Mileven Oneshots

By marauders_minds

jadi ini basically cerita oneshot gitu, and nanti bahasanya bhs.inggris semua. Jadi yang ga terlalu ngerti bh... More

Back To Hawkins
Hangout!
Romantic Time
Nightmare
Jealous
Fight?
Perfect Get Away๏ฟผ
Together Forever
info!

question time!

78 2 0
By marauders_minds

Hey guys!
How's everybody doing? Hope ur doing great haha.

So I've been thinking.. should I make a book about Mileven or something similar to stranger things?

Maybe like a Y/n situation or something like that. And if so.. who do you want to be Y/n's love interest?

Mike
Or
Will

Just say it in the comments!

And if you want a Mileven story just say it in the comments!

And oh if you wanna request something i'm more than happy to make it!

Okay soo that was my question for you guys, hope you commented on it!

Gotta go now
Love you bye💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...