★彡ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ [ʜɪʀᴏ ʜᴀᴍᴀᴅᴀ |...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ꜱᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴀɴᴀʙᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄ... More

Intro
Prolouge
Project
Oh My God...
Why?
Good To See You Again Baymax
Bad Encounter
Their Death Wasn't An Accident
Holy Mother of Megazon!
Wasabi!
Superheroes!
Catching Yokai
The Guy In The Mask
Did You Know?
This Time We'll Do It Right
Boy Genius
Who Are We?

Long Time No See Hiro

1K 21 4
By ChanelPradaGirl

Sakura's P.O.V;2d Person

"PUT MY CHICKEN WINGS DOWN!" You screamed at Fred as he picked up a tub of your chicken wings. Since you were working on an invisibility device (which looked like a pen) for him, he had tried to sneakily kidnap your wings, but you caught him just in time.

"Awwww! Come on! Can't I just have one?" Fred whined as he held up one of his clawed fingers. He was currently in his mascot uniform right now, but he had lifted up his mask.

"I said...PUT...THEM...DOWN." You spoke in a deadly tone, glaring at your friend's face.

Fred gulped loudly and carefully put your chicken wings down.

"Thank you!" You chirped, switching back to your normal mood.

You were crazy for food, everyone knew that, but for some reason, every time you had food, Fred always asked you to share with him!

Sometimes, he'd even go as far as to try and steal some of your delicacies! And that...always made you turn into a mad lunatic. But, you always went back to your happy mood when cheerfully Fred returned your food.

And by cheerfully, you mean fearfully.

"Sometimes Sakura, you scare me by how you act over food," Fred said.

"Shush! That's just who I am! And unless you want me to stop working on your invisibility device, I suggest you don't try and steal my wings again." You said as you took a chicken wing and ate it in front of Fred's face.

Fred groaned and flopped down on the purple chair in the Robotics Lab. "But can't I just have one? Please???"

Gogo sighed in irritation. "She said no, Fred. No means no."

"Besides, didn't she give you four chicken wings just an hour ago?! What more do you want!?" Honey Lemon questioned, despite having in earbuds, she still overheard the conversation between you and Fred, due to your screaming.

"But four chicken wings aren't enough! I need more! I'm hungry!" Fred complained.

You scoffed and continued fixing some minor bugs in the invisibility device. "No, you're just greedy. And if Kiyomi and Tadashi were here right now, I bet they'd agree with me. Speaking of Tadashi and Kiyomi, where are they?!"

"10 bucks says they're outside the lab talking about what kind of theme they want for their wedding," Gogo stated flatly.

"Gogo, there's no need to be sarcastic-wait, you could be right actually. There is a lot of things that they need to do." Wasabi adduced.

"I can't believe that Tadashi and Kiyomi are getting hitched! They're so young!" Fred exclaimed.

"And yet, they're older than all of us. Honey Lemon included." You said as you ate another chicken wing.

Kiyomi's P.O.V;1st Person

"YOU GOT WHAT?!" I shrieked at Tadashi. He had just told me that he and Hiro were arrested earlier tonight!

Apparently, Hiro was bot-fighting and he had gotten into some trouble with Yama, Sakura's ex-bot-fighter rival. 

Tadashi said to me that he had shown up just in time to get Hiro away from Yama and his goons, but he got caught by the police.

"I thought you said you wouldn't get mad when I told you!" Tadashi cried.

"Oh I'm not angry because you got arrested, I'm angry because you got caught," I smirked while I took off his hat and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Oh, phew! I thought you'd start scolding me." Tadashi said, kissing my knuckles.

"If it's anyone who should be scolded, it's Hiro. You need to set him on the right track as I did with Sakura." I said.

"I get what you're saying but...how do I set him on the right track?" Tadashi questioned.

"The answer is right behind of us, heck, we're sitting on the steps of it right now," I said wisely.

Tadashi's eyes widened and he stood up. "The Robotics Lab! That's it! Thank you so much, babe!" He exclaimed as he hoisted me up and spun me around while giving me a loving kiss.

"Hey, do me a favor, stay right here for me. I'm gonna come back with Hiro." With that, Tadashi raced over to his scooter and drove off.

"I'll be waiting!" I yelled.

"I know you will!" Tadashi yelled back.

I giggled but stopped when a wave of nausea hit me. I quickly ran to a bush and threw up.

"Ugh. I'm gonna have to tell Dashi and everyone sooner or later about you little one." I muttered while putting my hand on my abdomen.

It wouldn't be long before I started to show.

