Dragon Kings: The Youthful Ki...

Por TempralSinz

Young and full of life, being the youngest has its benefits. The one thing that seems impossible to shake is... Mais

Sweet Scent
Midnight Stroll
Distractions
North Tower
Butterfly's Kiss
In The Moonlight
Rush
Between Us
Ruthless
Guidance
A Cave Of Wonder
Escape
Rough Patch
Breathless
A Moment
The Scent Of Blood
Small Things
Moss and Brimstone
Anger And Fear
Safe

Healing Scent

474 39 6
Por TempralSinz

(Emerald's POV)

"Is he knocked out?" Tour asked Jimin as he crouched down in front of the youngest King. He looked so peaceful as Jimin checked him over.

"He's passed out... but I don't know what caused it. It could have been stress or something like that. His cuts are pretty shallow and he's healing... actually..." Jimin examined the wounds and looked back to Yoongi before looking back over at Tour and I. "He's actually healing faster than Yoongi." He noted. Jimin stood and went to the doors. "I'm going to get someone to take him to his room. Emerald, why don't you help me make sure Jungkook is alright. My sweet girl, will you wait for me in our room?" He instructed me and then spoke sweetly to Tour. She nodded and both her and I followed him out of Yoongi's room.

After Jimin and I separated from Tour we followed the two guards carrying the passed out younger King back to his room. As soon as the doors opened all I could smell was this earthy scent. It was nice, very nice. It was strong but not in a bad way, it didn't feel overpowering it felt... comforting. His curtains were a deep green, most of his furniture was a deep forest green and gold. It looked nice, it felt homely in an odd way.

I stayed back as the guards set him on his bed, Jimin took to his side and checked him over again. He checked his pulse and his other vitals. I slowly came closer, curious if he was okay or not.

"Can you fill up that bowl with cool water. His bathroom is the door in the other room, and he should have some clean cloths. Grab one and bring them here." Jimin instructed.

"Of course." I said and turned quickly. I hurried down and went through the door on the other side of the room. A large stone bathroom was behind the door. I had the bowl in hand and turned on the faucet, letting it fill up with cool water. I noticed the rack of towels and washcloths and grabbed one, bringing it with me back into the other room with the filled bowl.

"Here you are." I said as I handed over the bowl and cloth. Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. Now, I'm going to need you to stay here and keep this cloth cool on his forehead. I need to get back and check on Yoongi. Can you do that for me?" Jimin asked.

"Of course." I replied again. He smiled and nodded.

"When he wakes up, let me know. If he's acting unusual, let me know... if his eyes flash and he tries to pounce you.... Well... I'll leave that up to you to decide how to handle." He grinned and I think I had a small heart attack once his words registered into my head.

"Wait!" I said, reaching out to Jimin. "He's not really going to pounce me... is he?" I asked.

"If you're his mate... he's really... REALLY going to want to. So be prepared for it. Jungkook has very little self control at his age." He chuckled and headed out. I was more concerned now than I had been.

I heard the doors shut and I was left with the unconscious young King.

I sat on his bed beside him, the bowl of cool water was on his bedside table with the cloth in it. I reached in and grabbed the cloth, ringing it out till most of the water was drained from it. I gently placed it over his forehead, he seemed to draw in a deep breath as I did so. He was shirtless, his abs, his toned chest, everything on his upper half just out there for my eyes to see. I found my breathing start to become a little ridged as I drew a nervous breath.

It took me a few moments in the room that was filled with silence to regain myself. I did my best not to look at him. I couldn't look at him, it only made my heart pound and my whole body feel... exhausted. I kept the washcloth cool on his forehead as I silently chewed on my bottom lip while staring out his window... which had only a sliver of light shinning in between the curtains.

My mind wandered, all the information I'd retained... how screwed up this were. All the questions I couldn't answer... why us? Why now? Why... me? Why was I the one to have this sort of gift to read this ancient language? My head hurt... but there were more important things to be worried about.

"You shouldn't chew on your lip like that..." The groggy surprisingly deep voice hit my hears and sent me into a mini heart attack. What felt like one anyway, just like before. I swear this guy was going to put me in a grave..

"I.. I.." I couldn't find the english language... or any language for that matter.

"You what? Speak my pretty little butterfly. Tell me what you want." His voice was low, his expression smoldering and it did things no 'look' should ever do to my damn body. I felt like an egg, cracked and beaten in a bowl... with a ridiculously hot wire whisk.

