Cursed Shit

(I'm only doing this for laughs and to make some people SUFFER! Continue reading at your own risk.)
I walk back into the room with a evil smirk on my face.
"I don't like that face." Nana said. I laugh maniacally .
"So I'm going to show some cursed shit." I said. Cookie-Chan looked at me with a disappointed face.
"Potato-Chan no Midoriya still wants his dignity and the CHILDREN?" She said pointing to the three playing.
" That's why they won't be in the room. " I said as I snapped and they were gone.
"Ms.Ry what do you mean by cursed?" Nezu asked. I have an evil grin on my face.
" well Nezu all I'm going to say is this will make people uncomfortable... Mostly the teachers. " I said.
"I'm so sorry." Cookie-Chan said as he tried taking my phone but I kept it out of reach.
"Ok so I will pull up the first picture!" I said while clicking on my phone with a satanic look on my face.

All Might became red and everyone looked disgusted.
"HES 16!?" Nana exclaimed. Everyone looked at All Might with a worried look on their faces.
"Don't Worry guys none of these pictures are real." I said. Everyone sighed in relief. All Might then got smacked in the back of the head. It was from Gran Torino.
"Or what was that for!?" All Might exclaimed rubbing his head.
" If you ever think of doing this I will personally kick to to the sun! " He said.
"Just be glad Inko isn't here." I teased him.
" If Miss.Midoriya was here I would already be dead. " Yagi said shuddering. This got a few laughs from everyone.
"If he is shipped with All Might who else is he shipped with?" Nezu asked.
" everyone in this room including villians the only ones I haven't seen yet are with Nana and Nighteye. " I said.
"Aizawa your shipped with almost all of Class A and a few others." I state.
" Kirishima and Tamaki y'all are shipped with Fatgum. " I said.
"Please stop I'm getting sick." Mt. Lady said. Everyone agreed with her.
"Trust me I could go on for hours but for now I will only show more pictures." I said scrolling through my phone like a madman. They all groaned out of misery.
" Found one! " I exclaimed pulling up the picture.

"This one isn't to bad." Present Mic said.
" That's cause if Midoriya isn't with Aizawa or All Might it isn't that popular thus making it harder to find pictures. " I said.
"My question is why are proposing shipping him with teachers even though he's a student that pedophilia?" Kendo asked. I shrugged.
" For me it depends. " I said they looked shocked.
"BEFORE Y'ALL START JUDGING LET ME EXPLAIN! I yell. They ok got quiet.
" ok so I'm fine with pictures like this. " I said pulling up the next picture.