Yep, that's right folks, you heard correctly. I'm pregnant. And no one knows.

But Cass knew. She figured it out when I was in her cafe eating half a dozen doughnuts. And my professor, Robert Callaghan, knew as well. I don't know why I decided to tell him but I just felt like I could trust him.

But besides him and Cass, no one else knows. And I'm scared to tell my friends because I'm afraid they'll all abandon me. I'm especially afraid to break the news to Tadashi. What if he leaves me?

A few weeks ago, before Sakura arrived and after Tadashi proposed to me, I started to feel nauseous and crave unusual foods.

Tadashi began to get worried and he wanted to take me to a hospital to see what was going on with me, but I already knew what was wrong. I secretly took a pregnancy test and...it was positive.

Instead of telling my uncle, I kept it a secret. I didn't want ANYONE to know. But I knew that I had to tell Tadashi that he was going to be a father.

Maybe he would be happy, maybe he wouldn't, but it doesn't matter, because I have a beautiful little girl growing inside of me.

I sighed and took out the folded picture of my sonogram and looked at it. I chuckled as I traced the little outline of my baby.

"You're so tiny! Don't worry sweetheart, mommy's gonna take good care of you when you're born."

Tadashi's P.O.V;1st Person

"What are we doing at your nerd school!? Bot fight's that way!" Hiro shouted at me as he pointed in a different direction.

I smirked and parked my scooter at the entrance of the Robotics Lab. "Gotta grab something." I lied while walking up the steps. There, I saw Kiyomi holding...a picture?

Just then she looked up and saw me and Hiro, her face contorted with surprise and she quickly folded up the photo and put it in her pocket.

Huh. Weird.

I walked over to her and kissed her gently. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

I knew she was lying, but I didn't wanna press the situation any further.

"Hey, Kiyomi!" Hiro greeted cheerfully.

Kiyomi laughed and hugged Hiro. "Hey, boy genius." She then turned to me. "Are we gonna show him?"

I nodded.

"Show me what? I thought you said you were gonna grab something." Hiro said, eying me suspiciously.

"I am, now come on," I said while walking to the lab's entrance. Kiyomi and Hiro not far behind.

Hiro's P.O.V;3rd Person

"Is this gonna take long?" Hiro questioned.

"Relax, you big baby. We'll be in and out. Anyway, you've never seen me and Kiyo's lab." Tadashi said as he and Kiyomi opened the double doors and entered the lab.

"Oh great! I get to see you and your fiancée's nerd lab!" Hiro exclaimed with fake enthusiasm.

"Heads up!" He yelped as a girl on an unusual magnetic bike zoomed past him.

The girl that was driving the bike hooked it up to a magnetic chain. She then took off the back wheel and inspected it, then she threw it and it magnetically connected with the bike.

Hiro looked around the lab with fascination as he saw young adults testing out their inventions.

The boy observed the bike that was hooked up to the chin and put his hand between the magnetic back wheel that appeared to be floating. "Whoa, electro-mag suspension."

"Hey!"

Hiro made a sound of surprise as he turned his head to see the same girl that was on the bike.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, her voice a little muffled because she had on her helmet.

Hiro began to stutter. "Uh, I'm..."

Just then Kiyomi and Tadashi came over.

"Gogo, this is Tadashi's brother, Hiro Hamada, aka my future brother-in-law," Kiyomi said, putting a hand on Hiro's shoulder.

Gogo took off her helmet and popped some bubblegum that she was chewing. "Welcome to the nerd lab, Hiro, or should I say, Kiyomi's future brother-in-law."

Hiro chuckled nervously. "Just Hiro is fine. Anyway, I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before"

Gogo took of her bike's back wheel. "Zero resistance, faster bike, but, not fast enough." The girl then threw the wheel into the recycling bin where all the other used ones were. "Yet. I need to ask Sakura what kind of tools I need to build a faster one." Gogo then walked away.

'Sakura? My best friend Sakura or another Sakura? Eh, better not focus on it too much.' Hiro thought.

Just then the boy saw Wasabi working on what looked to be a laser-induced plasma. Hiro got started to get closer to the invention but Wasabi stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Do not move! Behind the line please!"

It was only then that Hiro had seen the yellow and black line he had crossed and he slowly stepped back.

"Hey Wasabi! This is my brother, Hiro." Tadashi said.

Wasabi lifts up the safety glasses he was wearing and gives Hiro a little smile. "Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed." He then picked up an apple. "Catch," He said to Hiro as he threw the apple into the laser-induced plasma.