"Shit.." I breathed out as I moved off the bed quickly. Unfortunately for me, this guy had good reflexes... too good. He pulled me back and I fall back against the bed. I blinked... BLINKED and I was already turned with him hovering over my body.

"Naughty little Butterfly. Such a beauty shouldn't say those kinds of words. You're too precious." His words hit me right in my core, I felt on fire and I didn't have an explanation. Okay, technically I had an explanation but my brain was too fogged over with his earthy scent to focus and search for it.

"Jungkook I-" I couldn't say anything as his mouth was on mine. His tongue fighting for entry, needless to say I lost. However it didn't feel like losing as I found myself closing my eyes and just letting his scent fill me. Fuck... he smelled so good. I don't, didn't, and couldn't understand it.

"I love it when you say my name... say it again my little butterfly." He commanded but not in a domineering way. It was like a request though there was power behind it.

"Jungkook..." I breathed as he stared into my eyes. His eyes closed as I said his name, when he opened them again that flash of green I had seen before happened again. It sent a shiver through me, a very pleasant shiver.

"Fuck..." He breathed out, breathing in again he took a deeper breath. "You saying my name is the most pleasing thing ever. You have no idea what I want to do to you little butterfly, no idea." He smirked before he got off of me. I sat up, slightly confused.

"I... uhm.." I tried to speak. He was sitting normally on his bed. The cloth back in it's bowl, his hands in his lap... not doing anything to cover the clear bulge that was there. I shouldn't have looked...

"You caused it little Butterfly. I don't suppose you want to cure it? You being my sweet little nurse and all?" He asked. That cocky devilish smirk on his face. I still wasn't breathing normally.

"What's the matter little butterfly? All out of breath so fast? I haven't even touched you yet... well... not really anyway." That smirk.. sweet fucking mother of gods... I couldn't think, couldn't react except for breath heavily. So... naturally I did the only thing reasonable for a woman to do in this situation...

I ran...

(Jimin's POV)

"Hey is.. Whoa!" I jumped to the side as I opened the door to Jungkook's room. Emerald came flying out of there like a bullet train with no breaks. I watched her book it down the hall, I guess Jungkook was feeling better if he was already driving women away from his room running.

"I would ask... but I'm afraid too for multiple reasons." I said as I stepped up into his room. Oddly enough he was sitting there with his pants still on, shirt off but I'd left him like that.

"What?" He asked so innocently.

"Don't give me that. First off.. you know she's a friend of our sisters, and my wife. Second of all, she could be your mate since she's one of the ones Lee chose." I stated to him. He leaned back against his headboard and shrugged.

"I know, oh.. and she IS my mate. I'm sure of it. And I'm pretty sure she feels it." He replied. I gave him a look, he ran her out of his room so either he unloaded everything onto her at once or he tried to take things too far. I was staring at him, giving him that knowing look.

"Relax. It's not what you're thinking."

"Oh? It isn't? So you didn't overwhelm her and cause her to go running from your room just now?" I asked.

"Well.. okay yes, but also no. She might have been overwhelmed but I only kissed her. If that gets her worked up then... wow. I can't wait till she accepts me." He smirked. I shook my head at him.

"You're impossible..." I said.

"Hyung, relax. I know she's not ready yet. My little butterfly needs to spread her wings more... before I spread her legs." The combination of his words and the smug look he had on his face was enough to make me want to smack him upside the head. But.. I couldn't help to laugh instead.

"You're a piece of work, you know that?" I said, laughing and shaking my head at him. "How are those wounds any- What?" I looked at his side and he smiled widely at me. "Jungkook... where are the cuts? Where's the scars from your healing? Where's-"

"I think my butterfly healed me better than you did." He smiled and had another smug look on his face... this kid...

"What?" I asked him.

"Well... her scent. It's.. earthy, flowers and honey. The earths sweetness. I think she healed me." He said the words, but I was having a hard time believing them.

"Jungkook, she's a normal Hu- oh... wait.... Shit, shit why didn't I think.. why didn't I remember that?" I walked over to the window for a second and turned, looking back at the door. Jungkook was the one looking confused now.

