I Think Your Love Would Be To...

Oleh littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 23

4.1K 98 32
Oleh littleninja0

Austin: Meet me upstairs. Now

I swallowed hard as I stared blankly at the dim brightness of my phone screen. After nearly five seconds of burning the text message into my brain, I pressed the lock button and slanted my eyes towards Austin's direction once again.

He was slightly smiling and nodding his head as he listened carefully to whatever Brian was explaining to him. On the outside, he looked calm and collected, his usual confidence radiating throughout the room.

What possibly couldn't wait until later on tonight when the party was over and everyone was sound asleep?

"You okay Lee?" Charlie's smooth voice entered my ears, snapping me out of my heavily distracted mind as he placed his soft warm hand onto my thigh.

The bar stools were placed along the front side of the island, putting Charlie and I clearly into Austin's view from where he was standing.

Austin's gaze almost immediately shifted towards where we were sitting as he saw Charlie lean closer to me from the corner of his eye. He glared at Charlie's hand resting comfortably on my leg, before he brought his Bud Light to his lips, quickly emptying the halfway filled bottle.

"Uh- yeah. I'm fine." I turned my attention back to Charlie and gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry. What were you saying?" I asked as I shook my head.

"I was asking if you were seeing anyone." He raised his brow, his kind expression staring back at me.

His question caught me off guard as I blinked slowly at him. But I knew exactly what he was getting at.

"Oh. No, well not really." I mumbled, nervously picking at my fingernails as I thought of Austin.

"Not really or not at all?" Charlie chuckled quietly, flashing his white teeth as he smiled. "Because I would love to take you out on a date."

I saw Austin excuse himself from Brian who was now busy talking to Jay and Chris.

My eyes followed his every move as he smoothly maneuvered his way through the busy wave of people, finally reaching the staircase and cautiously making his way towards the top.

"I mean- I don't really think it's a good idea for me to see anyone at the moment. I'm always on the road now so- yeah." I shrugged my shoulders awkwardly. 

"Yeah I get it." He answered, reverting his hand back to his own lap. "Never could get the timing right with you." He chuckled, referring to when he tried to ask me out when we first met a few years ago. I had just gotten into a new relationship and had to kindly turn him down.

I weakly smiled and felt a pang of guilt as I apologized. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be Lena, it's cool."

My mind quickly shifted to Austin who was probably wondering where I was.

"Charlie, I'll be right back. I'm gonna run to the bathroom."

He gave me a small smile along with a nod as I rose from my seat.

My legs trembled as I made my way towards the stairs, my heels slowly clicking up the steps.

I saw Austin at the very top, quietly waiting for me.

He glanced over his shoulder at the sound of my footsteps before he turned his back to me once again, leading me further into the dark hallway.

The loud bustling of the party was beginning to fade as we inched further and further away.

I nervously followed behind him until we reached the bathroom door. Austin turned the knob, gesturing for me to enter.

We were in complete silence and utter darkness as I heard him closed the door shut behind him. He then flickered on the light switch, his handsome face finally entering my view.

I swallowed hard, searching his face for any hint of emotion. I couldn't tell if he was angry or upset with me. But I wasn't stupid. I knew for certain whatever he was feeling, it was because of Charlie.

He walked closer and closer to me, his expression unreadable and his actions unpredictable as he cornered me against the bathroom counter. I slowly walked backwards, until the edge of the hard surface collided with my back.

My knees began to buckle as his icy blue eyes felt as if they were piercing their way into my soul.

He raised his hand to my face, slowly brushing a loose strand of hair out of my eyelashes with his index finger. I felt my pulse quicken tenfold just by the slight tease of his invigorating touch.

He leaned in closer towards my ear, tiny goosebumps appearing as his warm breath skimmed my exposed neck.

"Tell me Lena. How did you feel when he touched you here?" His voice rasped into my ear as his palm slid dangerously slow up the side of my thigh, mimicking Charlie's actions from minutes ago.

I inhaled hesitantly as his cold hand came in direct contact with my burning skin.

The feeling was much different.

Austin's tattooed hands were much bigger. Stronger. Rougher.

His touch felt like ice cream on a hot summer day. And I was desperately craving for a taste.

"Did it feel as good as when I touch you?" He grazed his lips against my neck and his fingertips trailed further up my little black dress.

"No." I admitted in a hushed whisper, my voice barely able to form my words.

He reached over his free hand towards the door knob, and I soon heard the loud turning click of the lock.

"Let's make things real clear. If I'm playing with that pretty little pussy of yours.. no one else is."

