Click Life (Lazarbeam × Reade...

By SamTheBamDam

Y/n L/n attends a school for people who want to start a YouTube channel. It's called Tube High School. There... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

305 6 16
By SamTheBamDam

As I finish up my shower, I hear a TV on in the living room. I roll my eyes and get dried off, putting on some clothes afterwards.

I walk out, and start to walk to my room when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I pull away from their tight grip and see it was Lannan. I let out a small laugh and continue walking to my room. I open the door and jump onto my bed. I land in a soft plop and I smile as I turn on my TV. I click onto Netflix and click who I'm signing in as. I click onto my favorite show as I realize, I don't even have a mini-fridge in my room! I get back up and get ready to go back outside, and go to the home furnishing store. I grab my wallet, grab my keys, and get in my car. I start it up and start driving away, slowly. Theres a knock on my window, and I look over to see Bazz. I roll down my window and look at him confused.

"Yes?" I ask, smiling slightly.

"Uh, are you going to the store?" He asks. I nod. "Uh, do you think I could go with you?"

"Sure, hop in!" I say, smiling. He smiles and gets in. I drive to the store and pull into a parking spot. We both get out and walk into the store.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go to the fridge aisle, because I'm gonna get a mini-fridge, and I'm gonna get a few snacks, and I'll call you when I'm finished shopping, okay?" I say. He nods and we both walk off. I see some fridges in the back, and I walk over, smiling. I see a small, black, slightly shiny mini-fridge.

I smike widely and put it in my shopping cart. I smile, proud if myself, as I walk to the snack and drink aisles. I get some beers and some energy drinks. I grab a few bags of chips, a few boxes of ice creams, a few frozen dinners, and a few packages of candy. I smile, proud of my selections and walk to the checkout lane. I smile as the cashier scans my things. I pay and put the bags and the fridge in the cart. I call Bazz and he picks up immediately.

"Hey! Where are you?" He asks, sounding slightly worried.

"I'm currently at the checkout, why? Whats happening?" I ask, beginning to worry.

"Oh, uh, walk to checkout number 28, I don't have enough money, and I may need some financial assistance. And I swear I'll pay you back!" He says. I roll my eyes and hang up. I walk down and see how much he still owes. I hand him a few random bills. He pays and smiles, walking away. We go to the car and put everything in the back. We drive home and I carry my fridge upstairs, putting it next to my bed. I plug it in, fill it with the goods and set a small blanket on it, so I can set my laptop on it. I remember I have wood in my trunk, and some power tools. I grab some screws and plan out a small shelf. I plan to have it around two feet above the fridge, for snacks that don't have to be refrigerated. I get started on it and I finish a few hours later. Once I finish, I admire my handiwork. I hear a knock on my door and I spin around so fast, I almost smack the floor with my face.

"Y-yes?" I ask, wiping my hands off on my pants. Elliott looks at me confused and Kath admires the room entirely. I smile embarrassed.

"What were you doing?" He asks.

"Well, you know, obviously using the loudest mechanical dildo in the world, ya know?" I say, laughing. Kath bursts out in a long fit of laughter and Elliott stands there, looking at me with the widest eyes and the reddest face. I calm down on my laughing. "I was building a shelf, so I can have snacks up here, instead of always having to go down and walk past all your doors and wake you all up in the middle of the night. Sorry if any of you were sleeping." I shrug slightly. They both nod and leave. I turn on my TV and pick my favorite show. I grab a bag of chips and open it, eating a few pieces before closing it and continuing watching the show...

At 11 P.M....

I'm watching my favorite show, when there's a knock at my door. The door opens to reveal everybody in the Click house all dressed up.

"Hey, Y/n! We were gonna head to the club, and we were wondering if you wanted to join us? You don't have to, if you don't want to, we just thought we should invite you!" Cray says, smiling widely.

"I think I'm good here, thank you though! Have a wonderful time there, and remember, if you're all drunk, call me. I don't want any crashes. I'm serious." I say, sternly. They all nod. They all leave, but Lannan stays after for a few moments, looking at me. "Oh, go on, Lannan, you wouldn't want to keep them waiting, now would you?" I say. He nods and walks off. I make sure everyone is gone when I go back upstairs to my room. I shut and lock the door, dim the lights. I grab one of my beers from the fridge and pop the cap of it off. I smile and take a swig. I turn a child show on and start watching it. After about an hour, I lose interest, and I go to an online shopping app. I search for wall foam, to quiet myself when I rage while playing games. I buy some more wood, but this time, for a small wall, to make a recording room, instead of a recording corner. I buy a wooden door, a small sign for the door, and some paint. I also get some fairy lights and some extention cords.

