• Two Sides of Him • Lloyd •...

By thepurplemasterofair

He saves you once, he saves you twice. Is it the same person or not? Lloyd and the green ninja. You fall in l... More

*INTRODUCTION*
• One •
• Two •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• seven •
• Eight •
guys I'm really stuck

• Three •

2.3K 72 54
By thepurplemasterofair

Where are you right now?

In a meadow.

What do you see?

Green. Lots of green.

That's my favourite colour.

Do you guys wonder what these weird conversation things are that I put on top? Me too..

//Maps- Maroon 5//

💌🐽💌

It was a half-truth if Lloyd said that he started developing a crush on the girl he met just that morning.
Saying that he was completely infatuated was more like it.
He never expected to be so drawn towards a girl.
The younger him would have probably gagged at the thought and thrown rocks at her until she ran away.
He had done that multiple times to poor Nya whenever she complimented the boy when he was 8 years old.

But that wasn't the case anymore.
Lloyd has definitely matured. Sort of.
He wasn't the 8 year old evil spawn he was a few years ago.
Lloyd cringed at the fact that he wanted to become the new Lord Garmadon after his father became too old to do that.
Well he didn't know back then that his father could live up to quite a few hundred years and maybe he would too.

Lloyd was far from ashamed of who his father was.
The terrorizing cities, turning into a giant dragon and almost devouring his son...that was just a bad phase he went through.
Now it has been so long since Garmadon had been rid of all the evil in him, but nobody in the city was ready to give him a second chance.
And nobody ever took the risk by giving Lloyd a first one.
Because of the way Garmadon was neglected by the crowds, he peacefully accepted it and went on to live in the monastery, where nobody was judged on who they were, but who they are and who they want to be.
Garmadon sought out to clear his conscience by teaching students of the monastery meditation and ninjitzu.

It was quite hurtful for Lloyd. He missed spending his childhood with his mom and dad and now that his dad is back to normal, he only gets to see him during the night when Lloyd goes to train at the monastery.

Lloyd often begged his mom and dad to let him take sanctuary in the monastery. He never saw the problem.
He had his own room there, he could help train the new disciples and most of all he would no longer have to worry about any more stupid judgy people anymore.
Lloyd sighed at the thought, walking into his apartment building.
He was approaching the elevator but was rudely pushed aside by another person who repeatedly slammed the close doors button.
Lloyd frowned and walked towards the stairs entrance.

He let his thoughts take him away once again.

Being the green ninja was a situation of a blessing and a curse.
All the fangirls and fanboys swooning over him, the older people of society blessing him for his bravery and valor and his favourite, the little 5 year olds running around with their green ninja back packs and action figures.
Lloyd internally scoffed. Apparently there were people who found flaws in the green ninja at every point possible.
"Stupid jealous hater" he muttered out in a breath.

Lloyd was constantly worried about saving the day and wasn't even able to take credit for it.
Others would have probably spilled such an identity, but not Lloyd.
That was his will power at it's finest.

Apart from his public image, being the green ninja was not easy.
Having powers passed down from the first spinjitzu master, that was something he was always reminded of, by his mother, father, uncle, teammates.
It was as if he was not allowed to make any mistakes.
Such powers, Lloyd felt he was too young to possess such immense powers.
Having the element of energy was no joke. Hell, he was the God forsaken Golden Ninja.
He had the power to create and destroy the whole world if he wanted to.
That is why his family always emphasized on chanelising his mind in the right direction, in the direction of doing the right thing and being good.
These powers in the hands of a villain would mean utter chaos.

He slipped into his room after greeting his mom.
Well actually she greeted him with a hug and a kiss on his cheek. Not many people were there to kiss him.
Maybe just his mom.
Hopefully Y/N would be that girl someday.
Someone who would kiss him.
Someone he could kiss.
Maybe just not on the cheek.
Maybe on the lips too.
Who knows, Y/N might become his first kiss.
His heart rate increased at that small thought. He threw his bag and laid down on the bed while facing the ceiling.
It had multiple glow in the darks star stickers which he had put up. The same ones he put in his room in the bounty and the monastery.
His childish side always admired the way they lit up his room in the dark. He would occasionally try to join the stars with imaginary lines and make up new constellations.

