rich girl | n.

Per daddys-lilmonster

❝ HOW ON EARTH HAS SHE MADE IT THIS FAR ? ❝ Més

RICH GIRL.
i. THE SAVIORS ARE COMING.
ii. THAT'S THE DEAL.
iv. NEW GIRL.
v. GLOOMY WALLS.

iii. SANCTUARY.

1.2K 74 20
Per daddys-lilmonster

rich girl. chapter three.
SUMMARY ; sydney gets thrown into a cell at the sanctuary.

you don't own me
i'm not just one of your many toys
——

SYDNEY GRUNTED as she was tossed inside of a dark room, complete with cement flooring and walls, it was pitch black inside and lacked any windows. her body smacked the hard wall and she fell to the ground, her elbow smacking the hard surface. she grimaced, rubbing at the soreness on her arm. the door was loudly slammed shut behind her, leaving her in complete darkness, hearing the lock slide into place. sydney let out a couple heavy breaths, rethinking everything that had just happened, she couldn't tell if her eyes were open or shut with how dark the room was.

sydney stood to her feet, pushing herself up with her palms against the cold ground. she shook her head in disbelief, before banging her balled fist against the door. "hey! let me out! this is bull shit!" sydney yelled out, pure frustration in her tone of voice, pounding her hand against the steel door multiple times. she didn't care who was listening, if negan was the one standing on the other side of the door, it wouldn't make a difference to her. she got silence in response. sydney pressed her ear to the door, bracing herself against it in hopes of hearing something, anything.

"let me out now!" sydney kicked the front of her boot against the door as hard as she could to make the loudest noise. once again, she was met with complete silence, it was so quiet inside the cell it was practically ringing in sydney's ears. huffing out in frustration, sydney turned around to press her back against the door, sliding down it to sit on the ground. she leaned her head back, her hands balling into fists at her side, how long would he keep her in there? sydney didn't think long. for starters she would need water first and foremost, then eventually food, someone would have to open the door eventually and sydney would bolt out as soon as it did.

sydney couldn't understand why negan would do this other than the fact he was a sociopath. she hadn't done anything wrong, she had nothing to do with whatever went on with her uncle and him. it was quite ridiculous in sydney's mind, he acted totally out of anger and nothing else. he wasn't the most reasonable and sydney was quickly learning that.

|

hours passed, hours of sydney pressed up against the wall with nothing but her thoughts to keep herself busy. she had gone over her plan at least a dozen times she knew it well enough to tell it backwards. no noise was ever heard outside of the door, it was completely silent. he couldn't have forgotten about her, sydney was sure she made quite an impact on him — for him to throw her into a cell she had to of.

sydney's eyelids began to grow heavy, and just as she let them fall shut she heard the heavy, steel door began to pry itself open. sydney was blinded by the sudden harsh light shining through, she shot her arm up to quickly block it, shielding her sensitive eyesight, her face scrunched up and her eyebrows furrowed. she could only see a familiar pair of thick black boots along with dark grey jeans. she knew it was him.

"well hey there, princess-"

before he could finish, sydney jumped up and attempted to bolt out of the cell, in the opening that was in between his legs and the door that was halfway open. negan quickly reacted and caught her, scooping her up against his chest, he tossed her back into the cell once he had a strong grip onto her. he watched the girl smack the ground with a thud, her eyes squeezing shut at the pain that shot through her.

"ow! you asshole," sydney complained, rubbing her hands against her sore knees, ignoring negan's heavy stare on her. the leader titled his head, examining the girl, before he let out a short chuckle. "damn, this must really suck for you. you ain't used to shit like this huh?" pure humor was laced in negan's voice, his one hand stuffed into the front pocket of his jeans and the other propped up against the doorframe, leaning against it.

sydney rolled her eyes. "no, i'm not. and i didn't do anything wrong so let me leave- this is inhumane," the girl snapped in response as she began pushing herself up to her feet, brushing herself off with her hands. seriously, who did he think he was? throwing sydney into a cell the way he did, as if she was a prisoner that had murdered dozens. negan licked his lips as his eyes ranked sydney up and down.

"fuck no i ain't letting you out, not until you learn to show some goddamn respect-"

sydney interrupted him with a laugh. "respect? for you? good luck with that," the girl rolled her eyes, arms crossing over her chest as she eyed negan with a bored expression, her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised at him. negan's smirk disappeared and instead was replaced with a expression of anger.

"then you'll fucking rot in here for all i give a shit. good luck with that, sweetheart."

and with that, the steel door was slammed shut, leaving sydney alone, standing in the pitch dark. she heard his heavy boots walk away, the noise getting further and further with each step he took. the brunette sat back down on the hard ground, grimacing as she did, it probably hadn't been cleaned after, it was most likely so disgusting inside that cell sydney was grateful for the darkness so she would've be able to see it.

he wouldn't leave her to rot, he wasn't that heartless, sydney thought to herself. he'd be back for another argument with the girl before morning.

|

we're on easy street

sydney jolted awake at the loud sound of a woman's voice, scaring her half to death, her heart thumping against her chest. sydney braced her hands behind her to lean her weight on as she caught her breath, she must've fallen asleep by accident. sydney furrowed her eyebrows at the sound of a song playing right outside the door, loud and clear to sydney's ears. it had to be the most annoying tune she had ever heard, the woman's voice was high and screechy and the drums beating in the background made her head start to pound.

