forever would have never been...

Bởi fandoms_nerd_

Marina (London) was Andrés (Berlin) rock his everything, his smile, his sunshine, his laughter, his joy, his... Xem Thêm

Before The Doctors Appointment
Back To Spain
Can't Throw A BaseBall But Can Plan A Hist
News
New Book New Story Better Written

Finding Out Shes Sick

301 9 2
Bởi fandoms_nerd_

~Andrés (berlin) POV~

It's early morning and the sun light shines into the bedroom i slightly sit up and look over and there is mi belleza (my beauty) fast asleep with her head on one pillow laying on her side with her arm n leg draped over another pillow. Mmm how can someone look so innocently sexy so early in the morning i lean over wrapping my arm around her before unbuttoning her shirt gently pulling it down her arm and back so i can lay gently kisses down the back of her neck n spine.

"mmmm Andrés~" Marina moans sleepy bring her hand up to her face rubbing her eye.

"good morning mi belleza how are you feeling today?" i ask continuing to lay kisses on her spine and neck.

"mm I'm feeling pretty good with all the lovely kisses im getting at the moment" Marina yawns out.

"well then why don't i make you feel absolutely great" I reply against her skin as i move her over so shes facing me as i kiss down her neck to her chest.

"mmm that sounds absolutely perfect" she moans looking down at me lovingly. Than the phone starts ringing I ignore it and continue to kiss up and down Mis diosas (my goddesses) body however the baster phone keeps ringing.

Marian laughs at my annoyed look and glare im giving the phone. "just answer it me amor" she tells me so i reach over and grab the phone answering it.

"who is this your interrupting me making love to my wife " i say into the phone marina still laughing at me as i put it on load speaker .

"well could you stop banging your wife and get ready for lunch so we can go to Italy to meet your brother might i add" Martín says back at me "Hola Martín" Marina replied happily to our best friend .

"Martín my friend where are you" i replied back "outside your apartment and hola Marina could you please cime let me in?" Martín replied "of course" she answered before ending the call and running towards our fron door whilst doing up her shirt. I shake my head at my wife and best friends antics before heading to the kitchen where Martín already sat at the table with the news paper as Marian makes us all coffe and herself tea.

"well good morning to you sleepy head" Martín says looking over the news paper at me "hola Martín how are you this morning my fine friend" i say as i sit next to him at the table.

"good the lovely Marian was telling me about your recent robbery I'm offended that you didn't invite me" he says jokingly.

"sorry Mi amigo i wanted some personal time with my wife talking about my wife when we touch down in Italy we are dragging her to their finest doctor sergiocan meet us there" i tell him as Marina places our coffee in front of us kissing my cheek.

"Gracias (thanks) still have that nasty cough I'm guessing Marian" Martín says after thanking her for the coffee.

"si but you know Andrés i could have a high temperature and he would call the hospital now how about i make us all some breakfast if you haven't already eaten Martín? " Marina laughs before standing up i shake my head at her comment as Martín laughs along side her .

"si that would be wonderful Mi amigo" Martín smiles at her she smiles back before heading to the kitchen.

"you worry to much about her she isn't a child she can hold a gun and shoot beter then both of us shes been our back up in many robbers and still to this day cooks and cleans for us and every Monday she storms into my home and takes my laundry to do over here because she doesn't trust ethier of us to wash our underwear " Martín tells me laughing i follow suit laughing along side my friend.

"Si you are right there mi amigo" i reply still laughing. Marina walks in placing our plates of food in front of us before grabing her own and sits in between us at the table.

"Si and if i didn't you would have a rash" she says pointing at Martín "and you would have maids cooking, cleaning and washing your underwear to wich later on you would be stripping them of theirs" pointing at me to wich i laugh .

"and there she gose again our Marian telling us both whats what" Martín laughs as we all dig into the food happily chatting amongst ourselves .

at the airport in Italy no ones POV

The three friends stood in the airports waiting for their luggage Martín sees Marian's and Andrés suitcases grabbing it handing it to them before grabing his own.

Marina and Andrés hold hands walking towards their driver with Martín the driver puts the luggage in the trunk as Andrés helps Marina into the car she was coughing harshly before the flight to Italy she slept the hole flight but was still very weak and dizzy and looked extremely pale.

"driver please take us to the hospital and Martín please message Sergio tell him to meet me later a street away from the hospital" Andrés says as he holds onto Marina who is laying her head against her husband chest exhausted.

