CHIM - Sin In Secret Lesbian...

By ArtistWriter

More

<Part 1>
<Part 2>
<Part 3>
<Part 5>
<Part 6>
<Part 7>
<Part 8>
<Part 9>
<Part 10>
<Part 11>
<Part 12>

<Part 4>

2.1K 64 5
By ArtistWriter

-Chapter Four-

Author's POV

"Where are you going now? You're always going somewhere!" Ashley was sick of Cheryl constantly going out - he wasn't one to talk. She's trying to get dressed, but he won't leave her to get dressed in private - she really wanted to get the hell out of here and be with someone who really loved her. Deep down she believed Ashley cared and loved her - but nothing would amount to Kimberley's love.

"Kimberley is taking me somewhere" She speaks dismissively to him, she didn't want to talking about her lover in front of her husband.

"You're always with that damn cow!" She was used to his abuse, she would take every single verbal abuse coming from his rough lips - but she would never allow him to ever speak about Kimberley that way.

"Excuse me?! Don't you ever fcking talk about her like that!" She snaps, she was calm all while getting ready for her surprise date - she was smiling. He ruined the moment; he was always ruining the moment for her.

"What's going on between you two? Huh!? No friends are that close" He grasps her forearm and yanks her against him - she's frightened by his dangerous eyes. He was never violent, he was a drunk, and he'd always say spiteful words - but never violent.

"Let me go" She's trying to sound confident, but her voice is shaky and terrified.

"If you ever leave me.. I'll fcking kill you" He grits his teeth together, hissing his words into her face - making them loud and clear. He throws her to the ground and walks out of the room - closing the door with a loud bang. She's physically shaking from his words, her arm is throbbing from his tight grasp - she was sure it would bruise. Her skin was sensitive - just like her. Her phone chimes to life, bringing her back to the reality she wished she didn't live in - a reality filled with hate.

"H-Hello?" She's close to tears, her voice is trembling.

"Baby.. What's the matter?" Kimberley's voice sets her off into tears, it was the way she spoke to her - so gentle. She loved they way she called her baby, the way she held her - never like the way her husband would ever hold her.

"Open the door Cheryl!" Kimberley's stood knocking furiously at her lovers front door - she needed to fix her ever flowing tears.

"N-No! No I'm coming! I'm coming!" She gets herself together and hurries out of the house. She finds Kimberley waiting in the car impatiently, they don't kiss or touch when she gets into the car - afraid someone would see.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying sweetheart? Talk to me" Cheryl's crying silently beside her worried Kimberley, she needs to drive as fast and safe as she can - she needed to kiss her tears away.

"Give me your hand" She holds her hand out, knowing it was safe now to hold her hand whilst driving on the deserted road. The feel of Kimberley skin against hers puts her thumping heart back into a slow and calming rhythm.

"We'll talk once we get there" Cheryl nods and wraps her arms around her girlfriends arm - placing kisses against her bare forearm. She was like a child, a child who needed constant love and attention - but not just from anyone. She needed Kimberley's love, she needed her touch, she needed her arms, she needed her lips - she needed her.

"Where are we going?" She finally speaks up, she began to get antsy - she couldn't figure out where Kimberley was taking her. She loved surprises, but she also loved spoilers.

"We're almost there.. I didn't get my kiss yet" She pouts, craning her neck over trying to get a kiss whilst keeping her eyes on the road.

"How many kisses do you want?" Cheryl asks, she unbuckles her seat belt and sits up on her knees - needing kiss Kimberley properly. A simple kiss wouldn't satisfy her - it never does.

"Here's one" She kisses her on the jaw

"Here's two" She places, soft, sweet, and loving kisses along her face - finally meeting her lovers lips.

"Here's six" She places a lingering kiss against those addicting pouty lips. They were never like Ashley's; they were soft, full, and always tasted of sweet strawberry lip-balm.

"Are you going to give me more later?" Kimberley grins, she glances quickly at Cheryl - watching her readjust her position in the white leather seat.

"If you play your cards right.. You might get kisses somewhere else" She purrs, her hand rests naturally against Kimberley's thigh. She was glad her girlfriend was wearing shorts - she loved running the palm of her hand against her velvety skin.

