Could It Be โ†  Prince Harry Fa...

Par ThelovelyAngels

After a nasty divorce, Harry realizes that his soulmate has always been there for him. Started | Tuesday, Ap... Plus

Could It Be
Photo Album
Prologue
Chapter One : The News Gets Out
Chapter Two : A Romantic Trip to Norway
Chapter Four : A Royal Race
Chapter Five : Skippy's Wedding
Chapter Six : Pick A Tiara
Chapter Seven : Save The Date
Chapter Eight : The Wedding Day
Chapter Nine : Trooping The Colour
Chapter Ten : The Fab Four
Chapter Eleven : The Big Changes
Chapter Twelve : A Royal December
Chapter Thirteen : A Very January
Chapter Fourteen : A Lovely February
Chapter Fifteen : A Lucky March
Chapter Sixteen : Royal Babies
Epilogue
Photo Album 2

Chapter Three : Engagement Day

6.7K 145 2
Par ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Three : Engagement Day

January | 2017

There are all kinds of love in the world, but never the same love twice.

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist are engaged to be married

A statement from The Prince of Wales.

His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Miss Sofia Hellqvist are engaged to be married.

His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Miss Sofia Hellqvist.

The wedding will take place in Summer 2017. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

His Royal Highness and Miss Hellqvist became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Miss Hellqvist's parents.

The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.

~~~•~~~

989,000 likes

clarencehouse His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Miss Sofia Hellqvist. The wedding will take place in Summer 2017. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course. His Royal Highness and Miss Hellqvist became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty the Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Miss Hellqvist's parents. The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.

View all 6,799 comments

username1 Thrilled to bits to Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist. They look a perfect match and so happy. Congratulations 💝💝💝

username2 Congratulations to you both. Delighted Prince Harry has finally found love & happiness ♥️

username3 I'm happy for them. They look really happy

username4 He's done so much better than markle

username5 💗

1,000,000 likes

kensingtonroyal The Prince of Wales has announced the engagement of Prince Harry and Miss Sofia Hellqvist. Prince Harry and Miss Hellqvist became engaged in London earlier this month. The wedding will take place in summer 2017. Further details will be announced in due course. Prince Harry has informed The Queen and other close members of The Royal Family.

View all 10,000 comments

username1 Such amazing news can't wait ! Princess Diana will be smiling down and so very proud I just wish she was here to meet her daughter in law 💕x

username2 Yay congrats. Love a royal wedding. Can't wait 😍

username3 Such good news

username4 Congratulations 🎊🎈🍾🎉 to the beautiful couple..

username5 He has finally found his true love ❤️

~~~•~~~

Harry opens the door and lets me walk in first. I entered the room and walk over to greet BBC's Mishal Husain with a kiss to the cheek and a quick hug.

"Hello, Mishal." I said as Harry walks up behind me and does the same as I wave hello to the crew.

"Are you two ready to do this?" Mishal asked as we both take a seat across from her.

"Ready." Harry said as I grabbed his left hand and hold it onto my lap.

"Excited to do this." I said.

"Action." The cameraman says.

"Your Royal Highness, Hellqvist, congratulations to you both." Mishal said.

"Thank you." I said.

"I have to start with a classic question: How does it feel?" Mishal asked as Harry and I look at each other and smile then laugh.

"It feels great. We are full of expectation. It's nerve-racking - but good." Harry answered as I looked at him.

"It feels surreal, but amazing. I look forward to being the wife of this man." I answered as we both laugh.

"You met seventeen years ago through mutual friends. Tell us about that day." Mishal said.

"We met a little fast, at a luncheon, through mutual acquaintances." I said. "We probably got a little curious about each other directly. Then we were seen again at a later time - and so we just click." I added on as I looked at Harry who agreed with me by nodding his head.

"We took a liking to each other pretty quickly but we chose to friends instead of dating." Harry said.

"Can we start with the proposal and the actual moment of your engagement? When did it happen? How did it happen?" Mishal asked.

"It happened a fews week ago, earlier this month, a romantic trip to Norway." Harry answered.

"It was very beautiful, he had the place where we were staying decorated and beautiful flowers all over the place and it just — just an amazing surprise. It was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got on one knee." I said.

"Of course. I was nervous, I woke up several times the night before, I don't know if Sofia noticed. I wanted the proposal to be a surprise." Harry said.

"Was it an instant yes from you?" Mishal asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact." I answered.

"Sofia, what made you fell for the prince, if you think back?" Mishal asked.

"Oh my, that's a hard one." I answered as giggled. Harry laughed. "No, just joking. A very humble guy. The first thing I knew was that he is a very good person - and he's very down to earth - which, because of the circumstances, not always visible. When you meet Harry, you will see kindness in his eyes - he is a very kind man." I said.

"How lucky!" Harry said.

"If you, Harry think back, what you fell for?" Mishal asked.

"First of all, I saw the incredibly beautiful she is, she is. And I seemed obvious to her eyes. She is a wonderful person with both feet on the ground. She looks at life in glory. I became very interested. I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect." Harry said.

"Which for most people would be quite a whirlwind. Is that how it's felt to you?" Mishal asked.

"I don't think that I would call it a whirlwind in terms of our relationship. Obviously, we were friends before we pursued a relationship and we know each other better than I think anyone around us and we just to connect. Harry is my best friend, he is the person I talk to the most. He's so smart and I feel so secure with him. We really understand each other." I answered.

"I feel extremely confident, stable and balanced when Sofia is by my side, and I've felt that way from the beginning. She brings out the best of me." Harry said.

"In the case of your relationship, unlike for most people, there is this whole layer of what it means to get involved with someone from the royal family. How much of a sense did you have, Sofia, of the enormity of what you were getting into, what it might mean for your life?" Mishal asked.

"I've prepared since we decided to be friends. I've seen things from his past relationships so I know that there will be good and bad things involved with being his life partner. Also, I have my sister who has had many conversations with me to try and prepare me as much as possible. And the amazing women in his family that have shown me—understanding of just what it would be like." I answered.

"Children? Plans?" Mishal asked.

"Not, not currently, no (laughs). Of course, one step at a time and hopefully we will start a family in the near future." Harry answered.

"Yes, the near future." I said.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

141K 4.1K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
54.5K 1.2K 19
Everything I Wanted โ†ก British & Swedish Royal Families When Harry Met Madeleine, he got everything he wanted. Started | Thursday, 12 March 2020 Publ...
72.2K 2K 29
[BOOK 2] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer but its ten times worse when you guys are ne...
22.5K 480 13
This can be the start of something good Don't you think? Cause I do A Japanese Princess joins the Swedish Royal Family. Started | July 17, 2019 Compl...