Very Fancy Hotel

ok so my family and I were going to a hotel for the anniversary of my cousin Megan and her husband Mikey. well, when we got to the hotel, Megan and Mikey changed into my friend Josh and his fiance Natalie. they had a room and i was told that im gonna be rooming with my friend Autumn and her mom Mrs. Bonnie. they said a sign will be on the door handle with Bonnies name on it. so i head upstairs (i used the staircase instead of the elevator) to the very top trying to find the sign on the door saying 'Bonnie'. i went wandering around the fancy hotel for a few minutes until i finally found it and went inside. Autumn and Mrs. Bonnie were already there and welcomed me in. we had the nicest room in the hotel. (which was amazing cause this hotel was really fancy) we had a balcony, different bedrooms, it was almost like a beautiful house. Autumn and i had so much fun inside.

then i woke up. i do have a cousin Megan who is married to a guy named Mikey. and i do have a friend Josh who has a fiance named Natalie. i also have a friend Autumn whos mom is Mrs. Bonnie. i just dont talk to Autumn very often. were friends, but we dont talk much. and this hotel in my dream, ive never seen anything like it. i cant describe it. it was amazing, very beautiful, just, wow...i wish it was real.