and we're breaking out the good champagne

sydney stared at the door with her jaw clenched, as if she was waiting for negan to pop in and say just kidding. he had got to be joking, right? sydney could not believe this, he just got worse and worse as the day dragged on. this was such an immature thing to do, sydney thought as she leaned back against the wall, eyes slipping shut. sebastian had to be coming up with a plan to get her out of the devils den, he had to, it was in their rulebook, their twin power.

the song repeated itself over and over again, minutes felt like hours so sydney had no idea how much time had actually passed. her head was throbbing more painfully than ever, she couldn't tear her hands away from grabbing at her forehead in attempts to stop the ache. if that song didn't quit soon, she was going to lose her mind in there.

sydney almost missed the sound of the heavy door being opened over the booming song, there was no light shining through the windows sydney could see down the hall whenever the door was opened, thus telling her it was after night fall. the man that had opened the door was not negan, he was a stranger sydney couldn't recognize. he leaned down and placed a glass plate on the ground, sydney glanced at her, quickly turning her head and throwing her hand over her mouth to stop herself from gagging.

"okay one; get that the hell away from me. and two; shut that song off right now!" sydney yelled to the stranger who was blocking her only way out. he had stringy blonde hair, ratted clothes, and boots with rips in them, though what caught sydney's eye was the severe burn scars covering the left side of his face. "you don't bark orders at me." the man spat just before he slammed the door shut, ignoring sydney's request. sydney was grateful for this, the split second of the steel door heavily being shut overpowered the never ending ear aching song.

sydney could not even guess what was on the plate, it resembled what came in those dog cans filled with wet food you could buy in the dollar store— sydney thought it was disgraceful to even feed that stuff to your dog, she never would. sydney picked the plate up and threw it to the other side of the cell, the plate broke into a thousand different pieces, shattering to the ground. the girl crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the wall, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as she tried to come up with a plan to escape.

she had already tried to run when the door was opened before, negan easily grabbed her and threw her right back in. though that was negan, possibly she could try it on a weaker man, the blonde didn't seem that big, he appeared rather scrawny, if he opened the door next sydney would try again.

|

that did not work in her favor. he hadn't even opened the door wide enough for sydney to squeeze through, maybe he wasn't stupid and knew what she would try, unlike negan who left the door almost wide open, who let her think she had the upper hand only to easily show her it wouldn't work. two days passed with sydney consuming zero food, and only two glasses of water. she had been getting lightheaded, the song never ended, her headache never disappeared, and her stomach hurt deeply with it's lack of food in it.

she wasn't sure how much more she could take, she had never been put through something like this before, she wasn't cut out for this. sydney couldn't believe that this was how she was going to die, by which ever came first; dehydration or starvation. she would do anything for a hot shower, or a sink along with her toothbrush. she desperately wanted to go home, closing her blinds and falling asleep in her bed with the fan on full speed sounded like heaven at the moment.

"wakey, wakey, princess," the door opened, sydney scrunched her face up and covered her ears with her hands when the song grew louder, her eyelids squeezing shut tight. she recognized his voice, she didn't have to look up to know it was him. the girl was laying on her stomach, bracing herself up with her elbows to cover her ears. negan opened the door fully, grabbing a stone to keep it in its place, before entering the cell and crouching down next to sydney.

"you doing alright down there?" a smirk stretched across his face when sydney didn't shoot him a smart comment back. sydney didn't respond nor move to look at him. negan turned to face the hallway, and nodded to one of his men that were nearby, he followed his orders and shut the music off. it had been playing for so long sydney could still hear it even after this happened.

"it's off, relax," negan reached forward to grab onto her wrists, he took sydney's hands off of her ears, letting her realize the song had stopped. the girl breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, avoiding negan's gaze on her as she lowered herself down to lay her head on top of her arms. "damn, you never ate one thing of food-"

"your food is garbage." sydney's voice came out muffled due to her arms, her forehead laying on top of them. negan rolled his eyes. "are you ready to behave? because if you still don't wanna show me some goddamn fucking respect i can play that song again and get out of your hair-"

"no! no.." sydney's voice trailed off as she quickly sat up into a siting position to look at the man, meeting his gaze. she folded her legs underneath her, crossing them on top of the cold ground, hands folding in her laps. negan smirked, arms crossing over his chest as he leaned back against the wall. sydney glanced away from him, it killed her to give into him, but she couldn't take another second of listening to that music. plus, her stomach was aching and her throat was extremely dry, she didn't want to go with him, but it was either that or starve to death, her ego was replaceable, life was not.

"come on then." negan nodded his head towards the opened door as he turned towards it, exiting the cell. sydney didn't hesitate to stand to her feet, following him out to the empty hallway. there was light shining through the windows at the end, telling sydney it was during the day. sydney's eyes glanced around the area, taking everything in, she hadn't seen much yet but from what was surrounding her, it made perfect sense that negan lived here.

sydney followed negan down the hallway and towards a door, he twisted the door handle and pushed it open, stretching his arm out to hold it open for sydney to enter first. the brunette eyed the door, and then him, before rolling her eyes and walking through. "you're not a gentleman so don't even try."

"and you're not actually a princess but hey, we both can dream."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

275K 8.9K 87
"Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, but if you do it every time, there'll be nothing left to burn." After months being held prisoner, Aven r...
53.3K 3.6K 100
The trilogy to Her Sanity ❤️
87.9K 1.9K 26
There's nothing left in this world that's not hidden and Negan just found some gems. Romance novelesque story. Negan finds something greater than any...
136K 3.3K 97
𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘩�...