Falling For Grumpy

Par asmaa-auwal

"What's your name?" Came his voice "It's Islam" she said carefully. Why would her voice betray her? That wa... Plus

First and foremost
1 | When Africa calls
2 | The Antsy cat
3 | The Khalil's
4 | First Encounter vs Crashing his Fav
5 | How to know the African culture
6 | How to fish out a kind soul
7 | How to terminate a baby
💖💦
8| How to advice a best pal
9 |How to wash elegant gowns
10 | How to be realistic
11 | The twins and the Hippo
12 | How to bid adieus
13 | How to break an oven
14 | How to be gorgeous yet ruiner
15 | How to be at your fav Aunt's
16 | How to have a grumbling gut
17 | How to expose oneself
18 | How to shop for the sick
20 | how to be the laugh of century
21 | flight phobia
22 | the amazing mom!
23 | doctors' brains!
24 | he's juhaif the grump!
25 | how to be shattered
26 | how to be certified as chef
27 | how to have hennah
28 | How to receive a green tea
29 | how to dodge a slap!
30 | how to have shattered hearts!
31| how to be embarassed to the core
32| how to spill a coffee!
33| how to find a library
34| how to meet new peeps!
35| popcorn and cinema
36| Repenting slave
37| different persona off camera
A year on venus
Diary of Reshma

19 | How to have blood phobia

200 38 43
Par asmaa-auwal

* Ibnu Solah said *
Let it be known that the angels are not ordained to recite the Al-Quran*,  as such they are ever so  eager to listen to humans reciting them".

* Abu Zanad said:*

"It was midnight and I was headed towards Masjidul Rasulullah SAW. Not a single house did i passed by but all dwellers are reciting the  *Al-Quran".*

*Experts in  tafsir quotes
If we occupy ourselves in reciting and praticing what the *Al-Quran* preached, we'll be blessed in this world".

"We seek *Allah's blessing to those who reads this and to continuously recite the Al Qur'an and to put to practice its teachings".

Make the Quran ur companion on earth and Savior in akhira(after world)

On turning on WiFi, notifications came flooding up Islam's phone. Since the time Husna showed her the post from Instagram and they left for hospital she didn't come around to using the internet.

She saw Selena messaging her.

S: Have you apologised yet?

Islam squeezed her brows a little, apologise about what? Suddenly she remembered what Selena was talking about.

I: Why should I?

S: Not gonna explain.

I: Okay. So how are you?

S: I'm really fine. Guess what?

I: Not good with guessing. You know it too!

S: Give it a try!

I: You've seen the sun rising from east?

S: It always rose from there. Another shot!

I: You have a toothpaste?

S: What? Are you kidding me?

I: Let's see. You dreamt about me!

S: Oh Gosh Islam. It's okay. I got hired to model for a company.

I: Oh my God! Lena i'm so proud of you. When is it?

S: Tomorrow baby!

I: I wanna cry. You gonna look gorgeous.

S: It's a fact.

I: Oh bragger. Lena the bragger.

S: By the way make sure you apologise to him.

I: Lena you know me enough to know I can't do that.

S: Okay gotta go. Apologise. Period!

With that Islam found herself rolling up her hair in front of the mirror. 

The door creaked ajar, Husna was already back. She yawned and stretched before rubbing her stomach.

"I need to start skipping dinner just like you. I can't afford to turn fat. I've already added on more pounds."

On hearing that Islam bursted out laughing.

"Honestly I don't weight-loss. I eat whatever I want. I'm really lazy when it comes to working out. It's just dinner ain't my thing." Islam explained.

"By the way how did you know of that hospital guy and even knew he is friends with my bro?"

"He was the person I crashed in to the other day."

"Oh! May God grants him health. That's so sad!"
***
Around midnight Islam woke up, even after praying her nawafils, she couldn't sleep yet. So she started reading a book 'Falling for grumpy,' she saw on whattpad. She likes the character. One hilarious thing was how they're namesakes. She could just relate to the girl, for certain reasons unknown to her.

