Scent Masking

By Biscuit07

Credits to the creator of the cover: @luv_agustD_ His eyes flicker a deep red. "You're a... Omega?" He asked... More

Introduction
New Guy
Projects
Ditching
Heat
What!?
Why Not Me
Getting To Know You
Winter Wolf
Date
Shadows
Rose Blue
Old Friend
The Hunt (Part 1)
Marks
The Hunt (Part 2)
BST
Backround check
Reunion
Home
Rut
A/N
Pizza Rolls
Character Update
Relax
Doctor
Trial
Surprise
Recollection
Concentrate
Talk
Conniving
Heist
Why
Final
Extra

Reveal

3.3K 127 16
By Biscuit07

Hoseok had called Taehyung and Jungkook over to talk about the gender reveal party. They had spent the past three hours planning for Yoongi and Jimin's gender reveal party.

"Don't tell me we've been sitting here for over three hours and all we've come up with is the decorations and what to put on the dessert table." Hoseok sighed bouncing his pencil against the counter.

"I think the colors should be blue and pink and the complementary colors should be white and silver," Jungkook said stating the obvious.

Taehyung and Hoseok both rolled their eyes, "We were already doing that." Taehyung muttered pointing at the top of the page.

"Ok so decorations check, desserts check, invitations are being sent next week," Hoseok mumbled checking of things on his list.

"Maybe we could ask Jin to make little finger foods so we won't have to eat desserts for the whole night."

Hoseok nodded checking food off his list, "What games should we have?"

"How about we put five safety pins on each guest and tell them they can't say the word 'pup'? The winner is the person with the most safety pins left at the end of the night." Taehyung suggested as Hoseok smiled writing down his idea.

"What about all the alpha race and see who can drink a baby bottle full of Soju." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"But Jin wouldn't let you two and Jimin participate since your not old enough to drink," Taehyung stated.

"Well the three of us and anyone else underage will drink banana milk instead," Hoseok said causing Jungkook's bunny smile to shine. "Ok so we got a couple of things, I'll ask my eomma what games and other things she had at her baby shower later."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded simultaneously, "Jin hyung had a gender reveal to, you can ask him about it to." Taehyung stated writing Jin's phone number on Hoseok's paper.

"So how are you guys going to reveal the genders?" Hoseok questions looking between them.

"That's a secret..." Jungkook smirked.

"But before the party starts were going to put out two boxes marked 'Twin A' and 'Twin B', and have the guest vote on what they think it will be," Taehyung said.

"And before Yoongi and Jimin reveal the genders at the end of the party well count the vote and see what gender has the most vote for both boxes." Jungkook finished.

Hoseok nodded smiling at their description, "That's cute, but have fun cutting up all that paper."

"We're having Jisoo help us." Jungkook chuckled looking at his phone, "Well it getting late Hoseok, we'll get going."

"Ok bye guys, " Hoseok said walking then to the door, "I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the reveal."

~~About a month later~~

Hoseok and his Eomma had just finished setting up his back yard for the party. They stood in his doorway admiring their work.

In the center of every table there was a mason jar full of pink and blue pebbles with a little gold dust filling up the space between them. There was a little golden moon on a stick with a blue and a pink streamers around it pushed into the middle of the rocks. And small golden stars sprinkle around the jar.

"Good job Hobi" His eomma smiled patting his back.

"Thanks." Hoseok smiled proudly, "Taehyung and Jungkook should be here any minute, they said they were going to set up the reveal stuff themselves."

His eomma nodded walking into the house with Hoseok following behind her. She went into the kitchen and grabbed the last of the things that needed to go outside. When the doorbell rang moments later Hoseok hurried over to the door opening it for the Taekook couple.

They both had on all white the only thing differentiating them was their choice of shoes and hats. Jungkook wore Timberlands, a black baseball cap, and some glasses, and Taehyung wore some white vans and a white beanie. Jungkook also had an A on his shirt and Taehyung had a B.

Both of them had a box in hand, Tae's box had different bags of pink and blue cut up paper some cups and safety pins while Jungkook's box had two different gender reveal things. Hoseok looked at him confused, "Why is there two?"

"Just in case the first one doesn't work," Jungkook said. Hiseok shrugged showing them the place for the gender reveal stuff, and where to put the voting boxes.

By the time they finished setting up their things it was an hour before the party was supposed to start so Hoseok went to get dressed. Hoseok's outfit consisted of an off white t-shirt, some blue high waisted jeans, white Pumas, and a black floral jacket.

A couple minutes passed before the Yoonmin couple arrived. Jimin had on a pink long sleeve shirt with some light blue jeans and white high top converse. Yoongi was sporting a baby blue hoodie with some black ripped jeans and black vans.

"Hey guys" Hoseok greeted pulling them to his backyard, "What do you guys think?"

Yoongi and Jimin stood there in awe, "Wow Hoseok this is beautiful." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys." Hoseok smiled proudly walking towards the boxes, "Before you guys do anything else, you need to place your votes."

"Two girls" Jimin shouted excitedly placing a pink piece of paper in both the boxes.

"Honestly I want two boys," Yoongi chuckled putting two blue pieces of paper in the boxes.

