The Baby

Od ThatOne_Slytherin

Harry is in 5th year when something goes terribly wrong. Harry gets drunk at a 5th-year party and wakes up in... Více

The Party
Malfoy!
Morning Sickness
Positive
After Party
Ron
Snitch
Baby Daddy Draco🍼🦋
Dumbledore
The Malfoys
A Month Passed
Fall Break
Three Months Passed
Pansy and Hermione
Everyone Knows
Its A.....
Watching
Hermione
Baby Daddy Talk
Time Spent
Month 4 (Dracos PoV)
Month 4 (Harrys PoV)
One Room
Christmas Break
The Dursley's
Concern
Flowers
Letters
Flatline
A First
Talking
Questions
Month 5
Nursery
Valentines Day
Together?
The Weasleys
Name
Wait, April?
Plan
Please
Morning After
April 30th
Month 9
Where
Now
Leaving
Dursleys
The Malfoy Manor
Alone
Time
Excuse me
Intern
Sue
Silence
Molly
Return
Her First
Dark
Vows
Mr.Potter-Malfoy
Two
Promsie
The End

Profit

12.4K 426 146
Od ThatOne_Slytherin

"So I noticed you got a response from Harry a couple of days ago. What was that all about?" Mother asked as we ate dinner.

"Oh yeah, well he told me he was alright and they hadn't done anything too bad to him."

"How's the baby?"

"She's great, thank you for asking father. In fact, she kicked not long before I received that letter."

"Oh, how adorable. Draco we are very proud of you."

"Thank you, mother."

We ate in silence for a couple of minutes. There wasn't much to talk about anymore.
Well, it was quiet until Dobby appeared on the far end of the table.

"Excuse me Master, Mistress, and Mini-Master Malfoy. Dobby is sorry for interrupting your dinner but Dobby must tell you to read the Profit."

"Dobby. We will read the Profit later. We are trying to enjoy a nice meal. House-elf meals should be being served."

"Sorry Master Malfoy."

Dobby snapped his fingers with a sad face and was gone in a second.
We didn't talk anymore, just finished our dinner and dessert

"May I be excused?"

"Of course sweetheart."

"Oh, and once you figure out what's going on with the Profit please do tell me."

"Of course."

"Thank you, mother."

I walked out of the room and went straight to mine. I thought about writing another letter to harry but I didn't think it was right. I mean I felt like I was bothering him. He wouldn't be able to send me one anyway.

Dear Harry,
It's been a couple of days but I needed to write you this letter. You told me not to worry about you but I can't help it. Your not here with me so I don't truly know if you're safe. I'd feel a lot safer if you were here with me. I hope you're well. I hope our daughter is

I stopped writing at the sound of my door being opened extremely fast. I turned around and saw mother and father, they looked extremely worried.
Father was holding the profit with on hand and with the other, he was holding mother's hand very tight.
They never held hands. They would always link arms.
I got up slowly and walked towards them. I took the Profit from fathers shaking hands and read.

Harry Potter hospitalized after a horrible attack from his muggle guardians. From what we know Potter has server injuries to his chest and less severe injuries to his face, arms, legs, and stomach. We also found out that our savior of the world is pregnant with a baby girl. DNA tests confirm that the baby's father is none other Draco Lucius Malfoy. Potter is at the moment is unresponsive but stable. Healers detect that Potter will possibly be in a coma for a couple of days due to his injuries. Healers also say that Mr.Malfoy and Potters' baby is stable and unharmed. We are now waiting to see a response from the Malfoy family. We aren't sure if Draco took responsibility in his child since we know that the two are mortal enemies but once we get an update we will let everyone know.

I couldn't believe what I was reading! Those muggles beat him! They beat him.
I didn't react I just ran.
I ran all the way to the floo and disappeared.
I knew Mother was probably furious because she hates when I used the floo alone but this was an emergency.
The moment I arrived at the hospital I saw mother and father run out of the floo next to mine.
All three of us ran up to the receptionist.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm here to see Harry Potter!"

"And you are?"

"IM DRACO MALFOY!"

"The father of Harry Potter's baby?"

"YES!"

"Okay. He's in room 296."

I took off running leaving my parents behind. I didn't stop until I saw the number 296. There were a bunch of people in front of his door with a camera.
I pushed through the crowd in hopes that I could get the door open and closed without anyone else getting in.

"That's enough! That's enough to get away from his door." I heard a couple of nurses say shooing all the reporters away.

"And why aren't you leaving young man?"

"I'm Draco Malfoy. The father of Harry's baby."

"Oh...well he isn't awake. He's stable and so is your baby."

"Thank you."

She nodded her head and walked away.
I was super nervous to go into that room. I didn't want to see him all beat up and hooked to wires. It's going to break my heart but I had to do it. I had to make sure he was okay.
I slowly opened the door and saw exactly what I didn't want to see.
There were so many wires and mechanics. Then Harry...Harry looked...I couldn't believe what I was looking at. His right eye was black and he had a busted lip. Then he had bruises, cuts, and burns all up his arms.
I sat next to him and examined him and brushed his hair out of his face.
I felt defeated.
I felt like a failure.
I failed him and I failed my daughter.
There was nothing I could do now. I couldn't do anything now. Now all I could do it wait for him to wake up.

It's been 24 hours since I first arrived at the hospital and nothing was being done! They weren't trying to wake him up or anything!
All they did was come and check on him and her. That's all they did! It was making me quite upset.
Today mother and father were allowed in the room and when they saw Harry it didn't go well.

"Oh, Draco. Oh, how did Dumbledore allow him to go into that house." Mother cried putting her arms around me.

"And these Healers aren't doing a damn thing!"

"Father you must be quiet! This is a hospital."

Father rolled his eyes and sat on the couch that was against the wall.
Nobody talked, nobody dared to talk. We all just sat and waited for him to wake up. Nobody knew of and when he would wake up but I was hoping to god that he did.

Another 24 hours went by and we finally got an update from the nurse.

"He's in critical condition. If this coma lasts too long Draco it is up to you do decide if you want to let him go or keep him on life support."

"Of course I want to keep him on life support! What kind of question is that!"

"Alright, that can be arranged. Also about your baby, if he is kept on life support his body is going to continue to get weaker and weaker. His body is going to get entirely too weak and we'll have to deliver your baby no matter her size."

"So she could die?"

"Yes. I'm very sorry," she whispered and walked out the door leaving me with all these thoughts.

If I let him go the baby would have to get delivered now and if I kept him on life support and he was kept on it too long she could die. They both could die. Why would they leave me, a 15-year-old, to make all these life decisions! It wasn't fair. Teenagers shouldn't have to go through this shit.

The third day I was alone. Mother and Father wanted to speak with Dumbledore so they left me alone with Harry.
It was quiet when I heard a small groan.
I looked at Harry and saw his eyes flutter open.

"Harry?!" I said excitedly, standing up.

"Draco?" I could barely hear him but I still knew.

"Oh, Harry are you okay? Oh, I'm so sorry. I should've never let you go there." I sat in the chair next to his bed and took his hand in mine.

"I'm okay. I'll be okay. Is she okay?"

"She's perfect."

I saw a small smile on his face and he reached for something on the nightstand next to his bed.

"Here. Look through this."

He handed me a small maroon book.

"What is it?"

"Just look through it Draco."

I opened the book and saw an ultrasound picture. It was dated for 4 months ago. This was the first ultrasound picture he got...

"Harry..."

"That's our baby."

"I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I whispered feeling the tears come down my face.

"You're here now and that's all that matters."

I continued to look through the small book and saw so many pictures that I was never there for.
————————————-
Word Count: 1456
Publish Date: May 19, 2020

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
Hissy Fit Od J

Fanfikce

271K 5.8K 31
Over the summer something terrible happen to Harry. He was very scared to tell his boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, about what had happen. He tel...
113K 1.3K 56
"𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛.. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.." 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨...
4.5K 147 15
It's five years after the war. Draco a happy healer at Mungos. Harry an Aura. But is he happy? When they meet once at Mungo's, Harry sees Draco at a...