Camping Anyone? // Larry Styl...

By louistforlife

Summer, sand, stars. Tents, trees, tongues. Three weeks. Two boys. One tent. Highest Ranking: #1 in larry #1... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Eleven
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Epilogue (The Wedding)

XII

11.1K 321 1.2K
By louistforlife

Harry woke up that Thursday morning feeling amazing, but also a little disappointed that they only had little over a week left here.

Harry wriggled a little in Louis' arms, and a little smile formed on Louis' lips. Yesterday, Wednesday, had been a pretty good day. After Ed left at midday, Louis became a lot happier, and they spent the afternoon swimming and chilling on the beach.

"Morning Haz," Louis whispered.

"Morning," Harry giggled. "You're so warm."

"You mean I'm hot," Louis smirked.

"You fucking wish," Harry whispered.

Harry moved his face closer to Louis'. He was getting closer and closer, and Harry grabbed the side of Louis' face. They were getting closer and closer; Harry could feel Louis' breath on his own lips.
And just when Harry was positive it was going to happen, he was interrupted.

"Oi!!" Niall yelled outside their tent. "You two, come outside!"

Harry's eyes flicked to Louis' nervously, and he gave a Harry a small smile. "What?!" Louis yelled.

"Just come out here!"

Harry and Louis emerged from their tent, both in underwear. The looked at Niall and raised their eyebrows. "And?" Harry asked, a little annoyed that Niall had ruined his potential first kiss.

All of a sudden, Zayn came scooting around the tent, a bucket in his arms, filled with water.

"No...." Harry said in a low voice and then flinched as the ice-cold water was thrown over him and Louis.

"What the fuck?!" Louis screamed, and the other three boys erupted into laughter.

Harry brushed a wet strand of hair out of his face and gave Niall the middle finger. He examined his now wet body. "What the actual fuck you guys?" Harry laughed, finding the situation a little bit funny.

"We though it was a good way to wake you up!" Niall laughed.

"We were already awake," Louis murmured and Harry smirked.

"Sure you were," Niall laughed.

Harry shook his head like a dog, spraying water all over the other four boys.

"Harry!" Louis screamed.

"What?" Harry laughed. "You were already wet Lou!"

"Still," Louis mumbled, adjusting his soaking wet underwear. "I'm getting changed."

Harry stared at Louis fondly as he disappeared into the tent.
________________

"I swear to fucking god, if we get lost again..." Louis mumbled and the other boys laughed.

It was around 1pm, and the boys had decided to go for another walk in the forest. Harry and Louis has decided to stay with the other boys this time though, just in case they got lost again.

"We're not gonna get lost!" Niall laughed. "You're with me, and I have an amazing sense of direction!"

"Don't fucking talk yourself up, will you?" Louis muttered under his breath and Harry laughed.

"Hey, I heard that!" Niall said. "Plus, you would've got all bitchy if we left you behind, so suck it up princess!"

"I'm not a princess!" Louis exclaimed. "That's Harry."

Louis pinched Harry's cheeks, causing him to giggle. "Harry's a little pwincess," he cooed.

Harry blushed and swatted Louis' hands away. "Lou, don't. You're embarrassing."

"Am I embarrassing you?" Louis laughed.

"You're embarrassing yourself," Harry grinned.

"What do you mean..." Louis swivelled his head around to see Niall filming the two. "NIALL!" Louis screeched. "You videoed that?! Delete it right now!"

"Not a chance," Niall smirked, flicking his phone off and shoving it in his pocket. "More Larry proof."

"Larry proof?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, Larry. You and Harry's ship name," Niall laughed.

Harry blushed. "Niall, it's not like-"

Niall raised his eyebrows at Harry and Harry paused, and glared at the blond haired boy.

"Ship name?" Louis laughed. "Sounds fun."

Harry shook his head fondly and forgot about wanting to kill Niall for a little while.

The boys continued walking, and Harry noticed Liam and Zayn were in deep conversation. They were probably sick of Louis and Harry's antics.

At that moment, a squirrel ran past Harry's feet and towards another tree.

"A squirrel!" Harry squealed, and approached the fluffy little creature, trying not to intimidate it. "Don't move little squirrel... I'm nice, I promise!"

"No, Harry," Louis facepalmed, remembering what happened last time Harry had tried to catch a squirrel.

"C'mon little one," Harry cooed, getting closer to the squirrel. Surprisingly, the squirrel stayed in the same spot, and actually seemed pretty calm.

"Oh my god," Harry whispered, and grinned at the boys. He reached his hand out a little further, and stroked its soft fur. "Should I pick it up?"

