Mint candies

By Booklandip2

A story that will make you look at mint candies a different way again. More

Chapter 1, sweet tooth
Chapter 2, the poster of a famous man
Chapter 3, the poison candy Factory
Chapter 5: The yellow & red room
Chapter 6: The black room
Chapter 7, Black thorn's life
Chapter 8: The hidden pink room

Chapter 4: The blue room

1 0 0
By Booklandip2

We both screamed at what we saw, bodies hanging from sharp black and white candy cane hooks, bodies laying on the ground with Carmel shards leaving out blood...."This is really sickening Rukan" Sailen said about to puke. I couldn't say anything, why would the black swan do this to her workers, to make them into...Peppermints?!? Suddenly an idea struck me when I saw another door but it's yellow and red, then as I look up, I saw a window beaming out moonlight glow. "Hey Sailen, can you fly to the window to see if there's anything or anyone there?" I said to Sailen. "Okay friend!" Sailen responded trying to be brave. Sailen flew to the window and checked...as Sailen kept looking until a mutated hawk sprung out from the sky above. "Rukan, Rukan! I saw a freaky looking hawk, it really startled me!" Rukan panickly squawked. I was shocked for what I heard from my friend who was freaking out, I slapped some sense out of him and we walked through the the yellow and red door to see what's next in line, to see what's behind the door in the poison peppermint factory...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 532 12
Y/N loved her boyfriend, she loves everything about him but the only problem she had with was his terrible and creepy friends. They were clingy, touc...
21.9K 1.3K 15
''အဆုံးရှုံးမခံနိုင်လွန်းလို့အပိုင်သိမ်းမိခဲ့တာပါအန်တီညိမ်း...အဲ့တွက်လည်း. ဇယ့်ဘဝတစ်ခုလုံးမှာအန်တီညိမ်းကိုစိတ်ချမ်းသာအောင်ထားမှာပါ...'' သံဇယ်လွင် ''မ...
17.6K 684 90
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
90.1K 8.8K 46
A driverless bus, carrying a group of cursed individuals, journeys to a sinister black villa...   Inside the villa, there's a door stained crimson w...