He turned his head to the green ninja posters on his walls, above his study desk.
Such a huge responsibility, sometimes he wishes that he can give up that title and also his powers just to be able to live a normal life.
Waving at random people in the hallways, singing songs in the buses, and having partners lining up to dance with him during lessons.
"Oh." He blushed while sighing.
At the end of the year, they had their school dance. People usually go with dates. A normal person would have a date.
Not Lloyd Garmadon.

He felt a few tears forming in his eyes. It was all too much. He was just a kid, not even 18,and all the world's problems had been dumped on him.
He sniffled a bit, burying his head into the sheets. Sometimes Lloyd had to let it out.
Sometimes he would sit alone in his room, or with his mom or Kai.
Maybe some day even Y/N.

Lloyd jerked up with a loud 'gahhh'. Why were his thoughts always drifting back to her?
Today was just another day until some girl showed up and defended him, big deal! Lloyd fell back into the bed with a groan.
'What is going on?' His mind screamed out. Sure he found some or the other girl in his class cute, but never really liked liked them (not like they would have given him a chance anyways).
But seeing the way she was willing to stand up for him when she didn't know him, and the fact that she was ready to stick around when she did, it made his stomach do backflips.
There was something about being around her that made him feel...normal of some sorts. Even though it was for that one extended moment.
It was like he wasn't the green ninja or the son of Garmadon, but just Lloyd.
Y/N seemed to be like that someone who was ready to get to know Lloyd. 

Tossing around, Lloyd imagined her eyes. The first time he looked into them.
He saw them flicker, they brightened when they met his. Lloyd mentally kicked himself.
Fantasizing about a girl he met hours ago.
Another groan left his lips, face contouring in annoyance.

"Aghh" what had this girl done to him? He felt his heart flutter just at the thought if her.
He had to find a way to distract himself. He side glanced at the posters again.
Well today seemed like a night as good as any.
"Mom I'm going out for a run." He shouted for his mother to catch his words.

She appeared at his door, leaning against the frame. "A ninja run or a normal one?"
she pretty much figured out when she saw him in his boxers slipping on his ninja gi.
"Ahhh mom!!! Knock next time?" Lloyd groaned pulling up the outfit to cover himself.
Misako rolled her eyes "close the door next time. Besides I am your mom Lloyd. I have seen you naked."
She closed the door, merrily giggling to herself at having embarrassed Lloyd.

This just wasn't his day now was it.

Lloyd pushed the ground underneath his feet, launching himself off the building.
He soared through the sky, feeling the wind brush against his forehead.
When he neared the ground, he ducked his body inwards, rolling on the top of the succeeding building, leaping up to continue running.
The adrenaline rush thrilled him. Maybe being a ninja wasn't all that bad.
He landed on his feet after another jump, flipping to steady himself. He landed on the building across Doomsday Comic.
This was one of the only places he liked going to, where he wasn't judged.
Mother Doomsday even trusted him a lot, he knew the true identity of the ninja due to an event that took place years ago. No nerd to jump into that right now.
He remembered jumping on the sign of the store the previous night, on his way home from another patrol mission.
Just another day for a ninja, searching for crime. Lloyd shook his head while sitting down on the edge of the building.

He let his gaze travel down the building in front, he laughed when he realized that Ronin lived over there.
He saw movement on the second floor and Lloyd stared in amazement at the person who opened the balcony door.
Y/N walked out, cleaning supplies in her hand. Lloyd had a tingling sensation that something wrong was going to happen.
His Emerald green eyes filling up with a sea foam hue, golden specks marking across his irises. These were the eyes of the green ninja.
They turned so when he was elemental charged or his emotions heightened.
No matter what colour they were right now, they stayed on Y/N's movements.
He slowly and silently made his way down the fire exit stairs of the building in front, careful to not alarm her. His brows knit is concentration.

