Hawksilver one-shots

By FandomPrinceJuniper

Just some oneshots of Hawksilver, I write these on the side so I'll say its completed but I will update! As o... More

Head-banger
Vacation
Every. Single. Morning.
Requests!
Really Cooper?
Pride๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
A Little Short
I Have A Question(Not part of book)
Injuries
Thank you so much!!
Found You Again
Just Two Theives
The Prince and the Peasant
The Soldiers
Wake Up Sleepyhead-Vine
OMG
Tagged
Hello!
Halloween

Why were you with her?

3.2K 73 26
By FandomPrinceJuniper

"Pietro!" I called to my boyfriend, he didn't respond which was weird. Right, something about going to the mall with Wanda. I reminded myself and closed our apartment door behind me, locking it. I threw my keys on the table, took off my coat and walked to over to open up the curtains.

I smiled as the sun filled the room and looked down at the beautiful park view. I stared out the window for a while before I noticed Pietro and Nat on a park bench, they must be taking my advice and becoming friends! I thought happily as I watched them talk.

Ping!

I look down at my phone to see one text from another friend of mine, Laura. I swipe open my phone to see a picture of her kids at a football game, I smile and shut off my phone. I turn my attention back to Pietro and Nat, he had gotten off of the bench now and was kneeling.

God please no! My mind started racing and I felt my heart quicken, Pietro had taken Nat's hand.

"No!" I cried when Pietro had pulled out a ring box. "Cheater!" I yelled, tears were streaming down my face and I yanked the curtains back in place so I couldn't see her reaction.

I turn my back to the wall and I feel myself slide down till I am sitting on the floor. I take my phone back out of my pocket and chuck it across the room, I hear it shatter.

I sit there and cry ugly tears for like 30 minutes till my crying turns to sniffles. The door opens and I see Pietro walk in, he sees me as a wreck and slams the door. A blue light comes over and he's now crouched in front of me, holding my hand. I get up and push him away, "don't touch me! I saw you purposing to Nat at the park!" I exclaim and throw a pillow at him.

"Clint I wasn't-"

"We're done!"

"Listen-"

"Get out! I never want to see your cheating face again!"

"Clint-" he starts, I try to cut him off but he hugs me. I want to pull away but something urges me not to.

"Listen to me." He says and pulls away, I really didn't want to but I look up at him anyway. "Natasha was just helping me practice." He explains, "I wanted to purpose to you tomorrow at the park." I feel my face go red with embarrassment.

"So you never were cheating?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I practically yell and hug him.

"Now that you know." He pauses and gets down on one knee. "Clint Barton, we have been dating for a few years now. Ever since we met I knew someday I would have to marry you and I wouldn't let any destiny change that. So, Clint, will you seal the deal with me?" He asked, I could tell it was all made up on the spot.

I smiled and just kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask and he smiles as well. "Yes it does." He hands me the ring and I put it on my finger. "Love you too." I say, it's like I could read his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Another short one, I know.

Words: 557

No quote today! Suggest one if you know any.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 53.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC