issei the child of the creato...

By SeanMeek3

issei is the child of the creator of the omniverse More

The beginning
the weapons
the weapons part 2
issei helps rias defeat riser
issei defeats kokabilie
Issei talks to gasper
faction meeting
issei tells kiba about luner and its powers
creator,devil and dragon
training kiba

The beginning part 2

2.8K 21 3
By SeanMeek3

These dragons are from weakest to strongest
James- Omniverse Dragon god of rainbows and courage

Omniverse dragon god of gatekeeping and loyalty Kygu

Omniverse dragon god of energy and magic rundal

Omniverse Dragon god of chaos and annihilation drak

Omniverse Dragon goddess of darkness and absolute sharpness Vyrsa

Omniverse Dragon god zodic of heavenly light and retribution and protector of the divine realm  Xeti

Omniverse Dragon god fargarth of demonic darkness and sin and the protector of dark realm.

Omniverse Dragon goddess of order and balance cruiser

Omniverse Dragon goddess of reality and fate urain

Omniverse dragon god of time and protection Yrgass

Omniverse Dragon god of resistance and space Kyoto

Omniverse Dragon goddess of creation and destruction Ryoko

Issei then created three magicans

Omniverse magician darkness and black Lucinda

Omniverse magician of magic and knowledge kindra

Omniverse magician of summoning and taming Lucia

Omniverse magician of harmony and arua Rila

Issei next creations were a multi element angel a six winged angel and some hybrids
Omniverse elemental angel zeke

Omniverse high retribution angel silica

Omniverse demonic angel of war and justice nirvana

Omniverse reaper angel of trickery and mischief liza

Omniverse demonic reaper of strength and power silver

Omniverse Dragonic human hybrid of endurance and anti magic kyoka

Omniverse Dragonic fallen angel hybrid of fear and absolute gravity Lillie

After he was done creating his creations he told his mother and brought his creation with him
Issek introduce his creation to his mother.
Issei:mother... These are my creations.

Ryoko

James

Kygu

rundel

Drak

Vyrsa

Xeti

Fargarth

Cruiser

Urain

Yrgass

Kyoto

Lucinda

Kindra

Lucia

Rila

Zeke

Silica

Nirvana

Liza

Silver

Kyoka

Lillie

Lucy

Shina

Sombra

Ashura

Each of them have their own ability and magic power but they don't have any weaknesses.

Creator:well my son you've done amazing

Issei: thank you mother
He said in a none emotional tone
Issei mother was kinda sad that even though she praised him he still had no emotions.
Creator:(what should I do?)
The creator of the omniverse was trying to figure out what she should do for her child to start getting emotions.
Then she though of something.

Creator: issei since human parents give presents to their children for their birthday I have decided to do the same.

The creator of the omniverse his mother used her power to create a air like planet with some moons and inside the atmosphere there was a good size upside down  pyramid were issei could create his home. Her second gift was was a huge size blue jelly fish that was big as the sun and next to them were four orbs issei looked at them he one showing a red and black dimension and the other orb had a golden and white dimension the third orb had a earth like feeling to it and the fourth one had two different elements in it issei could tell it was the power of harmony and sin fighting each other. And the on the jelly fish was a huge castle with big white doors with golden outlines on it issei pushed it open and him and his creations saw a throne and some other throne like chairs and they sat on their thrones and then a huge table appeared and it showed space and time and it also showed dimensions and planets and he flicked one planet and it crashed into another and then it showed that he killed some people which he stop. On the right of his throne were places that his familiars cold lay down and issei checked the rest of the place. Their were ten rooms and each room was for some thing. The first room was the main room or throne room. The second room was the time and passing room. It had a huge hour class  were they can rewind or toward time on a planet or universe. They had a long circle table filled space energy to see who died and to see were they should go. The third room was the training room. The fourth room was the counsel room were they judge wither to kill a universe off and let it live and they had a table filled with clear water that shows what happens in a universe. The fifth room was the kitchen. The six room was the treasure room were they put deadly or power artifacts. The seventh room was the bathroom. The eighth room was the relaxing room and gaming room. The ninth room was the energy room were they can get their energy back and create familiars. The tenth room was the summoning room were they could summon anything. There was also a garden with trees of every race or look and there was a pond and a medium stream of water and energy. There was a glass dome so high up and you could see the stars and omniverse galaxy's  that surround the place. Issei third gift was he was given six pets.
These beings were called
Golden armor dark thunder phoenix altar