"If it takes to you I'm not helping you clean yourself up," Louis shrugged, giggling. "But go ahead."

Harry wrapped his hands around the squirrel's tiny body carefully, and lifted it up gently. "Oh my fucking god!" He cooed. "It's so cute!"

Louis moved closer to Harry cautiously. He didn't trust squirrels that much. "I can't believe that hasn't attacked you yet," Louis laughed.

"He loves me," Harry said softly. "I'm his favourite."

Harry began to walk slowly over to the other boys, who were watching intently, amused. Harry was staring at the little creature in his arms the whole time, and didn't see the branch he was about to collide with.

"Harry!" Louis said, seeing that Harry was about to walk into the branch.

"What?" Harry said and looked up just in time to see Louis wince and hear his shirt tear. Harry looked down at the now torn shirt, which had ripped pretty badly, and now was two rags hanging off his body. "Take the squirrel," Harry laughed, and handed the animal to Louis.

"No way!" Louis said, and backed away slightly.

Harry gave Louis his best puppy dog eyes. "Is little Louis scared?"

Louis gulped. "No! It.. it just probably has diseases."

"Get over it," Harry laughed and passed the squirrel to Louis gently.

"No!" Louis squealed, now holding the squirrel in his arms.

"That is possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life," Harry said softly.

"What? Me or the squirrel?"

"Both," Harry whispered, barely audible, and grinned.

"Can I put it down?" Louis whined. "It might want to get back to its family."

"Okay..." Harry laughed. "But wait! Let me get a picture first!"

"Noooo..." Louis groaned but grinned anyway.

"Say cheese!"

"Squirrels," Louis muttered, and smiled.

"You can put him down now," Harry laughed.

"Have a good day Mr Squirrel," Louis said as he placed the squirrel back down on the forest floor.

"You love him," Harry cooed.

"Well, it is just a little cute," Louis said, watching the little squirrel scurry away into the trees.

Harry looked down at his torn shirt. "Well this is fucking ruined." Harry pulled the shirt off, revealing his tan, toned chest, and Louis smirked.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Harry, I know you're aspiring to be a strip-tease, but please, do you mind?"

Harry laughed heartily.

"I don't," Louis whispered.
________________

"Louis you need sunscreen on!" Harry said. "You reprimanded me for not having it on the other day."

"I was just looking out for you though."

"And I'm looking out for you, so that means you're putting it on," Harry laughed.

It was 3pm, and of course, since it was another hot day, the boys were down at the wharf again, ready to swim. In fact, Niall was pretty eager, and already in the water. Zayn and Liam were lying down on the sand close to the shore, tanning, and Louis and Harry were stood beside the wharf, Harry with a bottle of sun cream in his hands.

"Can I put it on you?" Harry asked.

"Go ahead," Louis smirked.

Harry blushed and poured some lotion it his hand. "I'll do your front first."

Louis nodded as Harry spread the lotion over his tan chest. It felt so nice! Harry rubbed it onto Louis' shoulders and waist and Louis smiled.

Harry was in his element right now, as he was touching practically all of Louis' body. Harry could feel himself hardening in his pants. As he was applying the lotion below Louis bellybutton, he dipped his hand under the waistband of Louis' swimming trunks the tiniest little bit, and Louis smirked.

"Turn around," Harry blushed, thinking about what he had just done.

Louis turned around, so his back was to Harry. He ran a hand through his hat and closed his eyes, feeling Harry's hands spreading all over his back. Louis looked down at his shorts and could feel himself getting excited. He hoped he could control himself, because it would be a bit embarrassing getting a boner right now.

Harry massaged Louis' lower back, biting his lip. He was dangerously close to Louis' round ass. Harry felt the urge to squeeze it, but knowing him and his head over heels he was for Louis, he would probably cum in his pants.

Harry bit his lip again, and went red in the cheeks. He kept messaging the other boy's lower back, and it one swift motion, not knowing what had overcome him, slid his hand over the waistband of Louis' shorts, grabbed his plump ass, and took his hand out again.

Louis spun around quickly, a smirk plastered on his face. "That was naughty Harold... couldn't resist huh?"

Harry smirked. "It's difficult," he laughed, and turned around to try and hide his obvious boner. "I'm fucking hot, I'm getting in."

"Alright," Louis stuttered, looking down at the dent on his shorts. This boner wasn't going to disappear on its own. "I'm just gonna go and... grab a bottle of water... yeah.... and some food."

Louis turned on his heel and walked quickly towards him and Harry's tent, desperate to relieve himself.