She paused whatever she was doing on Husna's system and dragged back the chair she was sitting on from the table. She looked over to soundly-sleeping Husna before getting ready for bed too.

Soon enough she felt someone shaking her lightly, "wake up it's dawn already." She recognised the voice to be Husna's. She finally woke up and recited azkar then dashed in to the loo.

After praying and reciting zikr, Islam got on her phone and replied some of the people that commented on her YouTube videos.

After a while, she sauntered outside to have breakfast. Husna was peacefully sleeping on her bed by then.

On moving towards the dining area, it was only the maids that were busy arranging the table. She was greeting them when she heard footsteps from afar, of course it must be him.

He dragged a chair as Islam did the same. She greeted him a good morning, which he answered inwardly.

"Early breakfast can see," she commented.

After what seemed like forever he finally decided to reply, "I'm a doctor what do you expect?"

Islam had notice the Khalil's fancy late breakfast. She wonders if having late breakfast was a thing among Africans. But then there's this guy here in front of her having his breakfast quite early! He's the only exception literally!

What Islam had no idea was the fact that no matter how Juhaif advised his family about having early breakfast it always fell on deep ears.

She was about to serve herself when she remembered their traditions back at home with her father. How she always serve him before even serving herself. She missed him. She stood up to serve Juhaif too.

"What would you want?" She asked opening the containers for him to see.

"Cup of tea plus one apple," he answered, eyes fixed to his phone.

Islam gently poured the tea, she was about to put sugar when he halted her. Saying he only takes tea with Lipton and nothing more. She nodded and served herself a glass of milk before sitting down.

"Thank you." She heard him whispered. She nodded and started to sip on her milk.

A strange sound made her looked up. And there was him sipping his tea and watching something on phone. The sound increased though not in a way disturbing to the ears or even anyone sitting near. But to Islam's ears it was a different story. It sounded more like a heart pump to her. And curiosity got the best of her when she decided to ask.

"Is that a heart pump?" Came her voice.

"Yes it...." he hardly finished when he heard a throwing up sound. He darted his eyes from his phone and looked over to her, there he found her throwing up.

She hates seeing or even hearing of blood even on a normal day, and it's even worst while eating. She remembered her first day here, when she broke his system, peeped through it and saw blood all over the place in one video he was watching at the time, something similar to a surgery going wrong. She cringed and threw up some more upon remembering that.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm not okay, you have eyes and you can see I'm throwing up." she sincerely answered. Immediately one of the maids realised what was happening she quickly rushed to Islam.

"Perhaps blood phobia?" It came out more like a question but it wasn't.

"True." Islam answered.

***

Okay guys before the next update check out my other book fate(it's complete) and also you need to read this awesome book called Rulaynah by hafsaau it's such an awesome read!!!

Also;

HOW ARE YOU?

HOW IS EVERYONE AT HOME?

ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD DAY? IF YES WHY?
IF NO WHY?

DO YOU ALWAYS AWAITS MY UPDATES? IF YES WHY? IF NO WHY?

WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? TAG HER AND TELL HER SHE'S LOVELY and you love her for Allah's sake 🥰

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON?

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE WRITER?

WHO DO YOU LOVE SO MUCH ON EARTH?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOR?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?

DID YOU ENJOY THE CHAPPIE? IF YES WHY? IF NO WHY?

TAG THAT PERSON YOU WANTS TO VISIT YOU THIS WEEK, IT CAN BE A WRITER IN KSA, DUBAI, QATAR, AMERICA, ENGLAND, INDIA OR A FRIEND LIVING NEXT DOOR!

ALRIGHT, I LOVE YOU GUYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY! WILL BE IN THE COMMENT SECTION😍

DON'T FORGET TO;
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE AND
FOLLOW

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

287K 20.8K 24
[#4 on Spiritual🔥🔥 On 24 September 2018] "Why is everybody avoiding me because of my voice? Was I the one that created myself? No. I was ridiculed...
46.2K 7.7K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...
74.7K 6.3K 27
I suddenly froze not knowing what to do I just stood there watched him unable to talk or move or do anything. I looked at his blazing eyes turn darke...
13.1K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...