The White Institute Bedroom

By ChloeBird420

Clary and Jace thought that all their problems had ended the moment that Jocelyn and Luke had got married. Wi... More

The White Institute Bedroom
The Big Surprise!
The Room
Arts & Crafts?
Secrets?
Are You Sure?
Cold Sweats
Ready or Not?
Outfit Change.
Fake Blonde Hair, Icy Blue Eyes & a Fake Identity
Taki's & Treats
Dancing In The Park.
Arguments & Questions
Pizza, Picnics & Make Ups.
Flour Fight
I Want My Brother Back!
Young Love
Now This Is The Fun Part Or Not
Wrap Me In Your Arms & Love Me Until The Sun Comes Up
Waking Up Is The Worst Part
Hot Chocolate with Guests
Let's Have a Catch Up - Authors Note
What Ancestor?
Familiar Faces
This Isn't A Shouting Match
A MASSIVE THANK YOU!
If Jonathan's Eyes Were Green
The Great Rooftop Escape.
The Warlock's Telling Off
A Not So Safe Haven
Leave Me Alone
Don't Leave
Angels Don't Exist.
Big Commitments & Facing The Music
Love & Acceptance.
Flowers, Locations & Colour Schemes
The Rune's Finally Drawn
It Returns...Univited
Powder Blue Suited Warlocks & Halo Glowing Girls
Colourful Language, Idris, Parties & Something Else
If There's One Thing The Warlock Can Do.
Buffy Makes An Appearance
Tea In Peru Might Not Be On The Agenda
What's In The Box?
A Gift & Letter Of Pure Emotion
Really Dead Demons & The Thought Of Incest
Gaming Moods & Honeymoon Phases
A 22 Year Old Friend & An About 700 Year Old Friend
The Clave's Disruptions & The Other Warlock
Party Of The Century Take One
The Party Don't Start 'Til Someone Gets Held Back
A Shadowhunter's Panic & A Warlock's Anger
The Calm Is Extremely Breakable
Finding The Magic
Light-wood's At The End Of The "Coffee Shop"
The Unknown is a Scary Place to Be Alone

All I Want For Christmas Is You & New Seraph Blades

4.4K 154 16
By ChloeBird420

All I Want For Christmas Is You & New Seraph Blades

"Have you two stopped bickering now?" Magnus asked as Clary and Jace walked hand in hand back into the library and over to the table where Magnus, Tessa and Brother Zachariah had finished a whispered conversation.

"Sorry, we were being brats." Clary said to Tessa and Brother Zachariah as herself and Jace sat down across from them.

"It's no problem being in love is hard." Tessa answered.

"Yes it is. Anyway Clary you were saying something about a rune, could you maybe draw it for us?" Brother Zachariah asked.

Before Clary could ask Jace stood up and walked over to the podium which they kept the Gray book on. He picked up a piece of paper and walked back over to the table and sat down. Jace slid the piece of paper across the table. Clary watched his every move.

"Is this it?" Brother Zachariah asked showing Clary the piece of paper.

"Yes." Clary answered. Brother Zachariah turned to Tessa.

"I've never seen it anywhere, have you?" Tessa whispered trying to be as quiet as she could but failing.

"I'm afraid that I haven't." Brother Zachariah answered.

"Mr Heron-Herondale, Miss Fray would you be so kind as to let us have a few moments alone to discuss the situation?" Tessa said stuttering over Jace's last name.

"Of course." Clary answered.

"We'll come find you when we're finished." Brother Zachariah smiled. Jace took Clary's hand in his as they stood up and walked out of the library.

"What do you think that was about?" Clary asked.

"I have no clue but let's hope there's some good news coming our way." Jace smiled.

"We're Shadowhunters we tend to repel good news." Clary laughed as they walked down the corridor.

"That's true but there's always hope." Jace answered bringing Clary's hand to his lips and kissing it softly.

"I still don't know what to get you." Clary said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"For what?" Jace asked.

"For Christmas, I've been thinking about it for months and I still can't decide want to get you." Clary answered.

"All I want for Christmas is you," Jace smiled. Clary smiled back and kissed his cheek. "And some new seraph blades."

"There's always a catch with you." Clary giggled.

"That's why you love me," Jace smiled again. "Also because of my charming personality, good looks and all around greatness."

"You're getting too big for your boots my friend." Clary answered.

"I was always too big for my boots." Jace chuckled as they reached his bedroom.

"Well that's true." Clary laughed as Jace opened the door to his room. Clary walked in as he held the door open for her.

"So what do you want to do whilst we wait for your diagnosis?" Jace asked.

"This." Clary answered and kissed Jace softly.

"I like that answer." Jace smiled and kissed Clary with more passion.

"I love you Jace." Clary said as they pulled away.

"I love you too Clary." Jace answered as he walked over to the bed and lay down on it.

"No I'm serious, if anything happens or anything has to happen I want you to know that I love you." Clary said as she lay down next to him.

"Don't talk like that." Jace whispered.

"But what if I need to talk like that."

"You don't. I promise you that you don't have to talk like that."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Clary whispered mostly to herself. She felt Jace roll onto his side. His face popped up in front of her.

"I'm not making promises that I can't keep, I have never and will never make a promise to you that I can't keep." Jace said and kissed her lightly. She propped herself onto her elbows and kissed him back. A light tapping came from the door. Both of them came away from the kiss and looked over at the door. Jace got up off the bed and walked over to the door.

"What do you want?" Jace asked.

"Well I just thought I'd tell Clary that her mom and Luke are waiting for her downstairs." Alec's voice explained.

"Why?" Clary asked as she got up off the bed and walked over to the door where Alec and Jace were standing.

"Hell if I know, your mom seems a bit worried though so I wouldn't keep her waiting too long." Alec answered and with a nod in Jace's direction he was gone.

"Why would your mom and Luke both be here?" Jace asked.

"I have absolutely no clue but I should probably go see her before she rips someones head off." Clary laughed.

"I'll come with." Jace answered.

"Okay." Clary smiled and interlinked their hands. They walked out the room and walked down the corridor together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1K 79
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...
7.1K 242 21
Everything should be peaceful after Sebastian and his Endarkened army was defeated. The only thing is, it's not. The New York institute has been rece...
35K 953 19
What would life be like for Clary Morgenstern if she had a normal Shadowhunter family? Her brother didn't have demon blood, her father wasn't a mania...
112K 2.6K 35
𝐼𝑓 π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Ž...