Brokenly Strong

By blackspark270

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful" He chuckled. Oo... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: SECRETS
Chapter 2: The Gang
Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS
chapter 4: SPY-MARE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG
CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY
CHAPTER 7: NIGHT'S BEAUTY
CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS
CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE
CHAPTER 10: Disaster
CHAPTER 11: Glimpses Of Past
CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

CHAPTER 12: SHATTERED PAST

13 1 0
By blackspark270

NEEL'S POV:

"DeAndre was alcoholic, smoker, a drug addict, so money was a big necessity for him. He often took loans from different people so often people came to demand money. This was the prime reason for DeAndre and Britney's fight. Britney often ended up giving money to them. That day was the same. Those three people broke inside the room knocking me out of the way demanding for DeAndre. They grab him from collar when DeAndre came. James was at his friend's house and Britney had went to shopping. DeAndre was pleading them to let him go. He also said that his wife is not home. She will pay the money when she will come but those people were deaf ear to him, threatening him. DeAndre started to look around desperately to get out from their grip. Suddenly his eyes fell on me. A creepy smile spread over his face. My heart stopped at that evil smile. Cold sweat started to form on my forehead. Even a fool can easily tell that he was thinking something which will be bad, very bad for me. He.. he o- offered me to them a- as their payment" she said the last line in short horror syllable.

She said again "I don't know what happened but the next thing I know I, I was dragged to my room by the two evil men. Soon the third entered and closed the door." She stopped again. A sob erupt from her but this time she didn't stopped it.

"I - I was so small to know what was happening. They - they shattered my clothes and -and..." She left the rest moving a hand on her cheeks.

I find my hand clenching at the thought that those creeps touching her. A sudden urge to protect that girl came in me. How can someone do that to a just 12 year old girl!

She again started with a strong voice "Then it has became a routine. Whenever DeAndre took money, he repays it by offering me to them. That was the worst feeling. First I was silent on my own will but as those incident started, I gradually became silent. Gradually DeAndre too started to touch me whenever he got any chance. While serving dinner or while cleaning the room. It was so disgusting. The feeling was so dirty..." she started to scrub her body as she said the last two lines.

"I started to hate myself. I wanted to cut each and every part of my body that they had touched. But then no body part would had left with me. This went for three years.

James started to feel the change in me. he didn't talk to me freely in front of his parents or even without them. He generally ignored me. But one day he asked me " what's wrong? "

"Nothing, I was just tired." he didn't buy it but didn't pushed it too. I was glad for that . But soon I started to feel that he remained close to me but also maintaining distance at the same time. I think you got what I mean. Again one day, again two people came and made their way with me. They usually came when Britney and James were not home. They dressed themselves up and went to talk to DeAndre. I put a new pair of clothes as previous ones were shattered. Suddenly I heard DeAndre called me. I had no choice but to follow his orders out at that second otherwise worst could have happened. So I hurried out.

That two evils had already left. DeAndre asked me to clean the table covered with bear bottles and glasses with ashtray and ashes and cigarette butts lying there. I grabbed a shattered cloth and started to clean the table. Suddenly I felt that the zip at my back was going down. I stiffed at the sensation. He started to feel my bare back. I got very much tensed at this gesture. Even getting such gestures for three years but still I can't able to get used to it. t was such a thing I will never get used to it. My eyes get caught on a broken bear bottle. That was my chance. It was now or never. And that day I got that chance. 'If I didn't did anything that day then my life would have continued to be as hell.' I said to myself and I did what I should have done many years ago.

I grabbed the bear bottle, turned around and pushed it into his stomach. Suddenly all the passed events came to my mind. My mother's death, my father's grief, his torturous death, my wasted time while locked in basement, Britney's torture, bully in school, loneliness, suffer, depression, the disgusting things being done with me, everything. Every. Fucking. Thing. flashed into my mind.

With every thing in me, I pulled the broken bottle out and again pushed it into him with full force. I repeated the action again and again shoving the pain, the anger, the suffering all in him. the blood splashed on me with each stab. I didn't care and continued to stab him with everything in me. I was teleported to that part where my father was killed in front of me and his blood splashed on me.

Suddenly, the bottle was snatched away from me. I came back to reality. I looked in front of me to find the demon dead in front of me. he was covered in his own blood. his stomach was so... disturbing I can't even able to describe. The scene was so brutal, so disturbing, I was shocked, how could I have done that to anyone. Ignoring my condition covered in blood, James forced me to turn toward him. Before he could say something a loud scream was heard. A woman was standing at our widely open gate was looking at he scene. She ran away when we looked at her. At the same time Britney entered. She was shocked. The shopping bag in her hand fell and the vegetables scattered on the floor. Immediately the think registered in her mind. she came to me furiously. She grabbed my shoulder shaking me furiously and saying something. But my mind was so blank, I can't able to register what she was saying. while her facial expression, one can easily said that she was furious. When she was couldn't got a word out of my mouth, she turned toward James.

She snatched the bloody bottle from his hand and was yelling at him. At the mean time a knock was heard on the door. The cops. I don't know what happened, what they were saying, the conversation. I was so shock to register what was happening around me. Soon, the handcuffs were on Britney's hand and she was dragged outside by the cops. the cops talk to James. Then we went to police station. When we reached there, the cops were trying to talk to me but my shocked state didn't helped so much so they talked to James. When we left the police station, James took me to a new house. The old house was a crime scene so police had sealed the place.

