taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

Five

6.8K 171 89
By Goofybil

Billie

i put on a over sized red sweatshirt and these black baggy pants that had these valero straps hanging off on each side of the legs. i put on some black and red air jordan 1s and top the outfit off with some chains and rings.

zoes ass: Here

"fin i texted mom and dad i'm going to a party with zoe and drew but they didn't respond so if they ask where i am when they get home just tell them"

"okay. have fun love you" he says before i close the door behind me and walk towards zoes car where drew was sitting in the passenger seat.

"dude, how many times do you spray yourself with your damn perfume?" drew asks "going to give me a damn headache"

"i don't know about you, but the smell of vanilla is much better than the smell of weed" zoe says which makes me laugh.

"i don't smell like weed" drew says back defensively.

me and zoe continue to laugh as drew drowns us out by turning the music up.

we finally arrive at giant white house with people all around, music loud.

"sheeeesh he's rich rich" i say as zoe parks the car across from the house.

we walk into the house the smell of alcohol and weed instantly making me scrunch my nose a little.

i get a couple stares which is nothing unusual when all the girls look the same then there's me with baggy ass clothes and blue hair.

before i know it zoe is getting dragged off by avery. her and avery have been close for awhile and hangout a ton but she try's to keep it a secret from me and drew but we always find out. although i've never seen them kiss me and drew are almost sure they are banging even though she denys it everytime.

"don't leave me for a douchebag" i then say to drew as we watch zoe get dragged somewhere.

"no promises" drew says walking over to the keg and filling a red solo cup for me with whatever was in it.

drew is about to hand me my drink when she pulls it away quickly.

"billie eilish!" a girls voice says making me turn around to see a group of three girls coming at me.

they all take a selfie with me before walking away not even saying anything anything else.

"billie eilish!" drew says mimicking their voice and handing me my drink

"want a selfie too?" i ask keeping the joke going.

i take a sip of the drink as the alcohol burns my throat a little but makes me loosen up.

i'm not even paying attention to the music until  3005 by childish gambino comes on. at least dane or whoever is on aux has good taste in music.

"let's go dance" i say to drew as we walk towards where the majority of kids are hanging out and dancing.

we continue drinking as i talk to some familiar faces i've seen at past parties and some new faces drew has introduced me to.

i don't know how long it's been until i pull drew to the bathroom telling her i have to pee.

"if your making out get the fuck out!" i say banging on the locked bathroom door. "i have to pee dumbasses" i say again before the door opens.

a guy gives me an annoyed look with a giggling girl by his side before moving out of the way so me and drew can go into the bathroom.

for some reason though right when i see the toilet a quick wave of nausea comes over me and instantly i throw up into the toilet.

"jeez, you good bil?" drew asks grabbing my hair and holding it up for me.

"yeah i'm fine" i say honestly "i don't know what that was"

"maybe you should slow down the drinking"

"no i'm f-fine i swear to god" i say grabbing water from the sink and rinsing my mouth out.

"you are slurring your words bil you need to slow down" drew says grabbing a piece of gum from her pocket to hand to me.

"drew i came to have a fun time that's exactly what im doing! now come, your favorite artist is playing." i say hearing a frank ocean song come on.

we walk down the hallway back to where everyone was dancing where i glance to the kitchen for one seconded and see him.

Q.

my stomach twists as i get feel as if someone dropped a brick on my stomach. fucking great! just fucking great! why is he even here at a highschool party?

he is talking to a group of guys with his arm wrapped around a hot girl a little taller than me. she's dressed like everyone else here which annoys me even more.

drew must have noticed him too as she puts her hand on my shoulders and and messages them lightly. "ignore him, come on let's go"

"no, i'm going over there." i say taking a long sip of my drink before handing it to drew.

"billie that's not a good idea. you are going to do something stupid you regret" she warns holding my shoulder with her right hand tightly.

i shake her off and walk straight over there.

"oh, hey bil what's up" Q says as i walk infront of him.

"don't hey bil me Q. you are a terrible person Q. telling me you will change and how you love me and how you are so sorry then go out and party a fucking day later hooking up with girls already" i say giving a quick up down glance at the girl who was by Qs side.

she had an amused look on her face like she loved what was going on which i hated.

"billie i'm tryna get over y-" Q says but before he could finish i bring my hand up to slap him across the face.

i hear low mumbles and whispers from the people standing around us as he brings his arm up from around the girl next to him.

"fuck you" i say spitting walking back towards drew.

"billie, i should be mad but that was pretty badass" drew says which makes me smile, but only for a seconded.

"i wanna leave" i say back to her.

"fair enough. this party is lame anyway. i'll go find zoe telling her we wanna go or if we have to call an uber"

"go wait your drunk ass outside before you do anything else stupid" drew scoffs and walks off to find zoe.

i do exactly that and walk outside the music fainting away as i walk towards the car. the cool air feels good on my skin. it was either hot as hell in that house or it was just me being pissed to see Q there.

i walk towards the car when someone grabs my arm and yanks it hard.

"what the fuck?" i mutter already annoyed and ready to be set off the edge.

++

A/N- ok the buildup is over! i know this story moves slow but i like slower moving story's in the beginning then the main plot to hit all at once just be patient with me i promise it'll be worth it lol.

smut soon u nastys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.4K 40
Achieved No.1 in #billieeilish. Francis Kingston goes on a night out and bumps into a girl called Billie, whom she is instantly drawn to. The next da...
59.5K 1.5K 18
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚π™°π™»π™΄π™Ό π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚ + 𝙰 π™΅π™΄πš† π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚
279K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl