You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 42

1.8K 48 1
By ShrazyMe

AN: This is the last chapter. Book 2 will also be published on here so be on the lookout. 

---

"VERONICA OVER HERE!"

"VERONICA, YOU LOOK STUNNING!"

"IS IT DATE NIGHT?"

I smile at the paparazzi, "Yes it is."

"You look beautiful." The pap compliments me and my smile grows.

I stop for a moment to allow the paparazzi to photograph me. I'm in a good mood and the paparazzi are actually being kind to me which I didn't expect since I have a newborn son. I was expecting them to call me a bad mother or question where my children are like people have been doing on social media.

It's refreshing to be surrounded by so much love and positive energy.

"Thank you guys." I blow them a kiss before walking into the Mexican restaurant which recently opened up in West Hollywood. It definitely was a struggle to get on the guestlist but after promising to give free concert tickets, Harry was able to get us in and we are having our date night there.

Three hours later, Harry and I are walking out of the restaurant after having a beautiful dinner. Our night was made even more special when we spotted Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston dining on the table besides us. We somewhat ended up double dating and it is a moment that I will never forget.

"HARRY! VERONICA!"

"HOW WAS DATE NIGHT?"

"COOL MUSTACHE!"

We smile at the paparazzi for a moment but this time I don't answer their questions as we quietly make our way to our car. We hired a driver for the night which would allow us to have a few cheeky beers and margaritas. 

"Where do we go from here?" I ask my husband as we buckle our seatbelts. 

"The Hollywood sign." He answers before pressing his lips against mine. Harry places his hand on my thigh as he goes to pull away but I grab the back of his head, pulling him back in.

Between work and balancing our new life with two children, our marriage has somewhat lost its spark. Harry has been spending endless nights at the studio and I have been going to bed alone. As much as I love this man, I sometimes fear for our future because everything is really not what it seems.

We arrive near the famous Hollywood sign and I sigh as I realise that we are going to have hike up there. 

"Did you bring me spare shoes?" I ask Harry as I look out at the sign.

"Of course I did." He gives me a cheeky grin as he pulls out a pair of white air forces which I thank him for. I gracefully slide my feet out of the heels before turning to my husband who hands me a pair of white socks.

"Done." I look at myself before looking back out at the Hollywood sign. "Let's do this."

Even though we live in California, I have never been to the Hollywood sign. There are many things that I have not done due to my hectic schedule but I hope that I can change that in the near future. 

I love my job but I really am missing out on life.

As we stand besides the car, I look at the sign before realising that hiking may not be the best option at this time of night.

Harry clears his throat and I look at him, "Let's get a helicopter."

A laugh slips from my mouth as I nod my head in agreement. As Harry speaks with the driver, I start reading up how long a hike may take and I am surprised to see that it can take about 3 hours.

Welcome to Hollywood.

---

VeronicaStyles: To Harry Styles. You are not only my life partner but you are my soulmate. You complete me in more ways than I imagined and I couldn't imagine a life without you. You not only made me a mother but you made me a wife. You bought us a house which we turned into a home. You inspire me everyday to be a better wife, a better mother and better woman. In the words of our song; Nothing can come between You and I

10,000,000 likes ~ 60,029 comments

"Alexander, come sit by mommy." I gesture to my three year old son to sit besides me which he does. "Ouch."

I playfully glare at my son as his toy car hits my thigh. Alexander gives me the same cheeky grin that his father does as he apologises to me. 

I kiss his forehead before pulling Oliver-James closer to me as we all turn to look at the stage which we set up in the backyard. 

"Let me hold my grandson." My mum kisses my head as she reaches for Oliver-James who starts squealing in excitement, "I know I'm your favourite."

A smile grows on my face as I watch my four month old engage in 'conversation' with my mother. Alexander talks to himself as he makes his toy car fly in the air and I chuckle as I listen to the noises that he is making.

My dad walks out into the backyard and I stick my tongue out at him as he lifts his beer up high in the air. I pout as he teasingly drinks some, knowing full well that I am still breastfeeding Oliver-James.

"Get over here old man." I voice as I adjust myself.

Chloe and Halle are next to walk out into the backyard with Gemma. I smile at all three of them as they make their way over to us with big smiles on their. I stand to my feet to embrace them before taking my seat.

Chad stops tuning the guitar on stage and sends me a wink which makes me want to tear up. Chad has been doing tremendously well and has been walking, he requires a cane but he is still walking. After seeing how much physiotherapy worked for him, I had to give the hospital a generous donation because they gave Chad his life back.

"You alright?" My dad wraps his arm around my shoulder as the tears start falling from my eyes. They are not tears of sadness but tears of happiness because life is good.

"I'm fine." I kiss his cheek. "Everything is perfect."

A couple more minutes pass as everyone gets themselves comfy in my backyard where I have beautifully laid out these gorgeous pillows which can seat up to three people.

Anne walks out with a tray filled with snacks followed by my husband who is carrying a tray full of plastic cups and two drinks. An alcoholic beverage for those of age and an orange juice for the younger lot.

Ten minutes pass of us conversing with one and another before my husband grabs his guitar and heads up on stage. Alexander starts cheering which prompts Oliver-James to start making baby noise and I can't help but laugh at their character.

"We have all been so exceptionally busy in our lives and whenever we do meet, we often think that we need to go out of our way to do something extravagant." Harry pulls out his guitar pick from his pocket. "I appreciate moments like these where we can all just sit together as a family and just enjoy eachother's company."

We all clap at his words.

"After all the success and money is gone, this is what matters." He gestures to all of us before pointing at Chad who is sitting behind me, making us all chuckle. "Family is forever and this is for you guys."

Harry puts his guitar pick in his mouth as he starts tuning his guitar. He clears his throat and Chad starts playing the instrumental to a very familiar song. 

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time

Harry's husky voice almost makes me want to orgasm on the spot.

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight
Like us? Did they ever fight
Like us?

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I

Oh, you and I

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light
Like us, but they never tried
Like us

Harry gestures for Alexander to join him on stage and I smile as he scoops Alexander into his arms, lifting him up.

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us (Two of us)

Everyone begins to show their adoration as Alexander sings with his Harry. For a three year old, Alexander can hold a pretty nice tune and they honestly sound so beautiful together. I'm so happy that I decided to set up a camera to document this moment.

'Cause you and I

I burst into tears as Alexander sings Zayn's high note, he executed the note pretty well and I'm such a proud mum.

We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I, you and I
Oh, you and I
Oh, you and I
We can make it if we try
You and I
Oh, you and I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
678K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
244K 5.3K 36
I'm not a whore, don't you dare say that. Yes, I am pregnant. Yes, I don't know who the father was, but at least I have an idea. The lights were dim...