walked inside.

We saw muneeb putting some clothes in his bags.
maybe he is finally leaving my house. I thought.

Muneeb look at both of us and his eyes linger on hana longer than it should be. But how can I allowed this so I came infront of him and my wife.

"Are you leaving?" I asked crossing my arms around my chest. hoping his answer should be yes.

"Hmm" he hummed in return and again busy in his work.

"Alhamdulillah ( thank god )" I mumbled but than realised hana was behind me and looked back to her to only saw her anger filled eyes.

She must be heard.

"Um.. muneeb" I called him hesitantly. I really don't wanted to apologise to him. Cause I know I was not fully wrong. He shouldn't talked about my wife like that.

"What?" Muneeb turned to me and crossed his arms around his chest.

Khuda ki Kasam ( I swear to god) how much I wanted to beat him again remembering his words but I held myself back only for hana.

I again look back at hana with my pleading eyes plus little pout.. like please don't make me do this. But she crossed her arms around her and gave me you have to or else I'm not going to talk to you look.

I sighed and turned to muneeb.

"Sorry muneeb" I finally apologized more like throw my sorry at him.

He frowned. Like he couldn't believe that I apologise. Oh! How can he believed that the great rahmaan Ahmed Mirza can apologize to him. But love make us do sometimes things which we never thoughts.

I looked back at hana and saw she wasn't satisfied. And the next second I hug muneeb.

"Sorry bro" I said loud enough to heard hana. Muneeb was startled at first but then he tried to pushed me back.

"It..it's okay rahmaan" he said but I didn't let him go and went closer to his ear.

"Sorry.. I'm not sorry that I beat you yesterday... If I hear you again saying something inappropriate about my wife even think about her then I will beat the shit out off you.. remember" I whisper only for him to hear and pulled back. He was looking at me wide eyes but then maybe realised that I just acted infront hana.

"Thank you for forgiving me" I said with fake smiled and turned to hana.

"Jaan.. see he forgive me" I said smiling she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room followed by me.

She went to her room and was about to close the door I stopped her.

"I told you after I apologise to muneeb you have to talk to me" I said raising my eyebrows and she sighed in irritated and walked inside.

"What?" Hana asked as she stood infront of me.

"Um.. come" I held her hands and made her sat on bed and sat beside.

"Can't you talk without touching me" hana jerk my hand away. I sighed and smiled.

"Nah" I shook my head with pout. She glared at me. And was about to stand up but I stopped her.

"Okay sorry sorry sorry" I raised my hands up. She again sit and look away.

"I wanted to give you something" I said and took out a small pink box from my jeans and put that box in her palm. She looked at me and then that box with confused look.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open it" I told her. She opened it and her eyes widened. She looked at me shocked. It was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Happy birthday Jaan" I wished her kissing her forehead. She came back to her sense and push me slightly.

"What is it rahmaan?" She asked and God whenever she called me rahmaan made my heart clenched. It felt like she didn't love me anymore. I sighed and answer her nonethelessly

"Your birthday gift.. and I wanted to gave you ring.. cause I never give you our wedding ring.. so... Anyways... Tell me do you like it? If not then we can change it" I asked and she look at me.

"This is very expensive right?" She asked.

"That doesn't matter" I said with assuring smiled.

"Ofcourse it's matter.. I can see this is diamond ring.. and I'm sure you never gave anyone this much expensive gifts. Am I right?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah... I never give anyone this much expensive gift.. cause I never met before anyone who worth a ring from me.. it's only you and always will be you" I exclaimed holding her hands.

"Oh! How lucky am I.. am I not?" She asked with fake excited looked and got up from the bed. causing my stomach churn. I can feel something is bad going to came from her.

"But you know.. it's nothing to me" she said and throw that ring box out of the window making my heart dropped. My eyes widened in shock. I was hurt. Hurt small word I was in pain. I told her that this our wedding ring still she throw this cruelly.

"I brought this for you with my love" I uttered my eyes still out of the window. But I felt my eyes become watery but before I lose my control on my tears I gulped and look at her.

"No! You haven't brought this with love but only money...and that too with your father's money" she said with disgust face.

"You know what muneeb gave me.. wait" saying this she went to her bedside drawer and took out that box which muneeb gave her and walked back to me.

"This earings... It's not that expensive like your diamond ring but still its special for me cause he brought this with his own money which he earned with his hardworking" she said showing me his gift. My jaw clenched seeing hana comparing my gift with his.

"I also brought this with my money" I told her through gritted teeth. i know my eyes were red due to pain and anger.

"No rahmaan! That's not your money but your father's.. he earned this all without any help.. I know you joined your father's company but you know what? if Ahmed Mirza name isn't with you, your nothing.. without your father's name your nothing rahmaan but a useless person and burden to your father.... Your not capable of earning money by yourself.. like muneeb" hana said all those things without flinching and end her venom words with smirked. I was beyond shocked to hear this.

So she think of me like this?

I question myself and stare at her to see if she felt bad after saying all those or not but to my surprise her face was straight. Emotionless. and if my heart hurt before than now my soul was paining.

"You think of me like this?" I whisper painfully. She smiled. Nodded. "It's true rahmaan" and with that she turned her back to me. I bit my Both lips between my teeth only to hold that stupid sob. I gulped that sorrowful lump in my throat.

I know why she was doing this cause she wanted to make me lose my hope and give up on her but no. Never! When I said that I'm not that weak rahmaan who can't take responsibility, who can't endure all this, then I meant it. I came in front of her and saw her face was still void of any emotions. I smiled and cupped her face.

"Tumhe lagta hai Mai kisi kabil nahi? ( You think I'm not capable of anything) I'm not capable of earning money?. I'm nothing without my father's name.? I'm only burden to him? maybe your right for that Rahman who came back from America but not for this rahmaan. This rahmaan is nothing without his hanu.. this rahmaan can do anything to make his hanu happy.. this rahmaan can go through everything for his hanu.. and I promise you Jaan. next time when I will give you something then it would be brought by my own money.. money which I will earn with my hardwork. I will prove you that your this rahmaan is not a burden to anyone nor he is a useless" I said everything with my broken smiled and kissed her forehead and now I can see emotions in her eyes. Her eyes were wide. She was shocked to heard this.

"Meri Jaan mai tumhe galat sabit karke rahunga. ( my love I will prove you wrong)" I whisper smiling while taking few steps back and walked out of the room. And my tears escaped my eyes. I wiped my tears and ran to the garden and started searching for that ring box. I will give her that ring the day when I will sure that I can earned that much money. That ring isn't just ring I truly brought this for her with my love and thinking about our wedding ring. So how can I lost that?

After searching that ring almost 15 to 20 minutes with my blurred vision I found that box in grace.

Sighing I took that box in my hand and wipe dirt with my shirt pressing against my chest. When I was turned to leave I saw hana standing on the window looking at me. I gave her smile and walked inside my room after placing box in my locker I took out my degree and some more important papers and walked out of the house.

"I will prove her wrong"

I muttered and drove out off the house.

***********

How was it?

Happy to see this side of hana? If yes! then be happy, you will get to see more of her cruel side.. and if not then be sad cause you have to see her like this 😥

So many of you were asking how many chapters is remaining.. so before I tell how many I want to ask if you guys bore? Or want me to end soon?

TBH it won't matter now what you want cause Im already writing last second chapter. (Don't be happy... It doesn't mean I will update fast fast cause you guys -silent readers- don't vote and comments) 😓

So don't forget to vote and comments my lovely readers if you want fasts update 😎

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
943K 56.9K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
1M 84.2K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...