"of course Andrés how are you holding in there Marina?" Martín asks now worried for his friends current state. "fine fine just a little dizzy and my head hurts-" Marian cuts herself off coughing rapidly Andrés tightens his grib on her as Martin hurriedly messages Sergio informing him of the current situation.

"driver pick up the pace please" Andrés voice was filled with nothing but worry and he held onto marina.

"Andrés i don't fee-" marina cuts herself off again coughing rapidly as her nose starts bleeding before she passes out the driver swerves so its in front of the hospital.

"Martín go god get a doctor now!!!!" Andrés yells Martín said yes rapidly before legging it inside the hospital screaming for a doctor for his friends wife. Andrés runs in behind him carrying Marina doctors run over with a crash cart taking marina away whilst asking Andrés and Martín questions.

~a little while later~

Andrés was forced by Martín to go meet Sergio whilst he stayed with marina who was asleep and hooked up to many machines.

When Sergio and Andrés came back with Sergio Marina was finally awake. Andrés instantly at her side.

"hola segio" Marian said quietly "hola Marian you have given my brother quite a scare how are you feeling" segio replied.

"I'm feeling better me and
Martín are just waiting for the doctor to come back with my results" marina said smiling at Andrés who was holding her hand tightly whilst Sergio stood near the door and Martín sat on the chair near the window of the small hospital room.

"speaking of" Martín said as the doctor walks in. Andrés stood up his brother coming to his side and Martín came and stood on the left side of marina bed.

"so medico (doctor) how is my wife?" Andrés asks holding Marina hand.

"Mr. de Fonollosa Gonzalves  you and your family might want to sit down for this" the doctor says and he gose on to explain a lot of medical stuff.

"I'm sorry i don't understand what your saying whats wrong with marina" Sergio said to which Andrés, Martín and Marina nod in agreement.

" Mrs. de Fonollosa Gonzalves  has an infection in her lungs that has spread through out her body its very dangerous and could become life threatening its already spread up to her brian thats what is making her extremely weak the brain is trying to kill the infection but it has to protect what it sees as inportant so her brain her lungs and her heart i wish i could tell you that there is an affordable treatment but theres not they all cost mkre then i make in a year and from what your wife told me your planning on having kids if so then this would costs everything you would be spending on them " the doctor tells them.

Martín, Andrés and segio all look at each other before Andrés tells the doctor to start the treatment and that he will have the money within an hour.

-laters at Andrés home in the nun house -

Marina cried herself too sleep over the fact that Andrés just traded the money they had saved to have kids for one set of treatment it truly broke her heart because she was so happy when Andrés said he wanted her to have his babies only to lose that chance to a stupid infection it broke her heart.

Martín needed a drink and a male distraction from his friends pain so he went out to get drunk and find a hook up. Whilst Andrés sat in a class room looking room downing a bottle of whine not being able to get Marinas voice crying begging him to just let the infection spread that she would rather die then lose their one chance at having enough money for their future and there childrens future.

"brother" Sergio says coming up behind him "what! Sergio im trying to figure out how to get all that money back in one hist puls more to pay for more treatment so i don't lose the only thing that stops me from becoming a psychopath" Andrés reply angrily.

"i know thats why i came to talk to you just like you and Martín i have been planning a hist this hist can get you all of that i just need some time to get the people i need and get everything prepared and the plan in motion and by the end you and i and everyone involved will have enough money for our kids and ourselves " segio said.

" explain little brother " Andrés says segio gose on to explain everything and the brothers go on to talk everything over before presenting the plan to Marina and Martín.

" no no way we have our hist plan and im continuing to plan it you gusy have fun" Martín says walking away.

"I'm going with you Andrés and nu arguing ethier of you two you need back up this is to risky and like hell am i trusting your life in the hands of 7 strangers who may i point out could do anything at any moment that fucks everything up" Marina yells at them before letting out a gentle cough the three go on to argue for another 30 minutes before they all argee that marina will be going with Andrés and Sergio to do Sergio's hist.

And with the hist plan to rob the royal mint of spain began.

( hey everyone sorry if this isn't interesting i did have some really good plans for this chapter but i threw them out the window and dicided to hurry things up to get to the hist but now im not to sure i might rewrite this or make it longer and give my brain time to improve this however i can and then after i have find a perfect way to fix this so its the way i originally planned i will move onto the hist and the plot of the hist thank you for reading

Word count ¦ 1908)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
964K 52.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...