taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

seven

6.4K 174 101
By Goofybil

Billie

So billie, what was your reaction when you found out about ocean eyes doing so well?

"it's actually a funny story, so i used to take these dance classes before i got injured and i had about an hour break inbetween classes. i was sitting in starbucks when finneas called me and told me ocean eyes had like 1,000 streams or something. i thought 1,000 was crazy and now it has like 20 million! absolutely insane!" i say to back to the interviewer.

this is like my 5th interview ever but i love them so much. especially when they ask good questions.

Changing the topic off of music billie, can you give us anything about your relationship status?

i thought about it for a seconded before i looked into the camera and said "fuck bitches get money" while sticking my middle fingers up and tongue out.

the interview chuckles before moving onto whatever the next question is. i know some of the couple fans invested in me and Q will suspect something is up from that.

Thank you so much billie, is there anything else you would like to add?

"yes! EP don't smile at me comes out thursday! be ready!" i say giving a bright smile to the camera than back to the interviewer.

~

"billie this is really good, wanna start working on it now?" fin asks handing me back the notebook the pages still open to my boy.

"yeah. i kind of already have an idea of what i want it to sound like" i say back already heading towards his room.

"maybe you should get your heart broken more" fin jokes which does make me smile a little.

after a couple hours of putting sounds together, fighting, tons of singing, we finally finished. i was really proud of the final product too.

"so do you want to release it as a single?" fin then asks doing some tech stuff on the computer for the song.

"i don't know, i really really love it and thinks it deserves a spot on the EP" i say hoping he will agree.

"let's do it then" fin says smiling dragging the file to the EP folder on his computer.

Just finished the last song for the EP coming out thursday! don't forget 6pm pst on spotify and apple music!

after posting this on my instagram story i throw my phone on my bed before leaving to the kitchen to get some food.

Harper

"HARPER COME DOWN HERE!" i hear my brothers voice yell from downstairs.

i groan as i get out of bed and walk down the stairs to wherever my brother is.

"yeah?" i ask annoyed by how he yelled at me to come down.

"what's up with the attitude, damn?"

"sorry, just tired and a little hungover" i say which is the truth.

"ok well mom texted that she got an earlier flight and that she's coming home tonight instead of tomorrow"

"tonight as in one hour tonight" mac than says checking the time on his phone.

mac is my brother who's two years younger than me. me and him aren't like super close or anything like that but we get along. and our whole lives we have worked together to keep our parents together.

i look around the kitchen to see bottles of beer and alcohol the place completely trashed. there is shit all over the house from the party mac threw last night. there was no way we were going to be able to clean up in time.

"mom is going to kill dad dude" i say already starting to pick up trash to take out.

"open all the windows, it'll help get the smell of weed and alcohol out" i say placing more garbage in the bags.

"i'm going to go check their room" i say after setting the garbage back down. "keep cleaning"

my dad is a neurosurgeon who works night shifts. he used to work day shifts but me and mac convinced him to switch as we couldn't hear him and mom fight any more.

my mom is a freelance travel director which means she basically travels for a little more than half the month than is home for a week or two. when my dad used to work day shifts and my mom would be home it was absolute hell.

i was a sophomore and mac was in 8th grade when they had their first really bad fight and by really bad fight i mean really bad fight. i wont go into the details but basically my mom threatened to divorce him and take me and mac to live in south carolina. we convinced her she couldn't make us move by telling her we have to many friends here to just start over and although you may not like dad we do.

she didn't budge so that's when me and mac convinced our dad to work nightshifts for us. he's great and i love him. i really don't know what i could do without him.

the only thing is though he is addicted to opioids. because he is a neurosurgeon it is really easy to get his hands on them. so when he his home and awake he is abusing which is really hard to bare with hence why my mom can barely stand him which is reasonable, but fighting with him about it everytime and threating to take the kids and get a divorce only works for so long.

me and mac have told my mom many times that we should do an intervention or something but she says she doesn't have the time for that nor does she even see dad enough to care.

anyways this is all besides the point.

i walk as quite as i can to my dads nightstand where i grab the pill bottle and put them into my hoodie pocket. i search the room for anything but it seems clear as i walk back out of the room.

i don't want to tell dad that mom is coming home because he will just stress out and take more drugs which is the last thing we need.

that's when i hear a knock at the door. shit.

"hey mac! how are you! i've missed you!" i hear from the bottom of the stairs as i head down towards her voice.

"harper theres my baby" she says letting go of mac to hug me.

"hey mom, how was where ever you were?" i say trying to think of where she went.

"italy, and it was great!" she says back looking around the room.

"it's messy in here what happened?" she than says throwing away a solo cup into the garbage.

