My Dream Book

By CindyMikitoSchanda

More

My Dream Book
Sidney
forgotten
World Disasters and Planet look alikes
Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Skiing, Horses, and New Babies?
That Mean Pirate
Naomi's house
Naomi's bad side
being hunted
The River
Spies, Pools and a Navy Sailor
The Bombs
The Mansion
Pools, Hotels, and an old friend
Very Fancy Hotel
Mom and baby frozen

The Dentist Office

21 0 0
By CindyMikitoSchanda

i went to the dentist office for a checkup on my teeth and they said they would have to do surgery and if they didnt i would die. or if the surgery was unsucessful i would die. so i went around the town visiting my friends before surgery and when i went back.................................................................................they did the surgery...................................................................................................................................and I.....................................LIVED!!!!! YAY! then i woke up....(very short one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 28.8K 103
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1.9M 96.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
979K 42K 87
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
61K 572 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။