"Like the sound of that.. Justin is getting a little irritated that I haven't been having sex with him" They were always honest with each other, they knew they belonged together behind closed doors in secret - but they still had partners, who assumed they were being faithful to them.

"What's your excuse this time?" Cheryl asks, she didn't like the thought of another man touching her girl - yes, her girl. She'd never say it out loud, she didn't want all of this secret romance that's been happening for years to go into complete sh*t - she didn't want to ruin what they have.

"Too tired.. He should just go and find someone who will suck him of-"

"Kimberley!" Cheryl gasps, she's completely taken back by her girlfriends words - this was so unlike her.

"What?" She giggles

"Such a dirty mouth" She parks the car, finally arriving to their destination

"Wouldn't it just be easier if they fcked off? I kind of like waking up to you in the morning.. Tours are always my favorite" Kimberley confesses, she really loved waking up to the brunette beauty - her morning glow intoxicated her.

"I wish it was that easy" Cheryl sighs sadly

"Let's not bring the mood down.. Come on" She climbs out of the Range Rover and hurries to the boot - needing to get their picnic basket she put together. She loved romance, and she only enjoyed it with Cheryl. She loved lavishing her with the 'Secret' love she had for her. The love she keeps in, she doesn't want to ruin it - they both didn't want to ruin this love affair they had.

"Aww! I love when we go on picnics baby!" Cheryl squeals, she takes her girlfriends free hand and allows Kimberley to lead the way.

"Told you I'd surprise you with something you love.. That we both love" She repeats her words. Cheryl smiles shyly as they walk through the endless fields; it was an everlasting love - the type of love that everyone wishes and dreams of late at night. The type of love you see in films, but nothing would amount to this love - the love that will always stay in secret.

"No baby, you just stand here and look pretty" Kimberley protests as Cheryl goes to help her, she wanted to treat her today - she would always treat her like a princess. She was her girl, even if nobody knew it - she was hers.

"Ah! But I want to help!" Cheryl pouts, she loves it - she loves the way Kimberley always spoiled her. She'd never let her lift a finger; she was always so attentive to her. She'd feed her, and hold her - she just wished to hear those three words.

"It's just a blanket babe.. Here sit" She takes her hand and helps her sit on the picnic blanket, she's getting Cheryl's favorite cheeses, and wine out - she got everything Cheryl loved. She wanted to see that dimpled smile on her face, the smile that would only ever come out when she was around - it belonged to her. She hands Cheryl a glass of wine whilst she takes both of their shoes off - getting them both relaxed in the ambiance of bliss.

"This is perfect" Cheryl breathes; she shuffles over to her girlfriend and lays into her side - sipping away her wine.

"Are you going to tell me what happened earlier?" Kimberley asks, she places kisses against Cheryl's temple as she waits for her to reply.

"Ashley.. Ashley just shouted and grabbed me.."

"Where did he grab you? Why is he shouting at you?" She furrows her eyebrows, she takes both of their full wine glasses and sets them carefully on the grass - she needed an explanation.

"Because he didn't like us going out all the time.. he grabbed my arm" She touches her tender forearm. Kimberley looks closely at the imprinted hand - she kisses it sweetly. She kisses the pain away; she kisses her way over to Cheryl's heart - kissing the skin covering her thumping heart. The heart that held all her love - the heart that will forever hold her love.

"He said.. He said if I leave him he'll kill m-me" She chokes at the words, fear and panic in her voice.

"One day.. One day we'll runaway from this place. Nobody will ever touch you, or threaten you.. Nobody will tell us we cant be together... C'mere.. Let me kiss you" She lays her down gently; she was always so gentle with Cheryl. She kisses her sweetly; they kiss freely - not a soul in sight.

"I would only ever touch you with my lips.. Never would I touch you the way he's touched you.." She wants to say the words, she wants to confess her love to those chocolate brown orbs that are shining with unwashed tears.

"I'd never make you cry.. The tears that will ever escape those beautiful eyes will only be filled with laughter and happiness.." She gets a teary smile out of the Geordie, they wrap themselves into each other - kissing passionately in the middle of the open field, surrounded by endless forests. As boundless as this field might look, there's always an end. But this love - this love is everlasting. It lives on-and-on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 135 13
14.5K 297 23
84.3K 1.4K 81