I felt his tongue glide up the side of my neck, sending a rush of shivers down my spine.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, trying not let any vulnerability translate into my voice.

"Are you jealous?" I finally worked up the courage to ask, nervously biting my bottom lip, and unable to contain my curiosity.

He pulled away from my neck, his face leaning in to level with my own. His blue eyes cut sharply into mine as if he was no longer playing any games.

Within half a second, he abrasively pushed up my dress, letting it hike up around my hips.

He licked his lips at the sight of my baby pink thong before his hands went to the strings on each side, roughly pulling them down past my knees and towards my ankles. I gasped at his sudden action, completely taken off guard.

He abruptly grabbed the back of my thighs, quickly lifting me up onto the counter and spread my legs widely as he stepped in between them.

Lust filled both of gazes as we were caught in the heat of the moment.

We both looked down as he moved his hand towards my aching center. I watched intently as he slid his big fingers painfully slow between my slippery folds, instantly smirking with satisfaction.

"Who made you so wet Lena?" He toyed, his voice curious yet playful all at once.

His eyes flashed up to mine while he tightened his grip on me and pressed down onto my core, rubbing furiously on my clit.

"Y-you." I helplessly whined, not caring how desperate I sounded.

He knew exactly what he did to me. And he enjoyed every fucking second of it.

I rolled my hips as I watched his two fingers struggle to enter my tense entrance.

"Please." I nearly begged, earning a dark chuckle from him.

"You gonna cum all over my fingers?" He asked lustfully, as he slipped them further into me.

I anxiously nodded my head as I was desperately refraining from screaming in euphoria.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and a soft moan left my lips.

"Shhh." Austin scolded me before he leaned over me and covered my mouth with his. I grasped the back of his head and groaned into his lips as I enjoyed the incredible feeling building up between my legs.

I squirmed against his body and moved my hands underneath his t shirt, scratching the skin of his back.

I abruptly broke the kiss to fill my lungs and whispered profanities under my breath.

"Fuck Austin, shit."

His lips went to my neck, which he immediately started kissing and sucking, knowing the exact spot to drive me wild while he pumped his fingers endlessly in and out of me.

I couldn't hold it in any longer at this point and my orgasm was within reach, I could almost taste it.

"Fuck oh my god. I'm close." I breathed just before I started seeing shooting stars erupting before me.

"Austin!" I moaned as I came faster than I ever came before. I pulled on his freshly cut curls as I tried my best to keep quiet.

As I tried to catch my breath and push my hair out of my face, I felt Austin let go of my body and step away from me.

"And to answer your question, yeah I was fucking jealous."

He looked down at me, the smirk no longer on his handsome face.

His expression was serious, almost as if he had just marked his territory.

I sat on the cool counter, my heart racing a mile a minute and my thong still around my ankles as I tried to process what had just happened.

Just as he turned to unlock the door and leave me there to wallow in my scrambled thoughts, we heard a voice from outside of the door.

"Lena? Are you alright?"

Fuck. It was Charlie.

"I just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to freak you out by asking you out. I hope we're okay."

I cleared my throat before I spoke, "I'm fine Charlie. And don't worry about it, we're good. I'll be down in a minute." I called out, Austin's eyes now fixed on mine.

We heard his footsteps trace away from the door and Austin slowly paced his way back to me, pushing himself between my thighs once again.

"He asked you out?" He asked with his brows furrowed in intrigue and his hands suddenly finding their way to each side of my waist.

"Yeah." I nervously answered, waiting curiously for his reaction.

"Like on a date?" He asked softly. His words were careful, as if he were tiptoeing around shards of glass as he spoke.

I nodded slowly, my heart hammering at the concerned look written all over his face.

"I said no." I answered quietly.

His eyes softened as if my words had easily soothed his mind.

We remained in locked in a compromising stare for the next few seconds as if we were hopelessly trying to figure out what exactly was going on between us.

He wrapped his strong arms around my frame and pressed his forehead against mine.

I kept my eyes opened as he brushed his lips ever so slightly against mine.

I cupped his face gently, finally closing the space between us.

It was as if time had stopped and we were the only ones in existence as our lips softly molded together.

Our tongues were sweetly tangled together and our shared breaths heavy and labored.

As I entangled my fingers into his hair and feverishly deepened the kiss, I could almost hear the sound of my walls slowly begin to crumble down.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.9K 1.1K 65
"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer job as usual when a guy named Austin walk...
18.3K 761 72
Sierra lives in SLC with her fiance Zach and their one year old son Trevor. Things have never been good for them, Sierra always trying to push it to...
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
13.8K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...