Harry dived into the cool water off the wharf, and brushed his hair out of his face as he came up to the surface. He saw Niall was now tanning with Liam and Zayn on the beach, and Harry considered going up to grab a drink with Louis.

Harry swam then waded to the beach, and told the lads he was going up to grab a snack. Harry looked down at his boner as he was walking to the tent. It was still pretty obvious, but he could probably still try and hide it in some way.

The curly headed lad approached the tent. He was taking his time walking to the tent, partly hoping his boner would disappear before he saw Louis.

If only Harry had been listening a little more before he had entered that tent, nothing wouldn't happened; he would've turned around quietly and headed back to the water. But of course, Harry didn't hear Louis, and ran into a very awkward situation that could've been avoided.

Warning: Sexual Content.

Harry walked around him and Louis' tent, and heard a moan, but it was too late. The tent door was wide open, and there was Louis, sprawled out on the air bed in front of him, fully naked, eyes closed, dick in his fist.

Harry's eyes widened and he blushed furiously. What was happening?! "Fuck!" Harry said worriedly, and tried to move away, but his feet wouldn't move.

Louis' eyes snapped open and he stared at Harry, terrified.

"I'm so sorry-" Harry said quickly, and looked away, running a hand through his hair.

Louis dropped his dick and wondered if he should cover himself. This was fucking embarrassing! How could he let this happen? He stared at his dick, then back up at Harry, who was speechless, and then down at his crotch, which had grown again.

"It's fine," Louis panted, sitting up covering himself slightly. "I was... um... it's not your fault."

Harry blushed. "I'm sorry," he said again, and made a move to leave.

"Harry!" Louis said. "You... you don't have to leave."

Harry stared back at Louis' naked figure, still speechless. "What do you mean?" He blushed.

Louis ran a hand through his hair. Why did he even tell Harry he could stay? What was he going to do now?! Louis looked at Harry's bulge again. "You can... join if you want." He smirked.

Harry stared at Louis, mouth wide open. "Umm, sure?" Harry gulped, not prepared for what was coming.

"It won't be awkward, I promise," Louis said. "If you want, we can pretend it never happened."

"But what if one of the other boys walks in on us?" Harry said.

"Well that'll just be their own fault," Louis smirked.

"Okay," Harry laughed nervously, and sat down on the bed, not right beside Louis though.

"What are you waiting for?" Louis laughed, red in the face. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"I know," Harry blushed, and rested a hand on his throbbing cock. He so badly wanted to rip those shorts off already, they were so constricting.

Louis smirked. "It's not that awkward is it? Just two guys getting themselves off right?"

"Right," Harry smirked, and slowly took of his shorts. He pulled them right down past his v-line, and felt Louis' eyes on him.

Louis lay down on the bed again, propped up on a few pillows, and began stroking his length slowly. Harry pulled his shorts off and his cock slapped up onto his stomach, precum beading on the top.

Harry began stroking his cock, his eyes fixed on Louis' crotch. He looked so good like that. He was in the same position that he was in when he was in when Harry walked in on him, except this time he had his eyes wide open, and he was staring at Harry.

Harry began moving his hand up and down his length faster, and a small moan escaped from his lips.

"Urgh!" Louis moaned, snapping his head back, writhing on the bed, his hand sliding faster and faster down his cock.

Harry's mouth was wide open in pleasure. Louis looked so fucking hot right now... oh the things Harry could do to that boy if he was given the chance...

Moaning loudly, Harry began moving his hand faster and faster, he was close.

"Fuck, I'm close," Louis panted, staring at Harry, who said nothing in return, just moaned loudly.

"Shit," Louis moaned, and with a few last pumps of his cock, spilled his contents out all over his chest and over some of the bed.

Harry stared at Louis in awe. Seeing the boy cum had really set him off.

"Fuck!" Harry screamed, mouth open pleasure, as he came all over himself and the wall of the tent.

Louis was still stroking his cock softly, staring at Harry during his intense orgasm.

"Holy shit," Harry gasped, lying back on the bed.

"Holy shit's right," Louis panted, eyes on Harry.

"That was fucking amazing."
_______________

There's chapter 12!! Sorry I took a little longer to get this one up, I've been surprisingly busy 😂

I'm sorry if any of you are uncomfortable reading smut, but there's going to be a bit of it in this story, so if you're uncomfortable, I will leaving warnings so you can skip past it :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.2K 25
Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson β€’This story is complete highest ranking #1 la...
723 58 3
[ πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 ] Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
26.8K 972 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
396K 1.2K 197
Favourite, popular Larry fanfics... (Also a book 2)