James helped me to clean myself up, feed me and helped me to sleep. Sleeping was hard. I kept staring at the ceiling the whole night. Each time I closed my eyes, I only see blood. But eventually at last I felt asleep. That night James didn't leave me alone even for a single second. The next day he made food for me, serve me, fed me. He did everything in his hand to make me feel better. That was the first time I felt that someone genuinely care about me after my father's death. Eventually I began to warm up with him. We became close.

One day, he arranged a date in the house. He decorated the whole room with scented candles, rose petals, roses, dim lights etc. We ate the tasty food he bought. We shared a good time but after that our relationship changed. That night he proposed me. He said he loved me."

A sudden anger developed inside of me, a different type of anger which is hard to explain. My hand automatically became fist beside me.

" But I rejected it." My fist loosed hearing that.

"I always consider him a brother" she continued " and that image was hard to change. I could never considered him anything else other than a big brother. But he didn't liked my answer. I tried to explain it to him but he started to shout and started counting the things he had done for me. He then threw me in a room and locked me there. That was not a new thing to me to being locked up in a room but I never expected that I will get such behavior from James. I was shocked seeing this side of James. He came with food the next day. He apologized to me but not for yesterday but today. He apologized tome to kept me in house arrest. After giving me the breakfast, he said sorry and closed the door." She sat back with a sigh.

" I knew there's nothing I could do because I had already checked the everywhere in the room for any escaped. I knew I had to get out but deep down the house arrest was comforting. I knew he will not do anything to me. He himself said that he didn't want to become like his parents. So, I eat the food in patience. everyday he would come with the food, apologized to me, speak sweet words and asked me to accept his feelings but I rejected it and the he would close the door locking me in. It had became a routine. He had became a psycho. He often called me Selene. I wonder from where this name come from. He started to call me Selene after he started to keep me in house arrest."

I wanted to tell her that Selene was his childhood crush who died in an accident but I didn't wanted to messed the flow of the story and got scolded like Nick.

"I figured that to escape from him, I have to play along. That day I accepted his apology. I had never saw him that happy in my whole life. He even started to babble about marriage and all. I felt so disgusted but I gulped the feeling. Instead I presented a condition in front of him. Despite I didn't wanted it, I said that after I turned 18, I will marry him. I was 15 at that time. After some argument he agreed. He even let me out of that room but he cut all my connections with the outside world. Whenever he goes out he would lock the door from outside. Well, it was better to be locked in a house rather than locked in a room. He never ever let me talk to the salesperson or any other person who came to the house. I felt suffocated there. He even sometimes become touchy with me but never crossed his limits. I am very much thankful for that.

One day, he came home drunk." she said the lines in horror. I wanted to asked her what happened but words refused to came out of the mouth. I wanted to know what happened next but at the same time I didn't wanted to know as well.

she spoke slowly after a pause "That day I was cleaning the table. I knew that he entered the house. Instead of acknowledging him, I continued to do my work. He approached me and started to talk. He said that he was alone without me. It was not his fault at the pool. I can't understand what pool he was talking about. He was babbling about being so lonely after that pool incident. I didn't stopped him. I wanted to know what he was talking about but he changed the topic to his parent's shitty relationship. He was not specific about his parents but knowing Britney and DeAndre I guess I could imagine how they would have been. I don't know. People do change right! I don't how Britney and DeAndre were back then but listening to him I can tell there was some in that family which I didn't know. From his babbling I got to know that because of money Britney messed up mine and my father's life. Money was the main reason for my father's death." after a pause she continued " He continued his story from his perspective till his father's death. Then he stopped and looked at me with certain emotions I can't able to understand. I can't able to hold his gaze and continued on the table. Suddenly I felt his hand on my back. He called me Selene and said he missed me so much and he loved me but I turned him out. That day's memory came rushing in my head when his dad tried to feel me. The day on which DeAndre died. Again the feeling rushed inside of me. I started to search for that broken bear bottle on the table but I found none to stab him. I don't know what got into me but James' face was changed with DeAndre. I don't know what was happening but I do know that I had to escape. I can't able to found that broken bear bottle but instead I found a plastic water bottle. I took it and attacked on him like I had attacked on his father stabbing him in his stomach. he stumble back from the hit. I don't know what was happening. I was panicked that I hit him and soon am going to be beaten by him like I used to get from DeAndre and Britney. I was so afraid that I ran toward the door. Luckily the door was open. His being drunk came in handy. I ran out. I could hear 'Selene, come back' and footsteps following me but the word Selene changed into'Kathy Dear' for me, the same name DeAndre called me. I started to run fast. Soon I found a bridge. I didn't knew what to do. I thought that death is better that DeAndre's beating. He called me 'Selene please don't go near water, you will fall down again' but I didn't listen. I just wanted to escape so I jumped" she paused. There was silence in the room. Pin drop silence. No one said a word.

"So, did you die?" Alex asked cautiously. Everyone looked at him like he has grown two heads.

"Is this guy for real?" Seb asked, astonished.

Jake smacked Alex's head on his behavior. "Ow! Jake that hurts" he complained dramatically. We all smiled a little on his behavior. At least his silly question lightened the atmosphere.

"What happened then?" Jake asked. "How did you ended up in Roliaden then?"

__________________________________________________

Do you think Kat died? HaHa!!

Kat is confused about who Selene is but we know who she is. Do we tell her who she is?

Now you know why she heard 'Kathy dear' in her dreams.

what do you think. How did Kat ended up in Roliaden? Stay tuned to find out.

Don't forget to-

Vote

Share

Comment

Stay tuned for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
268K 40.4K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
22.5K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.