"Uh, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh?" He motioned to himself and my brain clicked. I was thinking in my head and not out loud to him. "Oh right, right. Well see. Emerald there.. isn't a normal human. Tour explained it better.. but remember she said she could read that ancient Dragon language? She's a descendant from Dragons. So while she's not a dragon per say... she does have the blood and certain abilities it seems. If she healed you like this... she could be a healer like me, or one of the other kinds. Hell she might just be a really strong earth dragon. We know that dragons who are connected with the same affinity can cause our natural healing to strengthen. So it could be that too." I informed him. He nodded.

"She needs my mark..." He growled. I laughed at him.

"Calm down. You said you know she isn't ready yet. So give the girl some time." I patted his shoulder and stepped back. "Come on, Yoongi should be waking up soon too. We need to document everything that he remembers. It should help us. Also I'm waiting for word from the others, they rode out to North Tower to try and handle the situation." I informed him. He nodded and slowly stood up. As we exited his room all I could think about was how to tell Tour I might need to head out for a few days... maybe longer.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

(Emerald's POV)

"So, what exactly is the problem?" Pearl asked as she fed a tiny spoon full of something that resembled applesauce into her sons mouth.

"He makes me.... Makes me..." I couldn't find the words.

"Feel like you're about to orgasm from just the sight of him?" Pearl and I both turned to look at Ruby who was sitting in the chair across from us, her arms folded over her chest.

"What?" She asked.

"That's a bit crass... but, She's not wrong." I replied as I looked back to Pearl.

"We've been there." Sapphire replied.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Tour chimed in.

"Hoseok made me soak my undies the first time I saw him... he was dancing." Sapphire said with a sigh. A dreamy look in her eyes told me she was remembering that moment fondly.

"Jimin was just... there. I mean. That's it. I don't think he was looking at me any particular way. It might have been his smile.... Damn that smile. Still gives me shivers to this day." Tour recalled.

"Namjoon's dimples. That's all that needs to be said." Pearl smiled as she fed her son another spoonful of food. He was growing so fast, but apparently the first year dragonlings do grow kind of fast.

"Tae's huge ass hands. Oh, and that stare... I was ready to bend myself over the nearest table for him. Even if I did my best to resist it." Ruby smirked.

"That's the thing, you can't deny them. It's fate, we were meant to be there just like they were meant to be ours." Sapphire spoke with a warm smile. "If he's making you feel this way, there's no denying it."

"Trust me." Ruby said as she sat forward. "You can fight it, I tried. But take of me, it's a losing battle. Although.. that first orgasm.... Damn..." She giggled.

"Alright Rubes, no need to push her into something she isn't ready for." Pearl grinned. "When comes down to it Em, it's your choice. You can say no, you can choose to not accept it. But... One day, at some point.. you're going to either regret it, or change your mind." She informed me.

"Take it from me Em, you can't half ass this either. If you start something with him... you HAVE to follow through. The change happens slowly at first but if it's prolonged for too long without doing that ceremony... you will be in pain." Tour warned.

"Yeah, we almost lost this one." Sapphire smiled as she ruffled Tour's hair. Tour pushed her hand away playfully and stuck her tongue out at Saph.

"I get it. I know this is important. I just..." I sighed. "I guess I'm nervous. He's so.. intense." I started to chew on my bottom lip again.

"Yeah, they can get aggressive, that's their Dragon usually. It recognizes you as theirs and well.. you're his Dragon's greatest treasure. He craves you so he's going to be a bit... intense." Pearl spoke.

"I just... I want..." I tried to think of the words, but I couldn't.

"You want a certainty. A promise everything will be okay." Ruby smiled. "Em. You're strong, you're tough, but you're also sensitive and kind and you've always been the one we relied on to fix a lot of stuff. You're the backbone." She grinned and chuckled. "I get you want certainty. Unfortunately, with this rebel group... I don't know how certain we can be of anything." Ruby had a point, but the question was... was I willing to take that chance?

Could I risk it for him?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

354 40 8
"Whoever created you, I have to admit, he did it well. I don't agree that you come from hell, because the devil wouldn't dare to lose everything to g...
31.2K 1.7K 43
Cara Randall has dedicated her life to helping protect and save hybrids. Her hospital and shelter, Sanctuary, helps the injured or mistreated hybrids...
838K 52.8K 78
He's my neighbor, my forbidden neighbor, he is older than me, he is the guy my mother warned me about, yet I still want him. He's Jeon Jungkook Dark...
48.1K 1.4K 34
❝H-How about we get,❞I shut my eyes for a second before breathing out,❝into a deal like f-friends with benefits thing?❞ Where Jungkook finds himself...