The Mysterious Gift

By ChynaJudai17

Read. More

Author Note*
Characters -Pt 1*
Prologue*
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter Three*
Author Note*
Chapter Four*
Chapter Five*
Chapter Six*
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight*
*Author Note*
Chapter Nine*
Chapter Ten*
Chapter Eleven*
Chapter Twelve*
Chapter Thirteen*
*Author Note*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Fifteen*
Chapter Sixteen*
Chapter Eighteen*
Chapter Nineteen*
Chapter Twenty*
Chapter Twenty-One*
Chapter Twenty-Two*
Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four*
Chapter Twenty-Five*
Chapter Twenty-Six*
Chapter Twenty-Seven*
Author Note *

Chapter Seventeen*

3K 139 32
By ChynaJudai17

Christoph's POV

It has been several weeks since the hospital incident. As well as the last time I saw my son.

Flashback

"That is MY son just as much as he's yours Makayla so don't ever say that to me," I said so calmly.

"Well I've been taking care of him since he was forcefully put in me so don't worry about him! I'll keep taking care of him like I've been doing." With that she walks over to the doctor.

Did she just say that to me? Don't worry about my son. MY SON!

I stalk over to her and the doctor about to say something when the doctor looked up from the chart.

"Oh hello, I was just letting Nikolai's mother know that he is okay just a slight bump on his head that was bleeding a bit, but overall he is fine. We do want to keep him overnight just to run a few more test but he is truly fine. You can come back and see him when you all are ready."

With that he let us know the room number and proceeds down the hallway.

I look over and noticed Makayla already walking through the doors. Running to catch up to her I try to get her attention but she is completely ignoring me.

Omg she is so dramatic. The doctor just said he was fine!

Finally approaching the door I grabbed her arm while it grabs the door. "Makayla can you just listen to me ple"-

"No."

With that she opens the door and walks in to the room. Sighing I walk in right behind her.

I walk in seeing Makayla watching the nurse closely as he wraps bandages around my sons head.

Seeing my son getting his head wrapped makes me feel like this is slightly my fault.

"Papà sei triste?"

"Sì figlio", I say rubbing his curly hair, "but next time let's let the phone ring huh il mío piccolo soldato".

Both me and Nikolai start chuckling until I glance over at Makayla and her face looks extremely displeased. Clearing my throat I look away from her slightly grinning.

Knock

Knock

Knock

We all look at the door as it squeaks open. There stood my family all with concern expressions on their faces.

"Nonna, Nonno, zìa Sarah, zìo 'Pollo, AJ, Claire!" Nikolai said excitedly as my nephew and niece ran over to him.

"Nico my piccolo grande bambino are you okay?"

"Nonna of course he is, we are Vasiliev men, we never get hurt!" AJ said confidently as he tries to help Claire climb in the hospital bed.

As everyone was checking and making sure that Nikolai was okay I looked over to Makayla and she had this uneasy look, what was she about to say?

"Everyone thank you for coming to check on my baby, but the doctors are going to be doing test soon so I want him to get some rest before they start."

"No that's totally fine we will see you this weekend for his party," my mom said going to hug Nikolai and Makayla.

As everyone is leaving, I stayed back for a second.

"Makayla we need to talk about this and what you said earlier."

Without turning away from looking at our son she says, "yes we will tomorrow."

Knowing she isn't going to give me nothing else I left it at that.

I walked over to our son and got down to his level of the bed so we was eye to eye.

"Devo andare figlio, ma ci vediamo dopo, va bene?"

"Sì papà", he said.

We did our slightly complicated handshake before I hugged him tight.

With that I walked out of the door.

End of flashback

The next morning I went up there and her and my son was gone.

She took him.

Then told the doctor not to notify me about her requesting to discharge him early in the morning before I showed up. Like can you believe that? They better be glad at the time I was more worried about my son because I would of put bullet holes everywhere.

Now no one has been able to get in contact with her not even sarah, or so she says.

My mom also postponed his party blaming me for Makayla doing this. Her exact words were, "tu fotteresti Christoph", then she slapped the shìt out of me and told me not to come back to the house until Makayla and Nikolai are back. Like who the fûck kicks their own child out, Giovanna Bianchi - Vasiliev that's who.

So right now I'm heading to one of our warehouses so we can discuss this small little problem we've been getting. Dealing with the situation surrounding Makayla and my son I have been slacking a bit on everything but I'm going to fix all of it. Starting with this problem.

