Danish Fate || the last kingd...

By encantingcharm

Cecellia, or Cece for short, lived the life that any girl dreams of. She was about to start her sophomore yea... More

โ€ขcharactersโ€ข
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|

....

608 14 0
By encantingcharm

|DANISH FATE|

Cecellia, or Cece for short, lived the life that any girl dreams of. She was about to start her sophomore year of college, living in her sorority house and thriving as a young adult in the 21st century.

That is, until the night she is thrust from her home into a show that her friend, Emily had forced her to watch.

Cecellia soon finds herself in the midst of a battle between the Danes and Saxon's. Now she must find a way home whilst not having her cover blown, or she will be labeled as a witch. An adventure awaits the girl, one bestowed on her by the gods and entangled with drama, love, and death.

But nothing is ever what it seems.

....................................................................

|HIGHEST RANKINGS|

....................................................................

|DATES|

start — 4/28/2020
end —

....................................................................

"even though we never
said it to each other, we knew"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
671K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...