After that Hoseok told them about what games he chose, when they were going to open their gift, and when they were going to do the gender reveal. When he was done giving them a run-through of the night and giving them their safety pins the other guests had started showing up.

Hoseok's eomma was welcoming everybody in and gave them their safety pins, while Taehyung and Jungkook were telling everyone to vote.

"Jimin, Yoongi" Jin said walking up to them giving them both a hug. Jin was wearing a pink t-shirt with a matching hat, some black pants and some circle glasses, with pink Adidas. Namjoon was wearing a striped long sleeve shirt, navy blue jeans, some Timberlands, and a pair of sunglasses. "This is a nice party, I really like the decorations"

Yoongi smiled one of gummy smiles, "I know right, Hoseok decorated it."

"Well if me and Joon have another pup Hoseok will definitely be decorating our party." Jin giggled holding onto Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "Who said we were having another pup?"

Jin pouted slightly, "Your no fun Joonie."

Jimin and Yoongi snickered at the two's bickering, "I hope you know both of you guys said the 'p' word so you guys lose on of your pins." Jimin said.

Jin gasped, "I totally forgot about these. I guess we'll go give Hoseok our pins then see you guys in a bit." Jimin nodded as they walked away.

"Ah, Jimin it's been so long since I've seen you. And you must be Yoongi, congratulations." Some random lady said coming up to Jimin hugging him.

"Aunt Yuri, I've missed you where have you been," Jimin asked.

"I've been around. I wanted to take a trip around the world, which I did... and let me tell you, " She got close dropping her voice down to a whisper, "these people in America be wild'n."

Jimin chuckled, "You had to whisper that?"

"I wanted to add effect."

"You wanted to be dramatic," Jimin stated.

"Well anyway, your appa still trying to get you to come back?" She question.

"Duh, he even started bribing me."

His aunt tsked, "Classic Minho."

—_—

"I'm done!" Jungkook shouted holding the empty baby bottle in the air.

"Good job Jungkook, follow my eomma to get your prize" Hoseok said pointing to his eomma. "Ok everyone that was the last game of the night, which means it's time for Yoongi to open the gifts we got for him."

Yoongi waddled over to the gift table with a slight blush on his face from all the attention. He decided to open the big things first then make his way to the little things.

He opened a bunch of boxes with baby necessities thanking everyone that bought them. Then he looked through the bags with clothes.

"Aw, look Jimin isn't this what you wanted?" Yoongi smiled holding up a hanger with two onesies, the first one was white with a pink tutu and the other one was pink with a white tutu. Both said 'Daddy's princess' on them.

"Aww" Jimin chuckled taking the hanger for him.

Most of the clothes in the bags were unisex except for a select few like the onesies, and some shirts that said 'Mommy's prince'.

"Ok since your done opening your gifts, I think it's time for the gender reveal," Hoseok announced pulling everyone's attention to the table with the gender reveal stuff.

"So at the beginning of the party as you guys were walking in we asked you to vote on the genders." Jungkook said, "And my mate counted the votes after everyone got here."

Taehyung pulled out a piece of paper and unfold it, "For Twin A the most voted gender was... a girl. For Twin B the most voted gender was..." Taehyung paused looking at everyone's faces to build up suspense, "Also a girl."

Jimin beamed with happiness, "Hopefully the votes are right."

The first gender reveal item was a flare. "Yoongi you'll be Twin A, and Jimin will be Twin B," Jungkook told them handing them their flares.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other before pulling the clip off their flares. It took a second before the smoke started coming out of them but when it did they both looked at Taehyung and Jungkook confused. "Why are they both white?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know I could've sworn we put the color in them," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"Well at least we have backups." Jungkook smiled handing them both a needle and a balloon.

Yoongi and Jimin popped their ballons watching as how white pieces of paper flutter to the ground. "Jungkook I thought you said you'd put the paper in while I cut them."

"I thought I did," Jungkook said playing with the front of his hat.

"Well there is one other thing that you guys didn't try." Taehyung snickered. Yoongi and Jimin both still had confused looks on their faces before something clicked.

Yoongi walked up to Jungkook examining him, then he reached for his hat pulling it off his head revealing his newly dyed hair which was a natural brown with pink highlights.

Jimin followed pulling off Taehyung's beanie, his hair was a platinum blonde with blue streaks.

"Congratulations you guys are having a boy and a girl." Taehyung and Jungkook said simultaneously throwing confetti and glitter in the air.

The other guests cheered while Jimin pulled Yoongi into a tight hug, "I'm so happy" Yoongi whispered.

"Me to."

—_—

Hey guys, please note that Yoongi is 18-21 weeks pregnant which means he does have a baby bump, the only reason I don't mention it is because I don't know how to incorporate it into the story. Anyway, the next chapter will be the last chapter. This story's almost over 😆. Also thank you guys sooooo much for over 30k views and over 1k votes you do not understand how thankful I am.
Well I guess that all for now, I will try to past the last chapter on time next week
Biscuit out ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 13.7K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
163K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
30.9K 1.2K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...
77.4K 5K 21
The anger on his face.. I'm seeing it for the first time.. He came to me taking big steps.. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" he said clenching his jaws.. I...