Haikyuu x Reader (Discontinue...

By AlienSnail8484

(On hold) This is going to be different AU's, or whatever is requested. I'm taking any request, lemon, lime... More

Tsukishima Kei x Depressed Reader
Bokuto Koutarou x reader (Eye Color AU)
Authors Note

Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader (Writing on my Skin AU)

120 9 6
By AlienSnail8484

(Y/n)'s pov
I was sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to lunch.

Everyone else was working on their homework, but I had already finished mine. I looked around and saw what Koshi was done with his homework.

I wonder who else in the boy's volleyball team has found their soulmate.

I looked down at my arm, and saw nothing, per usual.

I sighed softly, and grabbed a couple pens and started drawing a cat (like the one above).

I wonder if my soulmate likes cats.

I personally like both.

After I was done drawing the cat, the bell rang. I got up from my seat and walked over to Koshi.

"Wow, (Y/n) that's a really good drawing of a cat," he said giving me a big smile.

I smile at him. "Thanks. Oh, while I'm thinking about it, does the boys volleyball team have a practice match today?"

He nodded and started packing his bag. "Yes, with Nekoma."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the boys gym," I said.

We started walking to find Asahi and Daichi. We walked down the hall a little, the turned the corner.

"Hey you two," Daichi said.

"Hey," we said in unison.

"Hey (Y/n). What's that on your arm?" Asahi asked as we started walking towards the cafeteria .

"I drew a cat on my arm during class," I said showing him my left arm.

He pointed down at my right arm.

I gave him a confused look, and looked down at my right arm.

That's a beautiful cat. Seeing this really made my day, thanks.

I looked down at my arm, in shock. Did I just find my soulmate?

I continued walking with Daichi, Koshi, and Asahi as they talked among themselves about volleyball.

I pulled out a pen.

What's your name? I'm (L/n) (Y/n).

"What are you doing (Y/n)?" Koshi asked.

"Replying to my soulmate," I said glancing up at them.

They stopped walking and looked at me in shock.

"You're what!!" Daichi yelled causing people to look at us.

I looked at them. "I said, I'm replying to my soulmate."

They looked at each other.

"When did you find your soulmate?" They asked.

"When Asahi asked about the writing on my right arm. I'm right handed, so it couldn't have been me that wrote on it," I said.

"(Y/n)!! You found your soulmate, that's great!!" Koshi yelled.

"Technically, I haven't since I don't have his name," I said.

"Did you ask for his name?" Asahi asked.

I nodded. "Just waiting for him to reply."

I checked my left arm and saw no answer yet.

They nodded, and we continued walking to the cafeteria.

Once we got to the cafeteria, I walked straight to our table.

While waiting for them to get to the table, I looked at my left arm to see if there was an answer.

I sighed softly when I saw that there was no reply, and started unpacking my bento.

Daichi walked up to me and sat down at the table.

"Anything yet?" He asked.

I looked down at my arm, still seeing the previous reply he had left and shook my head.

"Not yet," I said.

Daichi smiled. "I'm sure he will."

I nodded and grabbed my chop sticks and started eating.

Koshi and Asahi walked over to the table and sat down with us.

Koshi and I have known each other since we were kids, I guess you could say, I'm a little surprised he's not my soulmate. But with the way I draw on myself when I get bored, I wouldn't have the problem I'm having now.

Everyone, even Daichi and Asahi have found theirs.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Koshi asked.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Oh, nothing, just trying to rack my brain on who it could be."

I ran my finger over my soulmates hand writing.

Koshi smiled. "Maybe he goes to Nekoma, or even Aobajosai."

I dropped my chopsticks on the table. "Oh god, I hope it's not the captain from Aobajosai."

Koshi, Daichi, and Asahi busted into laughter.

"I mean think about it, if his fangirls knew, they would probably attack me. And I don't think I want to have a life full of fangirls attacking me." I said.

Koshi thought about it for a second. "Yeah, and if that were to happen, I'd have to fight off some people."

Daichi, Asahi, and I laughed at his comment.

We continued laughing and joking together about whatever came to mind.

The bell rang, I packed up my bento and waited for Daichi, Asahi, and Koshi to put their tray's away. We all shared out next class, and we usually always walked with each other to class.