I pay and sit on my bed, bored as can be. I get impatient and I pay for faster shipping, which is a few hundred dollars, but that's okay.

A few hours later...

I had fallen asleep, but I wake up to laughing and crashing. I unlock my door and hold a Swiss army knife, getting ready to attack if need be. I see the rest of the Click members all over, all of them drunk. I look at them unimpressed, putting my knife away.

"Who drove?" I ask. They all point to Bazz, who looks completely sober.
"Are you sober?" I ask him, and he nods, smiling happily. I nod, proudly at him.
"Let's get them all to bed, how does that sound, Bazz? And give each of them one Tylenol, a glass of water, and a piece of bread before they go to bed. Best eat something, and drink some after to sober up a bit, ey?" I say. He nods.

"Best not go to bed on an empty stomach, it could worsen the hangover?" He asks, and to that I nod.
"Well, let's get some cups and Tylenol out." He says. I nod and go to the kitchen, getting out 5 cups. I fill each of them with water.

"Lannan, Cray, Kath, Marcus, Elliott! Get your asses in the kitchen!" I yell, causing more crashing. I wince as they all sit at the table. Bazz comes in with the Tylenol, and I hand each of them a glass of water, Bazz hands them each a Tylenol. They take the pill and drink some water as I go and grab some bread. I take 10 pieces out, and give each of them two pieces. They eat it like they haven't eaten in days.

"Well, I suppose you guys best be off to bed, you're not going to have a fun day tomorrow, unless you guys like hangovers?" I say, making Bazz laugh. Bazz Helps Kath and Marcus to their room, and I help Lannan, Cray, and Elliott to their rooms, which is one of the slowest processes I've been through. First I have to go to Elliott's room, make sure there isn't glass on the ground, and I have to tuck him into bed. He then demanded that I give him a goodnight kiss, so I kissed his forehead and said goodnight.

Then we had to go to Cray's room, which was an absolute mess, so I sat Lannan in Cray's recording chair, and I cleaned Cray's room for him, and I had to tuck him in and he also demanded a kiss goodnight! So I kissed his forehead and said goodnight.

And lastly, I had to get Lannan up, off the recording chair, which took a small bit of convincing, and I shut Cray's door, after turning off the lights. I made sure he had a bucket, and had to go back to Elliott's room to see if I gave him a bucket, which I didn't, so I had to go to the living room and grab two buckets, one for Elliott and one for Lannan. I put the bucket on the side of Elliott's bed, and shut off the light and closed the door.

By the time I did that, I lost Lannan. I had to search around the whole house to find him, and he was on the couch. I had to help him up, and Bazz came over and helped me carry Lannan to his room. We set him in bed and I tucked him in. Then HE demanded a goodnight kiss!! I kissed his cheek and said goodnight. Bazz and I left the room, turning off the light and shutting the door behind us.

"What was the kiss about?" Bazz asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle.

"First I put Elliott to bed and he demanded a goodnight kiss, so I kissed his forehead. Then I put Cray to bed, and he demanded a goodnight kiss. So I kissed his forehead. I think Lannan just got a bit jealous." I say the last part while laughing. He chuckles and we go refill their water glasses. We go and put their waters in their rooms. Bazz goes and gets the three guys, and I get Kath and Marcus.

"Y/N!!!!" Bazz yells. I jump and sprint to where he yelled, keep in mind, I was one of the fastest runners in my grade. He was in Lannan's room. I open the door and turn on the lights to see Bazz trapped in Lannan's arms. I burst out laughing and take a picture. Bazz looks at me angrily, making me laugh even harder. I pry Lannan's arms off of Bazz and see tears for in the creases of Lannan's eyes. I feel bad, but he's probably fine. We turn to leave when Lannan lets out a small whine. Bazz looks at me as I stop. He nods, and I go back into his room. I give Lannan a hug and he hugs back. I try to pull away, but in stuck in his bear hug grip.

"Bazz!" I whisper/yell. He shrugs and shuts the door, leaving me and Lannan in the dark, on his bed, me on top of him, his legs between mine, trying to get up.

"Lannan, could you let go please?" I ask. He grunts but doesn't let go. I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Fine. Guess I just won't be sleeping in my own room." I say as I start yawning. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
505K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...