Everyone deserves a second ch...

By UniteTogether

You have been working for enourmous IT corporation. You didn't believe anymore in paranormal things like SCP... More

Prologue
Part 1 - The legends are true
Part 2 - First days
Part 3 - Recovery and work
Part 4 - Global reveal
Part 5 - Winter is coming
Part 6 - Christmas
Part 7 - New Year's confession
Part 8 - Easter
Part 9 - An attempt to escape
Part 10 - Separated
Part 11 - The truth
Part 12 - Plan
Part 13 - Battle for honor
Part 14 - Proposition
Epilogue
Alternate ending 1 - Escape
Alternate ending 2 Part 1 - Found you
Alternate ending 3 - Hesitation
Alternate ending 4 - Sacrifice
Alternate ending 5 - Hide and seek
Alternate ending 6 - Moral dillema

Alternate ending 2 part 2 - Hope

1.6K 29 30
By UniteTogether

*Year 2471*

Alien 1: So, do we know what destroyed that planet?

Alien 2: For me it looks like a massive attack with nuclear weapons. Somebody destroyed that civilization completly.

Alien 1: That's... Terrible... Do you know, who could do something like that?

Alien 2: I have no clue.

Alien king: There is no time to be sad, lets check that planet and see, if there is something, that could be useful.

Aliens landed on the territory of Site-19. One of them, found SCP-963, in perfect condition

Alien 1: Hey, something survived!

Alien king: What is that?

Alien 1: It looks like a medallion. I want to check if it fits me. *He put it on, and Jack Bright took control over his body* Ugh...

Alien king: Did something happen?

Bright: Wh-What is this new body?

Alien king: W-Who are you?!

Bright looked at the alien king. He looked like a normal human.

Bright: I can ask you the same. Who are you, and what are you doing on this planet?!

Alien: Guards!

Few other aliens ran to the King and aimed at Bright.

Bright: ... Trust me, I would love to die, but because of that medallion, I can't. It keeps my soul, when somebody puts it on, I will automatically enter his body.

Alien king: ... Lower your weapons. Are you one of them? The ones, that lived on this planet?

Bright: Yea...

Alien king: What happened then?

Bright told them the entire story. However, he didn't know, why MTFs killed SCP-953.

Alien king: ...I don't know what to say. Did you try to stop that at least?

Bright: We did, but it was too late.

Alien king: I wonder why did he do that.

Bright: Better question should be, who told MTFs to kill SCP-953?

Alien king: Lets check his house then. Maybe something survived.

Bright: I doubt it. He sent over 10 000 nukes.

Bright and aliens went to ruins of Y/N's house. Something in the house survived.

Alien king: There is something in here. Could you check that?

Bright: It looks like a safe. But how the heck did a safe survive a nuclear explosion?!

Alien king: I don't know, but it looks like it is made from phones or something.

Bright came closer to the safe.

Bright: Nokia 3310. I should have expected that. Even if 682 died from all of that, this thing could survive.

Alien king: Can you try and open that?

Bright: It may take some time. 10 000 possibilities.

Bright tried to guess the code. After few minutes, he successfully typed 1805 - The date of battle under Austerlitz. The safe openned, and he saw two guns and a diary. Diary was in a bad condition, but Bright carefully openned it and began to read.

Bright: ... I will be honest, nuking the entire planet was the best he could do.

Alien king: What?! What do you mean by that?!

Bright: Director of Site-19 told MTFs, that we gave an order of termination. It wasn't true. I had my suspicions, but I was never able to prove, that Willson Smith was a traitor. Now I have my proof, but it is too late. And if Y/N didn't nuke the planet, then he would create a mind controlling machine, and we all would become slaves of Chaos Insurgency.

Alien king: ... I don't know what to think about that.

Bright: Ugh... If SCP-2003 survived... No, it wouldn't change anything...

Alien king: What was SCP-2003?

Bright: Time machine. It allowed it travel few weeks into the past, but that's too little to save the planet.

Alien king: ... Follow me.

Bright followed the alien king, and he brought him to a giant machine in his space ship.

Alien king: This allows to travel in time. Sadly, it doesn't allow you to come back. Go inside. I will send you few days, before all of that happened.

Bright: I... I don't know what to say...

Alien king: Don't say anything. Go and save your race. If you all survive, you could become great allies in the future. Our race doesn't have bad intentions, if we see a civilization, we leave it alone.

Bright stepped inside and alien king activated the machine. After few seconds, Bright woke up on the floor of Site-19.

Bright: Ugh... Where am I?

Director: Oh, dr Jack Bright, I didn't expect you today!

Bright: Willson Smith?

Director: Yes mr Bright!

Bright: ... I know that this is a stupid question, but what date is today?

Director: 15th May.

Bright: Uhm... And year?

Director: ... 2021, why do you ask?

Bright: ... So it worked. I have to contact the O5 council now!

Director: Uhm... What?

Bright: You wouldn't understand, now give me some privacy.

Director: Of course.

Bright borrowed a phone from a young scientist and called the O5 council.

Bright: Jack Bright here, we need to talk.

Bright-original: I am a Jack Bright! Don't lie to us!

Bright: Calm down, I am from the future, we need to meet as soon as possible in Site-19.

O5-1: ... If this is a joke, then it won't end well.

*The next day, one day before Y/N destroyed the planet*

O5 council arrived and found out, that Bright was telling the truth. He told them the entire story.

O5-1: ... Normally I would say, that you got drunk or high on 420-J Bright, but now, I believe you.

Bright: So, what should we do?

O5-1: *Pulls out a gun* Kill the director and make sure, that this guy and 953 are safe.

O5 council left the meeting room and went to director's office.

Director: Oh, hello, did something happen?

O5-1: *Aims at him* We know about your betrayal.

Director: W-What are you talking about?

O5-1: It is too late to lie. Goodbye.

He shot the director. After that, he decided to visit Y/N personally.

Your POV:
I don't know why, but I felt like I did something stupid. I felt, like I have lost Kyung-Mi and destroyed the entire planet. Everything looked fine, so I thought that this was a dream. We were eating dinner, when the doors openned. A talk guy with two MTFs stepped inside.

You: Hide behind me!

O5-1: That won't be necesarry, you have to know something. We never gave an order to terminate her, it was our director.

You: ... Then what do you want?

O5-1: Nothing special, just wanted to tell you, that she is free now.

You: What is the catch?

O5-1: There is no catch, you can enjoy your life, that's all. And we are sorry for all of that.

He left my house. MTFs did the same thing. It looked like we are finally free, and Kyung-Mi doesn't need to hide anymore. Now we can think about our future peacefully.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.1K 49
You are Dr. Y/N L/N, and you are a member of the SCP foundation. You happen to be one of the middle class researchers at the foundation. But you have...
163K 2.5K 12
What happens when you, a normal guy, unwillingly get a job at a mysterious organisation named the SCP foundation. Unwillingly.... Because you never h...
14.4K 466 21
(NOT RELATED TO MY OTHER 049 STORY!) You weren't the best person. Someone who made others live in fear... Now you were the one living in fear. But...
212K 2.9K 33
You were always interested in SCP world, even when everybody near you was saying, that it doesn't exist. After an unknown man offers you a job in a f...