After a tiring day of school I decided that it was that sad time when I had to face my room.
First order of business was to fix the balcony because tonight seemed like a beautiful night and I wanted to spend time outside.
And the balcony required the least hard work.
I brought myself to walk to the balcony. I squeezed a sponge and started wiping thr railing, rubbing off all the dirt stuck to it.
I leaned against one side of the railing but I had a gut feeling that maybe that side of the railing wasn't the best thing to lean on.
I brushed that worried thought aside, leaning more as I steady myself to clean the columns of the railing.
I was too engrossed humming music, I couldn't hear the bending of metal. I stood up, leaning against said railing, looking at my work.

The metal gave in with a fear inducing snap as it fell from behind me, making me tip over.
I screamed, flailing my arms in all directions trying to catch hold of something. I was able to grab a column of one of the sturdier railings.
"Oh my God!" I screamed, shivering in fear and shaking my head, trying to get rid of the tears building up.
I could feel my grip falter as gravity started pulling my legs further down.
Mustering up all my strength I tried pulling myself up, dangling to reach the railing with my leg.

I heard a clattering thump under me.
My eyes drifted down to see a person in a black and green attire, green eyes poking from behind his mask. He took a defensive stance.
"Let go and I promise I will catch you." He spoke pointing his arms upwards.

"Are you bloody nuts?! Do you know how far down you are? How do I know you won't not catch me?" I screamed in fear, vision blurred and hair in all directions.
"Just get a ladder fast!!" I shouted, hoping he would listen to me rather than standing under me trying to play hero.

"Listen to me. You have to trust me. I am your only chance. Please." His voice drew me in.
I wanted to listen to him.
His words had a hypnotic effect on me, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
I gave dry laugh. "If you drop me, I'm haunting you for the rest of your life."

"There won't be a need to. Now let go. I promise I will catch you." I shut my eyes tightly, gathering up every stupid cell of my body and leaving my tight grasp on the metal.
I didn't realize how tight my hold was until I felt the burn through my fingers.
My body felt heavy, eyes shut tight. All I know is that I was heading down to the ground and I was heading down fast. 

My hands yet again extended upwards, probably reaching for something, maybe the light.
My body was suddenly hit hard, pushing me up for a second before falling against the man's body.
I clutched onto him feeling the fall stop.
I felt like I was rising. I could hear the hard flapping of wing. I peeked an eye open and looked around.
I was hugging the person with a death grip as he hovered in the alleyway on a dragon... A DRAGON?!?

"AHHHHHH DRAGON" I screamed climbing further onto the person, shaking with fear.
He let out a laugh at my scared state, patting my back to calm me down.
I pulled away slightly until our faces were apart but my eyes remained shut.
"Open your eyes." Again with that hypnotic voice.
I fluttered them open and they met those of my saviour. His eyes... they were unnatural.
A green unlike any eye colour I have seen before.
And the way fine threads of gold adorned his irises... it blew me away.
He stared deep into mine too, as if he was trying to understand something, or find something in my eyes.
I tilted my head to the side, lost in the seafoam green, unable to pull away.
His eyes squished softly, indicating the smile beneath his mask.
A hand cupped my cheek and he guided my face back to it's normal position. His glove clad fingers rubbed my cheek as he whispered sweet nothings into the chilly ninjago air.
It was then that I felt the wetness dripping down my eyes.

"Let's get you safe inside and I can fix this for you, okay?" he asked, well, said.
The flapping continued but slower.
The dragon tilting his head towards my balcony. The person jumped off and offered me a hand to hold so that I could make it back to solid ground.
I grabbed his hand, it felt warm.
He guided me down and I jumped on the tiles with a slight click of my shoes.
A huge breath fluttered through my clothes and I turned around to be met with the dragon. His eyes shut lovingly as he purred, rubbing his head against my head.
I snorted and pet his snout.
"Thank you." I whispered and kissed the dragon on his head making his give satisfied sounds as he dissolved into the air.