"i had a couple friends over last night. i thought you were coming home tomorrow so i didn't have time to clean"

mac nudges me a little and i know that's it way of thanking me. i know mom would flip if she found out mac threw a party.

"oh." she says throwing away someone's empty puff bar.

god people have no respect at all.

"dad sleeping?" she than asks.

"mhm" me and mac both hum out at the same time.

"help me bring my stuff up please" my mom tells us as we go grab her bags by the front door.

we are walking up the stairs my mom right behind me when i hear the pill bottle fall from my pocket and hit the stairs.

fuck.

i continue walking as if nothing has happened but it doesn't take long before my mom notices.

"what was that?" my mom asks putting her suitcase down on the stairs.

"don't worry about it, i was having terrible headaches all week while you were gone and dad brought these home for me to use" i say making up a quick lie praying she wouldn't pick up the bottle.

i get up to the top of the stairs to see her reading the bottle. shit.

"Harper, what is this?" my mom than asks again looking up to me from the middle of the stair case.

"don't lie to me"

it's no use trying to lie so i just say the truth.

"okay look it's dads and i was trying to hide it. please please don't get mad at him mom. i haven't seen him do it once." and with that she took off up the stairs slamming the door open. "mom he's trying to get better i swear!" i say after her but it's no use.

"mark what the FUCK is this" i hear from their room.

"nice going" mac mutters as we walk down the stairs to be as far away from them as possible.

the screaming back and forth continues before i hear a crash of something breaking and then a slap. my mom slaps my dad a lot so it's nothing new and nothing me and mac are concerned about. the only time the fights are bad enough where we have to worry about are the ones where dads under the influence which hasn't happened in a couple months actually.

i hear someone come down the stairs and a little relived to see its my dad whos dressed in his work clothes with a bright red cheek i'm guessing was from the slap my mom hit him with.

it was early for him to be going into work but understandable he wanted to leave.

my mom than comes down and i know i'm about to get it for trying to cover up for him.

"harper what the hell is wrong with you? i don't get it! why are you trying to defend him! he's addicted to drugs" my mom says stepping infront of the couch me and mac are sitting at.

"i know, i'm sorry."

"look at me" she mutters which i do.

"i just don't think getting mad and hitting him will solve any issues" i say again still defending dad.

"you are crazy just like him harper. this whole fucking family is a goddamn mess. i get home to this? i need to leave for a little" she says grabbing the keys and walking out the front door.

i glance at mac who's eyes are watering. he cries a lot of the times when mom and dad fight. i get why and i wish i could do something other than hug him and tell him everything will be ok when we both know that's a lie.

a couple hours pass and my mom still isn't home. i decide to finish cleaning the house and check in on mac.

"hey, you good?" i ask knocking on his door.

"yeah"

"okay, love you! i'll be in my room if you need anything" i say heading towards my room.

i decide to try and get my mind of everything happening by listening to some music and scrolling through instagram.

for some reason billie came into my mind and remembering i never got her snap or anything i decide to look up her name.

there can't be a ton of girls named billie so i have a pretty good feeling it'll come up if i search hard enough.

i look up the name billie and the first result is an account with a verified check mark username @wherearetheavocados. the name grabs my attention making me laugh and decide to click on it knowing it's not what i'm looking for.

but i was wrong. the girl who i saw a couple days ago came up on the screen. her fading blue almost silver hair, her hard ass outfits, just billie.

she had almost 950k followers. so she wasn't joking when she asked if i wanted a picture.

i click on her most recent post which was her wearing this white crew neck way to big for her with matching white basketball like shorts that looked like they have been spray painted with colors. she was mid air in a jump what looked to be on a stage with a microphone close to her mouth. she looked like a badass but the smile on her face made her a little softer.

BLISS. that was the caption. it was only posted two hours ago so i decided to comment knowing she won't see it because of how many other comments there were.

@harper.h: hot 😛

i laugh at myself before i check her story to see she has a ep coming out in a couple days.

i decide to look her up on spotify and click her most popular song ocean eyes with just over 20 million streams.

her voice was amazing, something about it was so soothing but also made me want to dance at the same time.

i continue to listen to the rest of her songs, my mind was completely drifted from everything and onto her lyrics and the sound coming out of her mouth.

i could listen to her for hours which is exactly what i did.

++

a/n - had to explain who harper is and her life story so u guys know a little more about her lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.5K 18
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚π™°π™»π™΄π™Ό π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚ + 𝙰 π™΅π™΄πš† π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚
279K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl
327K 9.4K 40
Achieved No.1 in #billieeilish. Francis Kingston goes on a night out and bumps into a girl called Billie, whom she is instantly drawn to. The next da...
13K 132 17
imagines about our favourite girl.