Pulling into the back of the warehouse I hop out.

Knock, Knock

Knock

Knock, Knock

Knock

Kick, Kick, Kick

Waiting for the door to open, I took out my gun in my hand. The minute I walk through the doors I shoot one in the air making everyone stop what they were doing.

"Tutti nella stanza!"

Everyone scatters around the room trying to get into the 'Kill Room'.

This is the room I use to torture my catches, as I call them. But today I'm going to make an example.

"Così qualcuno vuole spiegarmi perché i soldi non arrivano correttamente?"

Not one person answered me.

"Così un gatto ha ottenuto ogni lingua del corpo", I say as I slowly walk over to my special table.

Time for me to have a little fun now. Gliding my fingers over each one of my few weapons I keep on the top table since the different acidic solutions we got are on the bottom. Finally deciding on what I want, I grabbed it throwing it at my target.

Boom.

Ahhhhhh!

Smirking I watched everyone shaking with fear. Slowly striding over to the person I hit I squatted down to his head, "quindi hai pensato che non avrei notato che i miei soldi mancavano eh?" I stood up straight and stepped on the axe that was piercing into his chest. Listening to his agonizing screams of pain.

Devilishly smirking, I love that sound.

"Angelo, sbarazzarsi di questo patético pezzo di merda. Dargli da mangiare ad Ally e Assassino."

Angel came over and dragged him across the room to the two separate tanks with Killer and Ally.

"ORA TUTTI TÓRNANOS AL LAVORO!"

Everyone rushed out the room while I watched Angel cut the worker in half and toss his upper half to Antonio and Matteo near Killer's tank as I watch my prized shark start ripping the body to pieces. Then I motioned for them to throw the rest to my beautiful Ally as I watch her peak out the water ready.

I paused, "fai sapere ad Apollo che sonó nel mío ufficio quando arriva qui", then continued out the room.

* * *

Sitting in my office I started thinking about my son. I need to get in touch with Makayla because this is not what  I want my son to go through. He shouldn't be away from me no matter what. I don't know where they are at but I'm pretty sure I know who does.

"Yes fratello, you wanted to see me."

"Apollo you're going to help me find Makayla, and I know you know where she is".

"How you figure that?" He questioned.

I squinted my eyes.

"Because I know Sarah and your children can't go long without talking or seeing them. So spill it brother".

He sighed, "I hate giving in so quickly but if Sarah did anything like this with AJ or my princess I'd find her and torture her so I'll tell you but you not going to like where she's at."

As he starts telling me everything the kids told him, apparently Sarah can keep her mouth shut. Apollo also took Sarah's phone and found out Makayla's location from it.

"Fantastic fratello! Now let's go get them."

I'm coming for you my son.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1564 Words.

Vote. Comment

Language Translation:

Papà sei triste - Dad are you sad

Sì figlio - Yes son

il mío piccolo soldato - My little solider

piccolo grande bambino - little grand baby

Devo andare figlio, ma ci vediamo dopo, va bene - I got to go son but I will see you later, okay

Sì papà - Yes dad

tu fotteresti Christoph - You would fûck up Christoph

Tutti nella stanza - everyone in the room

Così qualcuno vuole spiegarmi perché i soldi non arrivano correttamente - So does anyone want explain to me why money is not coming in correctly

Così un gatto ha ottenuto ogni lingua del corpo - So cat got every body tongue

quindi hai pensato che non avrei notato che i miei soldi mancavano eh - So you thought I wouldn't notice my money missing huh

Angelo, sbarazzarsi di questo patético pezzo di merda. Dargli da mangiare ad Ally e Assassino - Angel, get rid of this piece of shìt. Feed him to Ally and Killer

ORA TUTTI TÓRNANOS AL LAVORO - Now Every one get back to work

fai sapere ad Apollo che sonó nel mío ufficio quando arriva qui - Let Apollo know I'm in my office when he gets here

A/N: Hey Peeps !
How's everyone doing during the quarantine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 620 31
"π™Ύπš‘ πš–πš’ πšπš˜πšœπš‘ πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πšŠπš—πš—πš˜πš’πš’πš—πš." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘, πšπšŽπš•πš• πš–πšŽ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš."
273K 9.4K 29
Camilla is just a beautiful black woman trying to survive her family and just life in general. But what happens when she meets Adonis the toughest ma...
7.9K 394 17
MAKE SOME YALL WTFFFFF AHHHHHHHH