"He isn't like that with many people. You must be really special." I turned side ways to meet eyes with the man.
I gave him a questioned look. "Who are you?"
I approached him cautiously.
He could be a wizard and might be trying to kidnap me and turn me into a potion or a statue. He laughed and clutched his stomach.
"You must be new around here." I blushed at his statement and nodded.
His fingers wrapped around my own as his figure bent down in a bow. "The legendary green ninja at your service." He introduced.
"And who is my damsel in distress?" he teased, hand still warmly encasing mine.
I punched his shoulder with my other hand.
"My name is Y/N and I am not a damsel in distress." I stood straight, showing confidence through my posture. I don't need a man to save me.
"Well the broken balcony and you screaming for your life said differently. 'ohhhh help me. Somebody save me' " he ended in a high pitched impersonation of me.
I fake getting shocked. "How dare you! Do you treat all the people you save like this. Not very nice of you Mr.Green Ninja." I teased him back while snickering.
"Only the special ones Y/N." I looked into his green eyes again.
I could sense his heart rate quicken, his stomach flutter. It was like I could feel the adoration he had for me.
My gaze fell from a smile into a look of concentration.
What was that feeling he was radiating? Why was it so intense? We both shook our heads at the same time, as if ridding ourselves from headaches. Why did he do that?
When he looked at me, his eyes held a desire... a desire to know, to find out something.
"Want to see something absolutely cool?" he asked, his cocky attitude springing up. I smirked and crossed my arms.
"Impress me, ninja."

He stepped towards the broken railing and held the fixed one in a right grasp.
Closing his eyes to focus, tendrils of green started flowing out of his fist.
They twisted and turned, intertwining and making a long line of magic.
I stared, completely flabbergasted.
The tendrils crept towards the wall, filling in the empty space where the railings once were.
Once the green formed the shaped to replace the columns, they started turning darker, more solid.
It wasn't long after that, that they lost their green glow and now were dark grey. 

 "Go on. Test it out." He said, flicking the railing, making it ring softly.
I gingerly placed my hand on it and it felt cold beneath my touch.
"How the flip did you do that?!" I stared wide eyed at him, mouth agape with excitement.
He laughed behind the cloth. "Wow your swear words are amazing" he commented.
I huffed and crossed my arms like a child. "Do not mock me, greenie."
He stopped his movements and looked at me, half smiling and half smirking.
Oh no. Did I say something-
"Greenie? And who do you think you are, calling me greenie? You were calling me 'Mr. Green ninja' a few minutes ago. Do you suddenly thing we're-" he approached me, body right infront of mine, head bent to my side, the fabric of his hood brushing my ear "-close?"
I felt myself turn into a human tomato.
The magazine did not mention the green ninja being such a huge flirt.
I awkwardly laughed while walking backward and he pulled back, victorious at my flustered state.
I peeked towards him, meeting his eyes.
People's eyes can be so encaptivating.
I didn't realize how long I had been staring until a few beeps went off, coming from his wrist watch.
His brought it up to his face, reading it and then sighed.
"Well Y/N, I'm going to have to cut our rendezvous short right now, but I hope to meet you again soon, under better circumstances." He jumped off the balcony making my squeak as I ran towards where he fell.
But I was greeted with the head of his dragon.
I fell backwards on my butt. "Ahhh you idiot! You did that on purpose!"
"No I did not." The smirk under his mask was evident.
He gave me a two finger salute and then pulled on the reigns, lifting the dragon high into the air.
He did a few loop de loops.
'Show off' I giggled in my mind as I head back inside.

