His Girl

By R3b3cca09

Neglected,beaten,tortured. All words that describe 18 year old Harper. Her parents sold her at the age of 4 t... More

prologue
note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
note
chapter 10
chapter 11
chaper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
note-new book?
chapter 22
new book
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
quick note
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
note😥
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
sequel

chapter 35

9.2K 256 8
By R3b3cca09

James

I woke up with Harper pressed against me. At some point in the night we had moved closer to each other, if that was even possible and now we were entwined. I looked down and like every morning I thought of how lucky I was to just be here with her, I still cant believe we were together. A few days after we got together she moved into my room and since then I've slept so much better and I know she has too.
I didnt want to move but my phone started ringing. I reached over to decline the call. It was logan, he knew not to call me so early in the morning so something must be wrong. I pick it up and reluctantly get out of bed and leave the room. I didnt want to wake my sleeping angel.
"You better have a good reason ligan" I say already impatient.
"Max contacted me"
Just hearing his name made and punch the nearest thing which happened to be the wall. It left a dint which added to a collection. "What did the fucker want" I say as calmly as possible. "He wants to talk to you about aria"  logan said and that was enough for me. How dare he. I wanted to kill them both, I wanted to kill his stupid little gang, his whole family...and I will.

"Tell him to meet me at parco di legno rosso in 2 hours" I say, my Italian coming through. Usually when I'm angry I speak or rather shout in Italian and also when I'm dealing with some shitheads out on the street and in business meetings, I make sure I keep it away from home though. I could practically hear Logans heart rate quicken upon hearing my voice. "Y..yes b..boss" he replies, i wasnt overly fond of the stuttering when it came to my friends but I was to angry to tell him otherwise. "Anything else" I ask and he tells me no so I hang up.

I turn to see Harper looking at me. Fuck. "tesoro torna a letto" (sweetheart go back to bed) I say but all she does is look at me like I've grown 3 heads. Why wasnt she doing what I said. She looked scared and confused however I was in no mood to be disobeyed even by her "adesso" (now)  I shout trying hard not too hit the wall again. "James I cant understand you" she says softly. Only then do I realize I'm still speaking italian. That made me feel crap knowing it wasnt her fault and I got impatient for nothing. "Sorry sweetheart,  I didnt realize I was still speaking it" I say and open my arms. She comes closer and I instantly wrap my arms around her. As soon as I do, my anger disappeared, I know longer felt hatred for everything, I just wanted to hold her forever. "How about we get breakfast" I suggest. She looks up and only then do I see tears in her eyes. Oh fuck.  I've hurt her. I'm so stupid. "I'm sorry for getting angry, please dont cry, I'm sooo sorry" I try to comfort her but it doesnt seem to be working. After some time of just holding her she starts to speak.

"I had a nightmare,  I never saw there faces in my dream but they were my parents, they took me away, you were there, you told me you didnt love me and I was better off with them" at hearing this I felt broken. I would never let her parents near her, those fuckers couldnt even be considered parents. "That will never happen,  you're stuck with me for eternity" I say trying to shed some light onto the topic. "I want to fi d my parents, I just want to know why they did what they did. Maybe if I knew it wouldnt hurt so bad" she said and I could tell she was trying g her best to not cry. I understand why she would want to find her parents.  I would protect her from them however it might help her recover from something that clearly troubles her. "Ok but we will meet them together, I can send some DNA to my men and they will trace it if you want" I tell her and she nods
"thank you"

So ik I rarely update but just got a lot on. This was a quick chapter written whilst I'm half asleep so theres probs lots of errors but its 1am and I dont have the energy to check. Few more chapters left and I will ens it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 70.9K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

262K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
41.5K 1.2K 24
"I don't know. Please let me go,...please..." She pleaded with her eyes half open while her lip shivered giving into the freezing night of Alaska. Sh...
1.1M 35.5K 64
"Oh sweet little kitten, don't cry. Let me wipe away those tears from your beautiful eyes. Tell me what's made you sad. I shall kill whoever it is wh...