Once they were done, we walked to class.

"Anything yet?" Koshi asked pointing to my right arm.

I looked down at it and shook my head. "Nope."

Koshi nodded. "I'm sure he'll reply soon."

I nodded.

Once we got to class, we walked to our assigned seats. Only a couple more classes, then we go to Nekoma for a practice match.

*time skip to after school*

I waited for Koshi at his locker. Daichi and Asahi got to his locker before he did.

"He doesn't normally take this long," Daichi said.

I looked at him and shook my head.

I looked at my arm, there was a name.

I furrowed my brows. "Hey, do you know a Kuroo Tetsurou?"

Daichi and Asahi looked at me.

"That's the captain of Nekoma's volleyball team. He's got hair that looks like he rolled out of bed and left it that way. He's a few inches taller than I am," Daichi explained.

"Have I met him?" I asked.

"Yes you have," Koshi said, making us jump.

"Geez! When did you get here?" I said.

Koshi laughed at our reactions. "Sorry, I thought you guys saw me walk up. Anyways let's go, we're going to be late."

We nodded and started walking to the club room.

Once we got to the club room, Daichi, Asahi, and Koshi walked into it and I walked to the gym.

"Hey, (Y/n). Are you coming to the practice game with us?" Coach Ukai asked.

I nodded. "Is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, can you grab the water bottles?" He asked.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In the teacher's lounge along with Takeda, tell him I said to hurry when you get in there," he said.

I nodded and ran to the teachers lounge.

"Takeda-sensei?" I asked.

"Yeah (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Coach Ukai told to tell you to hurry up, he also sent me here for the water bottles," I said.

"I'm already done with what I was doing. They're over there," he pointed to the corner of the room.

I walked over and grabbed them.

"Ready?" He asked standing next to the door.

We walked back to the gym, and everyone was in there doing stretches.

"Okay, now that everyone is here. Today, we are doing a practice match against Nekoma. Let's do our best to show them how much we've grown since our last practice match. Now, let's go get in the bus!" Coach Ukai said.

We all walked towards the bus.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Yachi asked.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at her.

"What's that on your arm?" She asked.

I looked down at my arms. "Which one?"

"Both, if you don't mind explaining," she said shyly.

"Well, on this left arm, I drew a cat and I have a message towards my soulmate. On my right arm, my soulmate has replied to me," I said.

"So you finally found your soulmate?" Nishinoya asked.

I nodded.

"Hey! (Y/n) found her soulmate!!" Tanaka yelled.

Everyone looked at me.

"Really? Who is it?" Hinata asked.

"Kuroo Tetsurou, the captain of Nekoma," I said.

Kageyama was about to say something, then Coach Ukai yelled to everyone.

"Alright, we're here. Let's get to the gym where they're waiting for us. And you," he pointed at me, "no funny business."

He smiled at me, indicating he was joking.

"Yes sir," I said saluting to him, jokingly.

I followed everyone out, grabbed the water bottles, and ran up to Koshi.

"Ready to meet your soulmate?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'm extremely nervous about it. I bet he's a ten and I'm a 2.5," I said.

Daichi gave me a disapproving look.

"What? It's true," I said.

Once we got into the gym Kiyoko walked up to me.

"Hey, (Y/n). Thanks for the help," she said said with a smile.

"Not a problem at all. I like watching the boys grow, so I'll gladly help when I come with you guys," I said smiling back at her.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Daichi yelled at me.

I looked over at him. He motioned me to come to him.

"Sorry Kiyoko, Daichi needs me," I said walking over to him.

She nodded.

"Kuroo, this is (Y/n). (Y/n) this is Kuroo," Daichi said.

Kuroo looked at in. " I didn't know you went to Karasuno."

He scratched the back of his head.

I smiled at him. "Don't feel bad, I didn't know who you were at first. I had to ask Daichi and Asahi. We've also met before, but I don't remember that."

He smiled at me. "Kenma remembered you also. Said you had an unforgettable face and he wasn't lying, you're absolutely gorgeous."

I blushed.

"Let's go out sometime," he said.

"I'd like that," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...