The apple split into thin sheets as Hiro caught one and peered at it. "Wow."

Just then, a green light appeared between the two metallic structures of the laser.

"Laser-induced plasma?" Hiro questioned.

Wasabi walked over to his neatly organized tools that were on a table and fixed one that was out of place. "Oh yeah. With a little magnetic confinement for ah, ultra-precision."

"Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?" Hiro joked as he picked up a magnifying glass.

Wasabi quickly took the magnifying glass from the boy's hands and put it back in its place. "I have a system. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place."

"Sakura said I needed this." Gogo disclosed before she snatched a combination wrench from the table, knocking every tool out of place. The girl then sped away.

"You can't do that! I don't care if Sakura said you needed it! There's an anarchy! Society has rules!" Wasabi yelled while running after Gogo.

Kiyomi's P.O.V;2rd Person

"Excuse me~! Coming through~!" Honey Lemon sing-songed as she came by rolling a huge black sphere.

"Tadashi! Kiyomi!" The girl cried happily, bending backward over the sphere.

"Hey, Honey! I see you're still as bubbly as ever!" You chirped.

Honey Lemon noticed Hiro and she immediately started fawning over him. "Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro! I've heard so much about you!" She took out her earbuds and gave Hiro a couple of kisses on the cheek.

You couldn't help but giggle at your friend's actions.

"Perfect timing! Perfect timing!" Honey Lemon said while pressing a button on the floor with her shoe, causing the sphere to elevate.

"That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide," Hiro said, smiling a little.

"400 hundred pounds of it! Come here, come here, come here!" Honey Lemon said excitedly as she dragged Hiro over to her chemicals. "Your gonna love this! A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide, superheated to 500 Kelvin and...!" The girl began spraying a pink chemical all over the sphere, then she pulled a lever and the sphere absorbed the chemical. "Ta-da! It's pretty great huh?"

"So...pink," Hiro remarked.

"Here's the best part!" Honey Lemon tip-toed over to the now pink sphere as you backed away a little, already knowing what was probably going to happen.

Honey Lemon tapped the sphere with her finger and it instantly exploded, causing her clothes, glasses, and face to get covered with pink.

"Whoa!" Hiro exclaimed, astonished.

"I know, right? That's chemical-metal embrittlement for ya." You interjected, absentmindedly putting a hand on your abdomen.

"Not bad Honey Lemon," Tadashi said as the girl cleaned off her glasses and place them back on her face.

"Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?" Hiro questioned.

"I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time, people! One. Time!" Wasabi shouted as he walked through a door.

You and Tadashi silently chuckled. "Fred's the one who comes up with the nicknames," You said.

"Uh, who's Fred?" Hiro asked.

Just then Fred showed up out of the blue, still in his mascot uniform. "This guy, right here!"

Hiro yelled in surprise.

"Don't be alarmed. It is just a suit. This is not my real face and body." Fred said while lifting up his mask so his face was visible. "The name's Fred. School mascot by day" He started while doing several tricks with his SFIT board. "But by night...I am also a school mascot." He finished.

"So, what's your major?" Hiro questioned.

"Oh, no, no, no, Fred's not a student. But, he says that he's a major science enthusiast." You said, rolling your eyes.

"I've been trying to get Honey and Saku to develop a formula that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will. But they said that's "not science." Fred said, quoting his last words.

"IT'S NOT!" You heard your sister scream from her station.

"YES, IT IS!" Fred screamed back.

Just then Sakura came storming out of her station and threw the invisibility device/pen at Fred.

Sakura's P.O.V;1st Person

"That what I just gave you is science!" I yelled at Fred while crossing my arms.

"AWESOME! Finally! I can get to eat my invisible sandwich! Thanks, girl genius!" Fred exclaimed while running off, probably going to make a sandwich so he can turn it invisible, that dude's crazy.

"S-Sakura?" I turned my head to see who was saying my name, only to be met with the face of my best friend.

"Heh. Long time no see Hiro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 43 9
[Post Film] The life of robotics prodigy and superhero, Hiro Hamada, changes one fateful night as San Fransokyo plunges into chaos and he discovers t...
2.3K 105 30
Its been 5 years since Maya and Tadashi had their daughter Mikasa.they still live with Cass and Hiro,they have a successful company and are planning...
8.1K 282 16
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
115K 3.4K 166
Started: 3/15/15 Ended: 7/26/15 ✔ Questions ✔ Dares ✔ Laughter ✔ HiroGo-Zone ✔ Personal ✔ Everything וו A S K T H E H E R E O S •×•×• REQUESTS ☆...