Sea Dragonic phoenix seaoma

Flaming Dragonic holy light bat volkor

Heavenly crystal Egal night

Musical sky angel wing tower dragon vergal

Holy Dragonic griffen horse palm

Issei showed a little bit of emotion and he thanked his mother was some emotions which she teared up with you and so did the other dragons and creations he created even the ones that had dark power felt you for their creator.
Issei flew to his planet and began to create his house or temple it was a long high building that at the top had a master bedroom with a personal hot spa and a t.v and ot also had a refrigerator and a massager. The place had other rooms for his creations but the dragons decided to create their own him by creating dimensions were it would be endless space with their own powers and fly for eternity.
The place had a blacksmith a endless lake that had fish and other creatures it also poured out of the floating island and would disappear into the nothingness when going past the islands limiter. There were plants with different berry's and different animals.
There was also a mini shrine that had a small pond with water in it and showed the entire omniverse and showed what's happening. Issei began to watch everything happen and saw many things even death and rebirth. Issei began to show a little bit of emotion but what he didn't appreciate was that innocent people were always in the cross fire but in all the universes some showed harmony and some showed chaos and creatures killing each other.
Issei though long and hard and decided to see what arceus was up to the water showed that arceus picked his so called chosen one and said that he will be put to tests in the future and help save them. Issei decided to go to see arceus but first had to find were he was and found they were in the hall of origin and teleported their. He was in a vast white room and saw the legendary pokemon talking and decided to make himself known.
Issei: I see that some of you creatures have your doubts and your own say for this child?

The legendary pokemon looked at the direction the voice was coming from to see a human.
Arceus: human how did you get in here?
Issei: well arceus your mistaken I'm am not a human I'm a the child of the creator of the omniverse but from what I just said you don't know what I'm talking about.
Arceus: yes because as I recall I created this universe and was born from a-
Issei: egg and the vast darkness yes i know I watched you hatch perhaps I showed show you my memories.
(After showing his memories)
The legendary pokemon were all shacking because in their room was a being that was far more powerful than arceus himself.
Arceus: so I was born from my universe but it was also part of your mother energy?
Issei: yes but most of that energy came from this universe so basically your a mini primordial but your one of the strongest I've seen which is big coming from me.
Arceus: so what brings you to my universe?
Issei: well I wanted to see how this universe was doing and wanted to ask if I need help with anything you guys would come in my time of need since my creations are busy keeping everything in balance.
Arceus: alright then but can you tell us if we made the right decision of picking this infant as the chosen one?
Issei looked at the water and saw that the boy was pure and untainted and looked at his future and saw the boy saving and caring for both humans and pokemon and saw him die for them.
Issei:well arceus you chose wisely this boy will struggle and for you legendaries he will die for you his heart is pure and gold he will care about both humans and pokemon now I shall take my leave I'll look forward to seeing you arceus and the rest of you in the future.
And with that issei teleported out of arceus universe and teleported to his throne.
Issei watch as many universes died and rebirth themselves. Issei watch one of the universes that hold potential and saw a lot of things. He saw this being known as ophis the infinte dragon god who was sleeping in the gap dimension. He also saw the primordials and saw god create humans that can use magic and have many abilitys he saw the creation if dragons and rise of a second dragon god great red the dragon of illusion of dreams. He saw the rise of Lucifer and the devils and the rise of azazel and the fallen angels he realized quickly that some gods and non gods are stronger than others. He saw the three great war and the fall of draig and albion and the creation of the thirteen longinus. For the second time in his life issei felt the emotion of what humans call interest or curiosity.
Issei: so god died and created these weapons so that humans can defend themselves. How interesting he gave his life for both saving the humans and his enemies from that best trihexa. Hmmm still he would create weapons that can destroy gods and high level satans and angels and not think of the consequences of his actions that the humans will have to figure out how to unlock them.
(Couple of hours later)
Issei: hmm I guess we should hold a meeting for this universe.
Issei used his power to call his creations to the main room. After a hour they all came and were sitting at their thrones.
Ryoko: so creator what did you want to show us?
Issei: this
He showed them this universe history and the weapons that god made for the humans to protect themselves.
The entire room was filled with arguing and hatred towards those weapons but issei could tell that the dragons hated the idea of their kind being sealed and placed in human bodies and the angels and magicians didn't like of the fact that many angels were killed in battle.
Issei: I can understand your hatred for these weapons but these humans actually need them to protect themselves because in this universe humans are tremendously weak and fragile. I've decided something.
They all look at him with eye brows up
Issei: I'm going to create weapons that can kill you guys but they will have limiters and the weapons will stay with me.
They all agreed and asked why he would create weapons that could kill them.
Issei: well one incase one of you goes rouge two incase you found a worthy opponent besides your fellow species and three I like the idea.
Before they could say anything issei teleported himself in the black Smith forge he has and strated to create weapons he teleported items and forging materials he need to create them he even snatch some scales and teeth and tears from his creations which they got on his ass for and even got some feathers and magic energy from his other creations and some from his pets and familiars. It took awhile but he managed to create the weapons and he also created artifacts and other scared gears that took the form of necklaces and rings even they became energy and would be used as summoning weapons.
These weapons were called the treasure of omniversal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 671 19
your the son of the king of games
586 72 28
44.4K 2.6K 29
"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - the boy who loved comic books and fascinat...
24.8K 466 33
This is about a boy in dxd who ran away from his clan who how the power to turn into holy lions Co creator @jaiydnbrickhouse