Oh my gosh... I JUST MET THE GREEN NINJA.
He's the hero of ninjago, ninjago's saviour.
I smacked my face with my hand. I could have shown dome respect to the guy!
He saves ninjago from I don't know what all!
I look back at the balcony and I still see a green glow. Huh?
I walk outside, back into the cold night, this time making sure to not lean on the metal.
No ninja there to save me this time.
 The green glow started bobbing up and down.
It.... It looked like a wisp. I stared at it in pure shock.
It looked like a little floating flame, but made of green air. I could clearly make out the two white circles that must have been it's eyes. It had two delicate arms while the lower half of the body faded from green into the wind.
It blinks a few times and made whispering sounds while floating towards me.
It covered it's eyes and then did a cute peek-a-boo.
I giggled at how adorable it was.
As I reached out to touch it, it puffed away making me pull back my hand.
This is some weird elemental stuff.

I walk back inside, turning my head in the direction of where I met the green ninja.
I cant even describe it, he was just, wow. Probably because he's a hero and all.
I need to tell someone of my encounter with him.

"Oh my god Y/N you player! Getting all confident that too with the green ninja eh? Cozying up to him?" Hana nudged me with her shoulder while jumping up and down.
I drag my hands down my face. Maybe telling Hana was a big mistake.
Of course I left out the wisp part. Maybe I was seeing things.
Hana grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.
Once she stopped, I was 1000 percent sure that my brain was smoothie.
"Did he say anything before flying off? Like a we'll meet again? Did he??" I pushed Hana off trying to steady my head.
"Well... he said he hoped to meet me soon." I blushed. Oh dear I don't think my head could tolerate another body fluid roller coaster.
"Y/N L/N I am so proud of you. My baby is growing up." She jumped on me and gave me a hug while fake snifling.
I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. "Why do I even know you, you baka." I poke my tongue at her. We both laughed.
"Imagine if he comes to meet you again." She winked at me and I fell back on the bed, feeling exhausted since it was the middle of the night.
"I don't know Hana. He is the green ninja and I am just some girl. Why would he want to come meet me again? Why do I want to meet him again?" I sat up, questioning my own emotions.
Hana booped my nose. "That my dear is you trying out your options, finding a boyfriend."
A boyfriend?!?
"Oh no no I don't think so. I just want to hang out with him. As friend/acquaintance things. That's all." I try convincing Hana, trying to convince myself too. Could it really be?

"Yeah and Lloyd totally wasn't staring at you with heart eyes today." Hana sarcastically spoke.
I jerked my head in her direction.
"What?" I asked.
Lloyd was staring at me?
"OMG yes Y/N. He totally has the case of love at first sight. Did you not notice??" she asked me.
Well... I didn't... I shook my head while pushing down the big smile crawling on my lips.
"Okay you know what. It is super late. You should go back down stairs. I need to sleep." I fake yawned while pushing Hana out the door.
If she stayed inside any longer I would have turned into a blushing mush.

I walk towards my bed, cleaning it and the area around it as well as I could at this hour of the night.
I tried to sleep.
But I couldn't.
What is this weird feeling in me? I know what it is like to have a crush.
But with Lloyd... and with the green ninja.. It feels so different.
Hana said love at first sight.
Could it be?
And that weird feeling I had in my gut, when I looked at the green ninja. That...I can't put my finger on it.. It felt good. Whatever it was.

While I drifted off the sleep, I didn't know that somewhere someone was thinking about me too, staring out side his bedroom window and sighing, the huff of breath making his golden hair shirt in front of his eyes.

He was thinking about her, yet again.
Y/N was all that clouded his mind.
He knew he was falling.
This feeling was none like he had ever felt before.
His chest bubbled with... love.
For the first time he felt love for someone.

And maybe she did too. 

💌🐽💌

 "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
- Winnie the Pooh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 369 7
nefarious /nɪˈfɛːrɪəs/; an action or activity wicked or criminal. "Wait wait wait...are you telling me you think y/n l/n, the mathletic captain, is...
8.7K 146 28
As the prophecy states one day the Green Ninja or Purple Ninja will save Ninjago, But Lloyd and Misty are both just kids. After an attempt by Garmado...
1.2K 49 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
87.2K 1.8K 25
You and Lloyd grew up together. You did everything together, basically you two were inseparable. When Lloyd accidentally stumbles across the first Se...