Dekuverse (Lots Of Angst)

Od marijuku

Follow these characters from Two different anime's in their reacting experience to the Happy ball of Sunshine... Více

Welcome to the Theater
An Apology
Suicidal Deku
Class 1A Rap
Aftermath
Miss Wanna Die
Rockabye
please read this
Random Chapter
Villian Waifu Deku sorta
Karma
A New Arrival
Mama Deku
STOP!
Dadzawa
A/N / Face Reveal
Inside his Mind.
Reunited
My R
Meme break Pt:1
A/N not really important but please read
Her Last Words
Izuku's Fights
Performance
A/N...again sorry
Therapy Session
Mean Girls
Badass Deku
Inside his Mind Pt:2
The Talk
Questions for You
Haikyuu joins the Chaos
I got Tagged!
I got Tagged.....Again
Meme Break Pt:2
Hiatus
DadMight
Happy Birthday!
Insane Deku
Instagram
Im Sorry....
That's a Wrap!

Cursed Shit

19.1K 232 433
Od marijuku

(I'm only doing this for laughs and to make some people SUFFER! Continue reading at your own risk.)
I walk back into the room with a evil smirk on my face.
"I don't like that face." Nana said. I laugh maniacally .
"So I'm going to show some cursed shit." I said. Cookie-Chan looked at me with a disappointed face.
"Potato-Chan no Midoriya still wants his dignity and the CHILDREN?" She said pointing to the three playing.
" That's why they won't be in the room. " I said as I snapped and they were gone.
"Ms.Ry what do you mean by cursed?" Nezu asked. I have an evil grin on my face.
" well Nezu all I'm going to say is this will make people uncomfortable... Mostly the teachers. " I said.
"I'm so sorry." Cookie-Chan said as he tried taking my phone but I kept it out of reach.
"Ok so I will pull up the first picture!" I said while clicking on my phone with a satanic look on my face.

All Might became red and everyone looked disgusted.
"HES 16!?" Nana exclaimed. Everyone looked at All Might with a worried look on their faces.
"Don't Worry guys none of these pictures are real." I said. Everyone sighed in relief. All Might then got smacked in the back of the head. It was from Gran Torino.
"Or what was that for!?" All Might exclaimed rubbing his head.
" If you ever think of doing this I will personally kick to to the sun! " He said.
"Just be glad Inko isn't here." I teased him.
" If Miss.Midoriya was here I would already be dead. " Yagi said shuddering. This got a few laughs from everyone.
"If he is shipped with All Might who else is he shipped with?" Nezu asked.
" everyone in this room including villians the only ones I haven't seen yet are with Nana and Nighteye. " I said.
"Aizawa your shipped with almost all of Class A and a few others." I state.
" Kirishima and Tamaki y'all are shipped with Fatgum. " I said.
"Please stop I'm getting sick." Mt. Lady said. Everyone agreed with her.
"Trust me I could go on for hours but for now I will only show more pictures." I said scrolling through my phone like a madman. They all groaned out of misery.
" Found one! " I exclaimed pulling up the picture.

"This one isn't to bad." Present Mic said.
" That's cause if Midoriya isn't with Aizawa or All Might it isn't that popular thus making it harder to find pictures. " I said.
"My question is why are proposing shipping him with teachers even though he's a student that pedophilia?" Kendo asked. I shrugged.
" For me it depends. " I said they looked shocked.
"BEFORE Y'ALL START JUDGING LET ME EXPLAIN! I yell. They ok got quiet.
" ok so I'm fine with pictures like this. " I said pulling up the next picture.

"See this is just Aizawa being himself and being annoyed by Midoriya breaking his arms for the 20th time that day." I said. This got nods from students and pros teasing a blushing Aizawa.
"But If it is something like THIS! I yelled this in disgust.

" Yea we don't need this. " I said. I turned to Cookie-Chan so see him looking down shaking his head bin disappointment. I chuckled and turned off the pictures.
"See there were more but I felt that y'all would actually hurl out your insides so instead I'm going to bring Midoriya back and from here and to the end of existence Izuku shall NEVER hear of this understood?" I ask. They all nod.
" Good. " I brought back Midoriya Kota and Eri. Midoriya has flower clips in his hair. The children were laughing. Everyone found this adorable.
"So what did I miss?" Izuku asked innocently. Everyone sweated.
" you don't need to know. " All Might and Aizawa said.
"We We were doing a meme break and there was something chauvinist want the children to see and they are like connected to you so you went to." Cookie-Chan lied. They all nodded.
"Lets keep on with the memes ok?" I said covering up what they just saw for Izuku and the kids not to figure out what they saw.

Everyone laughed.
"This is so true!" Denki said while laughing.

"Mood." Everyone said in the room except the kids.
" When was this? " Nighteye asked.
"It was a few days after we ran into Eri and when I let her go I couldn't stop blaming myself." Midoriya said looking down with tears swelling in his eyes.
"If I had saved her then, Mirio would still have a quirk and Nighteye would still be alive." Midoriya said loud enough only for the hero's beside him heard. Nighteye and Nana heard to.
"Hey kid stop blaming yourself you did something special that day." Nighteye said on My to get a  confused Izuku as a response.
" You twisted fate and what I've seen you deserve to be the number 1 hero. " Nighteye said which shocked Mirio and All Might cause they knew his normal cold tone. Izuku started to cry heavy tears as he ran and gave Nighteye a hug. Nighteye was shocked but accepted it.
"And make sure All Might doesn't get hurt anymore." He whispered into Midoriya's ear. Izuku nodded and headed back to his seat.
"How about I do some sad ones to we can basically explain what the other worlds were a by Pictures?" I ask. Some groaned while others didn't care. I ignored their complaints and started looking for sad pictures.

Everyone's heart dropped minus the villians. The kids were hugging onto Izuku like a lifeline. They couldn't believe that their friend/classmate/hero was gone.
"Sadly death is something no one can escape." Midoriya started shocking others.
" So that means we have to make an impact while we still can! " he said hyping others up.
"I love that you all are getting hyped up but now it's not the time." i said. They all got quiet again.
"This next one you probably want to take the kids to the play room and Chisaki to the safety room." Cookie- Chan warned me. I snapped and everyone was in their rightful place.

Everyone was horrified by what they saw.
"Never let Eri see this ever." Mirio said with anger present in his voice. Everyone nodded. Needed let Midoriya see this or God help me Chisaki will be non existent in three seconds. " Shigaraki said annoyed.
"We may be villians but this is to low." Toga said. I took the picture off the screen and brought the four people back.
"Did we miss anything?" Eri asked Aizawa. He shook his head and he sat by Midoriya again. Midoriya then heard a voice in his head telling him very bad things like, " they don't like you" or "Kill yourself" and " No one wants you here. " Midoriya looked around and saw everyone looking at him in disgust. He looked back at All Might who was talking to Nighteye.
"You were right, I did choose the wrong successor." All Might said. When Midoriya heard this his heart basically shattered into a million pieces. Midoriya kept thinking to himself trying to understand the situation.
"Not the right successor?" Midoriya thought. He was in his own thoughts until he felt someone shaking him. He looked around any saw everyone looking at him in worry. HEe looked over at All Might and started to cry a little. No one knew what was going on.
"Midoriya are you ok?" Nezu asked the child drying his face. Midoriya only nodded while looking down. Some people blew off the situation while some wondered what happened.
"So what did I miss?" Midoriya asked.
" while you were spaced out Ry came and told us that she was going to go see what the next world is. " Kirishima said. Midoriya figured this was the perfect time.
"I'm going to the bathroom real quick I'll be back." Midoriya said as he got up and went to the bathroom.
" It might be only me but Midoriya didn't look ok. " Sero said.
"And I think he saw something that included All Might." Ojiro said shocking others mostly All Might.
"Why me?" He asked.
" Well when he was staring off until space he was saying stuff but the only thing I could make out was wrong successor which I don't get but after he heard it it looked like it broke him. " Ojiro finished. Once All Might heard wrong successor he knew what Midoriya saw it something close to it. Once Midoriya makes it to the bathroom he gets his knife out of his bag. He makes five cuts on each arm but five then turns to ten and then fifteen. After his fifteen cuts on each arm he washed off his arms and heads back to the room with everyone. As he steps in he feels lightheaded and passes out. The last thing he saw was everyone rushing towards him.
(Done so I fixed the pictures but I also wanted to add more too the bottom of the story and make it more JuIcY. I hope you all are ok and I'm sorry it took so long to get this out!💓)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.8K 1.3K 12
(The episodes are really long btw) This is a Fantasy Omegaverse AU, also a Bakudeku love story. Izuku Midoriya is one one the rare 0,0000078% of the...
1.8K 134 22
Shouto is a tad bit socially awkward and unsure of how to interact with fellow human beings. He stops inside a flower shop (on a whim) and meets Izuk...
115K 1.5K 18
This is my type of Dekuverse, I'll also be Drawing some part of the scenes as best as i could. I hope you all enjoy this Dekuverse. My version. Also...
43.4K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...